Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Treves spread the word that he is searching for charitable donations to care for Merrick?
(a) Through word of mouth.
(b) Over the radio.
(c) In the newspaper.
(d) In a church bulletin.
2. Which of the following words does Mrs. Kendal use to describe Merrick's insights into life and love?
3. What name does Ross give two handicapped women whose heads rise to points?
4. While Treves and Merrick are talking, why does the porter enter Merrick's room?
(a) To sew Merrick some new clothes.
(b) To change Merrick's bedsheets.
(c) To look at Merrick's deformities.
(d) To take Merrick's dinner order.
5. Which meal is Merrick being served the first time the nurse comes to meet him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Treves think Mrs. Kendal might be a good friend for Merrick?
2. Which of the following characters believes that all humans are simply copies God has created?
3. How long will Merrick be allowed to stay in the hospital with Treves?
4. Which of the following animals knocked Merrick's mother over while she was visiting a circus?
5. How does Mrs. Kendal respond when Merrick asks if she will remain his friend even after his money has been stolen?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)