|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shouts from the audience, interrupting Treves' lecture about the Elephant Man's deformities?
(a) A woman in the front row.
(b) An off-stage voice.
(c) Treves' assistant.
(d) John Merrick.
2. As the police are searching his belongings, what word does Merrick croak over and over?
3. Which of the Elephant Man's features is described as being "perfectly formed"?
(a) His left arm.
(b) All ten of his toes.
(c) His right leg.
(d) All ten of his fingers.
4. How do the police get a hold of Treves' contact information?
(a) From his business card.
(b) John Merrick tells them his phone number.
(c) One of the police officers knows Treves' father.
(d) They look him up in the directory.
5. What job has Treves come to fill at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. After exiting the train, who hands Merrick over to the police officers?
2. Which of the following best describes the Elephant Man's deformities?
3. How much money has Merrick saved since starting work with Ross?
4. What does the interrupter state about the Elephant Man putting himself on display?
5. Which of the following best describes Treves' voice as he describes the Elephant Man to the audience during a lecture?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)