|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the caller treat The Elephant Man when calling him out of his tent?
(a) With fear.
(d) With kindness.
2. What is The Elephant Man's real name?
3. Which of the following does Treves NOT accuse the caller of using to alter The Elephant Man's appearance?
4. As the police are searching his belongings, what word does Merrick croak over and over?
5. After riding on the train, what other mode of transportation does Merrick take back to London?
(a) A taxi.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Treves use to show the audience the Elephant Man's deformities?
2. After leaving Ross, how is Merrick treated by the fellow passengers on his train ride back to London?
3. Who does Ross have to draw a contract with in order to show Merrick on the streets?
4. What job has Treves come to fill at the hospital?
5. Which of the following best describes the Elephant Man's deformities?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)