|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the police are searching his belongings, what word does Merrick croak over and over?
2. Why does Merrick claim to have left London?
(a) To leave the "freak-show" business.
(b) To get an education.
(c) To make more money.
(d) To find a wife.
3. What does Treves' supervisor state that Treves needs to increase in order to keep everyone happy?
(a) His list of patients.
(b) The hospital's reputation.
(c) The amount of surgeries he can perform.
(d) His own salary.
4. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
5. Which word does Merrick repeat over and over on the train ride back to London?
Short Answer Questions
1. After exiting the train, who hands Merrick over to the police officers?
2. What is The Elephant Man's real name?
3. Who shouts from the audience, interrupting Treves' lecture about the Elephant Man's deformities?
4. Where does Treves first meet the Elephant Man?
5. What does the interrupter state about the Elephant Man putting himself on display?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)