|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many naked women has Merrick seen in his life?
2. After the police beating, what does Ross tell Merrick that he "stinks of"?
3. What warning does Gomm give to Treves after Lord John is removed from the hospital?
(a) Not to tell anyone about these dealings.
(b) That Merrick is losing his money, fast.
(c) That Lord John is a very dangerous man.
(d) To make better friends.
4. During his argument with Merrick, what does Treves repeatedly ask him?
(a) If he is stupid.
(b) If he is angry.
(c) If he is afraid.
(d) If he is happy.
5. How many characters enter the stage to discuss the similarities they feel with Merrick?
(a) Three at a time.
(b) Two at a time.
(c) Four at a time.
(d) One at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gomm claim Merrick has brought to the hospital along with esteem?
2. Which of the following does Treves NOT accuse the caller of using to alter The Elephant Man's appearance?
3. What is The Elephant Man's real name?
4. What does the Prince of Wales admire most in Treves?
5. Who does Merrick attempt to speak with about his readings in the bible?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)