Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Gomm jokingly refer to as Jesus?
(a) The Nurse.
(b) The Bishop.
2. How many characters enter the stage to discuss the similarities they feel with Merrick?
(a) Four at a time.
(b) Three at a time.
(c) One at a time.
(d) Two at a time.
3. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
4. To what ward of the hospital does Merrick request to be moved to during his stay?
(a) The blind unit.
(b) The comatose unit.
(c) The deaf unit.
(d) The amputee unit.
5. When Treves arrives at the police station to pick up Merrick, what does Merrick beg Treves to do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Train him.
(d) Help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Merrick hope to do with his life if he ever gains normal mobility?
2. How does Treves react when he sees Mrs. Kendal nude in Merrick's room?
3. Which meal is Merrick being served the first time the nurse comes to meet him?
4. Why does everyone find Merrick's artwork so amazing?
5. While Treves is sleeping, what part about him does Merrick analyze?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)