|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Treves and Merrick are talking, why does the porter enter Merrick's room?
(a) To sew Merrick some new clothes.
(b) To change Merrick's bedsheets.
(c) To look at Merrick's deformities.
(d) To take Merrick's dinner order.
2. What does Treves say the public believes about Merrick's medical condition?
(a) That Merrick's condition is a death sentence.
(b) That Merrick's condition is contagious.
(c) That Merrick's condition is self-inflicted.
(d) That Merrick's condition is curable.
3. Where does Ross take Merrick to work after leaving London?
4. What does Ross do with all of Merrick's savings?
(a) He gives Merrick a small sum and steals the rest.
(b) He splits it evenly with Merrick, fifty-fifty.
(c) He steals all of it, leaving Merrick with nothing.
(d) He gives it all back to Merrick.
5. What is Treves' subject of choice in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
2. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
3. Where does Treves first meet the Elephant Man?
4. What is Merrick doing during the time that Treves is interviewing the nurse?
5. What is the name of Treves' supervisor at the hospital?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)