|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characters enter the stage to discuss the similarities they feel with Merrick?
(a) Four at a time.
(b) Two at a time.
(c) One at a time.
(d) Three at a time.
2. During the interview with Treves, how did the nurse present herself?
(a) As shy and frightened.
(b) As warm and affectionate.
(c) As competent and experienced.
(d) As completely inexperienced.
3. What is Merrick building a model of in his hospital room?
(a) A model car.
(b) A model church.
(c) A model airplane.
(d) A model castle.
4. Where does Ross take Merrick to work after leaving London?
5. How old was Merrick when his mother was attacked at the circus?
(a) He was a teenager.
(b) He was an infant.
(c) He was in utero.
(d) He was a toddler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Merrick attempting to portray in his artistic rendering?
2. Which word does Mrs. Kendal use to describe her life on display?
3. How does Merrick react to Mrs. Kendal's list of women who may be interested in seeing him?
4. Which character intercedes with Lord John, telling him to stop begging for money?
5. Which of the following members of royalty makes an appearance in Merrick's hospital room?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)