|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Princess of Wales call Merrick?
(a) That Elephant Thing.
(b) That Elephant Bloke.
(c) The Elephant Guy.
(d) The Elephant Man.
2. Which of the following adjectives does Mrs. Kendal use to describe how she imagines Merrick?
3. What does Treves say he would like to do with Merrick's life?
(a) Make it as normal as possible.
(b) Make him the strongest man in the world.
(c) Make him a lot of money.
(d) Make him famous.
4. Who does Ross have to draw a contract with in order to show Merrick on the streets?
(a) The police.
(b) The neighborhood association.
(c) The schools.
(d) The other traveling acts.
5. Which of the following characters believes that all humans are simply copies God has created?
(d) Mrs. Kendal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning does Gomm give to Treves after Lord John is removed from the hospital?
2. How much money has Merrick saved since starting work with Ross?
3. What does Treves think is happening to Merrick's physical condition the more he is accepted into normal society?
4. Which character arrives, saying there is news about Lord John in the newspapers?
5. How many naked women has Merrick seen in his life?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)