|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
2. How does the caller treat The Elephant Man when calling him out of his tent?
(c) With kindness.
(d) With fear.
3. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
4. After leaving Ross, how is Merrick treated by the fellow passengers on his train ride back to London?
(a) He is verbally and physically abused.
(b) He is ignored completely.
(c) He is forced to answer embarrassing questions about his health.
(d) He is treated with kindness for the first time in his life.
5. How much money has Merrick saved since starting work with Ross?
(a) Thirty-eight pounds.
(b) Forty-eight pounds.
(c) Twenty-eight pounds.
(d) Fifty-eight pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the police get a hold of Treves' contact information?
2. Which of the following does Treves NOT accuse the caller of using to alter The Elephant Man's appearance?
3. What does Ross do with all of Merrick's savings?
4. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
5. How does Merrick react when he sees fellow freak-show performers being abused by their managers?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)