|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the police beating, what does Ross tell Merrick that he "stinks of"?
2. What is the name of the man who is responsible for The Elephant Man?
3. How does the caller treat The Elephant Man when calling him out of his tent?
(b) With fear.
(d) With kindness.
4. What does Treves use to show the audience the Elephant Man's deformities?
(a) A plastic model.
(d) Medical charts.
5. Which of the following best describes Treves' voice as he describes the Elephant Man to the audience during a lecture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Treves say the public believes about Merrick's medical condition?
2. Who shouts from the audience, interrupting Treves' lecture about the Elephant Man's deformities?
3. When Treves arrives at the police station to pick up Merrick, what does Merrick beg Treves to do?
4. What does Treves' supervisor state that Treves needs to increase in order to keep everyone happy?
5. What is the name of Treves' supervisor at the hospital?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)