|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city has Treves relocated at the beginning of the play?
2. What is the name of Treves' supervisor at the hospital?
3. Which of the following words does Mrs. Kendal use to describe Merrick's insights into life and love?
4. When Merrick is telling Treves about his life in the workhouse, which word does he repeat over and over and over, in reference to the beatings he received?
5. As the police are searching his belongings, what word does Merrick croak over and over?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Treves say he would like to do with Merrick's life?
2. What is Merrick attempting to portray in his artistic rendering?
3. Which of the following best describes Treves' voice as he describes the Elephant Man to the audience during a lecture?
4. Who does Ross have to draw a contract with in order to show Merrick on the streets?
5. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)