|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the caller treat The Elephant Man when calling him out of his tent?
(c) With fear.
(d) With kindness.
2. After riding on the train, what other mode of transportation does Merrick take back to London?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A taxi.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A boat.
3. Which of the following best describes the Elephant Man's deformities?
(d) Surgically correctable.
4. Which word does Merrick repeat over and over on the train ride back to London?
5. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Merrick claim to have left London?
2. Who shouts from the audience, interrupting Treves' lecture about the Elephant Man's deformities?
3. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
4. How do Ross and Merrick part ways for the final time?
5. How does Merrick react when he sees fellow freak-show performers being abused by their managers?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)