|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which meal is Merrick being served the first time the nurse comes to meet him?
2. When Treves arrives at the police station to pick up Merrick, what does Merrick beg Treves to do?
(a) Help him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Train him.
(d) Kill him.
3. After riding on the train, what other mode of transportation does Merrick take back to London?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A boat.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A bicycle.
4. How does Treves react to Mrs. Kendal's probing questions about Merrick's anatomy?
(a) He is professional.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is apathetic.
5. Which of the following philosophers said that the world "is an illusion and the work of an artist is simply an illusion of an illusion"?
(c) Da Vinci.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ross have to draw a contract with in order to show Merrick on the streets?
2. How do the police get a hold of Treves' contact information?
3. How old was Merrick when his mother was attacked at the circus?
4. How many policemen arrive in the streets and begin beating Ross and Merrick?
5. Which of the following Shakespearean plays is Mrs. Kendal performing in during the time she first meets Merrick?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)