|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the dream, who does Gomm call a "good man"?
(d) The Bishop.
2. What is Merrick building a model of in his hospital room?
(a) A model airplane.
(b) A model castle.
(c) A model church.
(d) A model car.
3. How much does Treves' supervisor think Treves can make as a fee per patient he sees?
(a) Ten guineas.
(b) One hundred guineas.
(c) Fifty guineas.
(d) One thousand guineas.
4. What does Treves believe has happened to Merrick as he has become more physically deformed?
(a) He has lost touch of his emotions.
(b) He has become more emotionally deformed.
(c) He has lost touch of what it means to be human.
(d) He has become more emotionally normal.
5. What is the name of the Prince of Wales' seat at the theater?
(a) The King's Box.
(b) The Golden Box.
(c) The Guilded Box.
(d) The Royal Box.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the interview with Treves, how did the nurse present herself?
2. What does The Princess of Wales call Merrick?
3. In the dream, what does Gomm call Treves in response to Merrick's payment offer?
4. What does Gomm call Lord John after witnessing him beg for money?
5. What new medical advance is Treves obsessed with gaining an edge on?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)