|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
2. How do the police get a hold of Treves' contact information?
(a) One of the police officers knows Treves' father.
(b) From his business card.
(c) They look him up in the directory.
(d) John Merrick tells them his phone number.
3. What does Treves say he would like to do with Merrick's life?
(a) Make it as normal as possible.
(b) Make him famous.
(c) Make him the strongest man in the world.
(d) Make him a lot of money.
4. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
5. After the police beating, what does Ross tell Merrick that he "stinks of"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Treves spread the word that he is searching for charitable donations to care for Merrick?
2. Which of the following best describes Treves' voice as he describes the Elephant Man to the audience during a lecture?
3. After Merrick is handed over to the police, what do they search his belongings for?
4. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
5. How much money has Merrick saved since starting work with Ross?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)