|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Treves use to show the audience the Elephant Man's deformities?
(a) A plastic model.
(d) Medical charts.
2. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
3. To what city has Treves relocated at the beginning of the play?
4. After exiting the train, who hands Merrick over to the police officers?
(a) The train passengers.
(b) The train's conductor.
(d) Merrick turns himself in.
5. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shouts from the audience, interrupting Treves' lecture about the Elephant Man's deformities?
2. After the police beating, what does Ross tell Merrick that he "stinks of"?
3. What is The Elephant Man's real name?
4. Which of the following best describes the Elephant Man's deformities?
5. How do Ross and Merrick part ways for the final time?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)