|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city has Treves relocated at the beginning of the play?
2. Where does Ross take Merrick to work after leaving London?
3. Which character does Gomm jokingly refer to as Jesus?
(b) The Bishop.
(d) The Nurse.
4. How much money has Merrick saved since starting work with Ross?
(a) Fifty-eight pounds.
(b) Thirty-eight pounds.
(c) Twenty-eight pounds.
(d) Forty-eight pounds.
5. What is the name of the nurse who Treves interviews to care for Merrick?
(a) Mrs. Potato.
(b) Mrs. Crumb.
(c) Mrs. Sandwich.
(d) Mrs. Salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Merrick react when he sees fellow freak-show performers being abused by their managers?
2. Who shouts from the audience, interrupting Treves' lecture about the Elephant Man's deformities?
3. What is the name of Treves' supervisor at the hospital?
4. Which of the Elephant Man's features is described as being "perfectly formed"?
5. When Treves arrives at the police station to pick up Merrick, what does Merrick beg Treves to do?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)