|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many policemen arrive in the streets and begin beating Ross and Merrick?
2. What does Treves tell Merrick is the one thing that will make him happy during his stay in the hospital?
3. Which of the following characters believes that all humans are simply copies God has created?
(c) Mrs. Kendal.
4. How does Treves react to Mrs. Kendal's probing questions about Merrick's anatomy?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is professional.
5. What does Treves say the public believes about Merrick's medical condition?
(a) That Merrick's condition is self-inflicted.
(b) That Merrick's condition is a death sentence.
(c) That Merrick's condition is curable.
(d) That Merrick's condition is contagious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Treves say he would like to do with Merrick's life?
2. What is Merrick building a model of in his hospital room?
3. At which theatrical theater does the Prince of Wales own his own boxed seat?
4. What is Merrick doing during the time that Treves is interviewing the nurse?
5. After riding on the train, what other mode of transportation does Merrick take back to London?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)