|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Treves' voice as he describes the Elephant Man to the audience during a lecture?
2. Which of the following best describes the Elephant Man's deformities?
(b) Surgically correctable.
3. Which word does Merrick repeat over and over on the train ride back to London?
4. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
5. Which character does Gomm jokingly refer to as Jesus?
(b) The Nurse.
(c) The Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book did Merrick study as a child?
2. As the police are searching his belongings, what word does Merrick croak over and over?
3. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
4. To what ward of the hospital does Merrick request to be moved to during his stay?
5. After the police beating, what does Ross tell Merrick that he "stinks of"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)