|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Treves bitterly state might happen to Merrick while he is in his meeting with the Bishop?
(a) His heart might give out.
(b) His body might die.
(c) His attitude might change.
(d) His soul might pass over.
2. What new medical advance is Treves obsessed with gaining an edge on?
(a) Organ donation.
(c) Brain surgery.
(d) Skin graphs.
3. About what does Ross taunt Merrick when he knows he has lost the debate with him?
(a) Being unable to speak properly.
(b) Being terribly ugly.
(c) Being a charity case.
(d) Being with a woman.
4. When Merrick was a child, from where did Ross rescue him?
(a) From a wild river.
(b) From a burning house.
(c) From an abusive mother.
(d) From an orphanage.
5. Which event passes in front of Merrick's window as he is visiting with the nursing attendant?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A baptism.
(d) A graduation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character arrives, saying there is news about Lord John in the newspapers?
2. During his analysis, which of the following words does Merrick use to describe Treves' condition?
3. Which of the following members of royalty makes an appearance in Merrick's hospital room?
4. How do the police get a hold of Treves' contact information?
5. Which of the following characters believes that all humans are simply copies God has created?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)