Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ross take Merrick to work after leaving London?
2. After riding on the train, what other mode of transportation does Merrick take back to London?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A boat.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A taxi.
3. To what city has Treves relocated at the beginning of the play?
4. Who shouts from the audience, interrupting Treves' lecture about the Elephant Man's deformities?
(a) Treves' assistant.
(b) A woman in the front row.
(c) John Merrick.
(d) An off-stage voice.
5. How does the caller treat The Elephant Man when calling him out of his tent?
(b) With kindness.
(d) With fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Merrick react when he sees fellow freak-show performers being abused by their managers?
2. What does Treves say the public believes about Merrick's medical condition?
3. Which of the Elephant Man's features is described as being "perfectly formed"?
4. How do Ross and Merrick part ways for the final time?
5. How is the porter treated by Gomm after visiting Merrick's room?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)