|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Treves think it is important for Merrick to form relationships?
2. Which of the following best describes Treves' voice as he describes the Elephant Man to the audience during a lecture?
3. What is The Elephant Man's real name?
4. When Ross visits Merrick in the hospital, what does he ask him for?
(c) More money.
5. In Treves' dream where he is a "freak", who does he dream is the manager of his show?
(c) His mother.
(d) Mrs. Kendal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lord John steal Merrick's money to do?
2. After his argument with Merrick, what does Ross confess to him?
3. In the dream, what does Gomm call Treves in response to Merrick's payment offer?
4. Which of the following adjectives does Mrs. Kendal use to describe the perspective from the Prince of Wales' private theater seats?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Mrs. Kendal use to describe how she imagines Merrick?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)