|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city has Treves relocated at the beginning of the play?
2. Which of the following best describes Treves' voice as he describes the Elephant Man to the audience during a lecture?
3. How do the police get a hold of Treves' contact information?
(a) From his business card.
(b) John Merrick tells them his phone number.
(c) One of the police officers knows Treves' father.
(d) They look him up in the directory.
4. What does Treves' supervisor state that Treves needs to increase in order to keep everyone happy?
(a) The hospital's reputation.
(b) The amount of surgeries he can perform.
(c) His own salary.
(d) His list of patients.
5. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Treves first meet the Elephant Man?
2. What is the name of Treves' supervisor at the hospital?
3. Why does Merrick claim to have left London?
4. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
5. How much does Treves' supervisor think Treves can make as a fee per patient he sees?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)