|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the police are searching his belongings, what word does Merrick croak over and over?
2. What is The Elephant Man's real name?
3. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
4. Who shouts from the audience, interrupting Treves' lecture about the Elephant Man's deformities?
(a) A woman in the front row.
(b) John Merrick.
(c) An off-stage voice.
(d) Treves' assistant.
5. Which of the following best describes the Elephant Man's deformities?
(a) Surgically correctable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
2. What does the interrupter state about the Elephant Man putting himself on display?
3. When Treves arrives at the police station to pick up Merrick, what does Merrick beg Treves to do?
4. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
5. Which of the Elephant Man's features is described as being "perfectly formed"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)