|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the pinheads describe the world that has been revealed to them since leaving the freak show?
(a) As terrifying.
(b) As indecent.
(c) As glorious.
(d) As full of sorrow.
2. When Treves' wakes up from his dream, during which time Merrick was analyzing him, what does Merrick do to busy himself?
(a) He works on his model.
(b) He composes a letter.
(c) He folds some laundry.
(d) He reads a book.
3. What is the name of Treves' supervisor at the hospital?
4. Which meal is Merrick being served the first time the nurse comes to meet him?
5. What does Treves tell Merrick is the one thing that will make him happy during his stay in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What new medical advance is Treves obsessed with gaining an edge on?
2. Why does everyone find Merrick's artwork so amazing?
3. Which character arrives, saying there is news about Lord John in the newspapers?
4. After his argument with Merrick, what does Ross confess to him?
5. What does Merrick hope to do with his life if he ever gains normal mobility?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)