Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merrick hope to do with his life if he ever gains normal mobility?
(a) Become a dancer.
(b) Become an architect.
(c) Become a pilot.
(d) Become a swimmer.
2. How does Treves react when he sees Mrs. Kendal nude in Merrick's room?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is apologetic.
(c) He is amused.
(d) He is outraged.
3. What is the name of Treves' supervisor at the hospital?
4. Which of the following best describes Treves' first conversation with Mrs. Kendal?
5. While Treves and Merrick are talking, why does the porter enter Merrick's room?
(a) To look at Merrick's deformities.
(b) To sew Merrick some new clothes.
(c) To take Merrick's dinner order.
(d) To change Merrick's bedsheets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Mrs. Kendal use to describe the perspective from the Prince of Wales' private theater seats?
2. In the dream, who does Merrick claim will be the "perfect subject" for his study?
3. How does Treves spread the word that he is searching for charitable donations to care for Merrick?
4. What does Merrick find most envious about married men?
5. Who wrote the letter that was published after Merrick's death?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)