|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which theatrical theater does the Prince of Wales own his own boxed seat?
(a) The stage.
(b) The symphony.
(c) The ballet.
(d) The opera.
2. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
3. What art form is Merrick working on when Mrs. Kennedy arrives at his home for the first time?
(a) A wood carving.
(b) A painting.
(c) A marble sculpture.
(d) A drawing.
4. How does Treves feel about his own social advancement?
(a) He does not think he deserves it.
(b) He wishes it would move faster.
(c) He does not understand it.
(d) He thinks he deserves it.
5. To whom does Lord John return, begging for more money?
(b) The Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT make a comparison to Merrick?
2. What does Mrs. Kendal do for a living?
3. What does Mrs. Kendal call Merrick after she sees the model he is working on?
4. What part of Merrick might collapse if he laid down to sleep at night?
5. How does Merrick react to Mrs. Kendal's list of women who may be interested in seeing him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)