|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Merrick stay while the Bishop is speaking with Treves?
(a) In the library.
(b) On the surgical table.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) In a bathtub.
2. To what city has Treves relocated at the beginning of the play?
3. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
4. Which word does Mrs. Kendal use to describe her life on display?
(a) A dance.
(b) A mask.
(c) An illusion.
(d) A mosaic.
5. How does the caller treat The Elephant Man when calling him out of his tent?
(a) With fear.
(b) With kindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Merrick abandoned as a child?
2. After Merrick is handed over to the police, what do they search his belongings for?
3. How does Merrick describe his mother to Mrs. Kendal?
4. What does the interrupter state about the Elephant Man putting himself on display?
5. What part of Merrick's body is Mrs.Kendal most interested in?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)