|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Treves NOT accuse the caller of using to alter The Elephant Man's appearance?
2. What job has Treves come to fill at the hospital?
3. What is The Elephant Man's real name?
4. Where does Treves first meet the Elephant Man?
(a) Clowning in a circus.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At a carnival.
(d) At a freak show.
5. Which book did Merrick study as a child?
(a) The Qur'an.
(b) The Vedas.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Torah.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ross and Merrick part ways for the final time?
2. After riding on the train, what other mode of transportation does Merrick take back to London?
3. What does the caller state is the only thing more painful to The Elephant Man than his physical deformities?
4. How do the police get a hold of Treves' contact information?
5. Where does Merrick stay while the Bishop is speaking with Treves?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)