|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Treves use to show the audience the Elephant Man's deformities?
(a) A plastic model.
(b) Medical charts.
2. Where does the Bishop suggest Treves look for comfort in his confusions about his profession?
(a) In the church.
(b) In his fellow man.
(c) In God.
(d) In the bible.
3. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
4. What does Treves say he would like to do with Merrick's life?
(a) Make him the strongest man in the world.
(b) Make him a lot of money.
(c) Make him famous.
(d) Make it as normal as possible.
5. How do the police get a hold of Treves' contact information?
(a) From his business card.
(b) One of the police officers knows Treves' father.
(c) John Merrick tells them his phone number.
(d) They look him up in the directory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does the Bishop give to Merrick in his hopes of finding a woman?
2. During his analysis of Treves, what does Merrick decide Treves is completely unable to feel?
3. When Treves' wakes up from his dream, during which time Merrick was analyzing him, what does Merrick do to busy himself?
4. Which character does Gomm jokingly refer to as Jesus?
5. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)