|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Treves think Mrs. Kendal might be a good friend for Merrick?
(a) Because she knows how to hide her true emotions.
(b) Because she is equally as lonely.
(c) Because she has expressed a desire to meet Merrick for herself.
(d) Because she is blind.
2. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
3. How many policemen arrive in the streets and begin beating Ross and Merrick?
4. What does Treves tell Merrick is the one thing that will make him happy during his stay in the hospital?
5. Which of the following words does Mrs. Kendal use to describe Merrick's insights into life and love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book did Merrick study as a child?
2. During the interview with Treves, how did the nurse present herself?
3. At which theatrical theater does the Prince of Wales own his own boxed seat?
4. Which of the following best describes Treves' first conversation with Mrs. Kendal?
5. What part of Merrick's body is Mrs.Kendal most interested in?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)