|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
2. What does Treves tell Merrick is the one thing that will make him happy during his stay in the hospital?
3. After Merrick is handed over to the police, what do they search his belongings for?
(a) His ID.
(b) Stolen money.
(d) Illegal substances.
4. When Treves arrives at the police station to pick up Merrick, what does Merrick beg Treves to do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Help him.
(d) Train him.
5. When Merrick is telling Treves about his life in the workhouse, which word does he repeat over and over and over, in reference to the beatings he received?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word does Merrick repeat over and over on the train ride back to London?
2. How do Ross and Merrick part ways for the final time?
3. How does the nurse react to Merrick the first time she sees him?
4. How does the caller treat The Elephant Man when calling him out of his tent?
5. How long will Merrick be allowed to stay in the hospital with Treves?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)