|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps track of all the gifts Merrick receives from his admirers?
(d) Mrs. Kendal.
2. Which character does Gomm jokingly refer to as Jesus?
(a) The Nurse.
(d) The Bishop.
3. Which meal is Merrick being served the first time the nurse comes to meet him?
4. Which of the following characters is NOT involved in the conversation about Merrick's missing money?
(a) Lord John.
5. How does Treves react to Mrs. Kendal's probing questions about Merrick's anatomy?
(a) He is professional.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word does Merrick repeat over and over on the train ride back to London?
2. Where does Ross take Merrick to work after leaving London?
3. How is the porter treated by Gomm after visiting Merrick's room?
4. How does Treves spread the word that he is searching for charitable donations to care for Merrick?
5. Who does Ross have to draw a contract with in order to show Merrick on the streets?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)