Quiz: Scenes 1, 2 and 3 to Scenes 4 and 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How much does Treves' supervisor think Treves can make as a fee per patient he sees?
a) Ten guineas.
b) Fifty guineas.
c) One hundred guineas.
d) One thousand guineas.
2. How much money has Merrick saved since starting work with Ross?
a) Thirty-eight pounds.
b) Twenty-eight pounds.
c) Fifty-eight pounds.
d) Forty-eight pounds.
3. What is the name of Treves' supervisor at the hospital?
4. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
5. Which of the following best describes Treves' voice as he describes the Elephant Man to the audience...
This section contains 302 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)