|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the Elephant Man's deformities?
(b) Surgically correctable.
2. Where does Treves first meet the Elephant Man?
(a) Clowning in a circus.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At a carnival.
(d) At a freak show.
3. Which of the following does Treves NOT accuse the caller of using to alter The Elephant Man's appearance?
4. When Treves arrives at the police station to pick up Merrick, what does Merrick beg Treves to do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Train him.
(d) Help him.
5. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Elephant Man's features is described as being "perfectly formed"?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Merrick's compliments to Mrs. Kendal?
3. How do Ross and Merrick part ways for the final time?
4. How does the caller treat The Elephant Man when calling him out of his tent?
5. Why does Merrick claim to have left London?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)