|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Merrick building a model of in his hospital room?
(a) A model airplane.
(b) A model church.
(c) A model castle.
(d) A model car.
2. When Treves' wakes up from his dream, during which time Merrick was analyzing him, what does Merrick do to busy himself?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He works on his model.
(c) He folds some laundry.
(d) He composes a letter.
3. How is the porter treated by Gomm after visiting Merrick's room?
(a) He is promoted.
(b) He is scolded.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is given a raise.
4. Which book did Merrick study as a child?
(a) The Qur'an.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Vedas.
5. In the dream, who does Merrick claim will be the "perfect subject" for his study?
(b) The Bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Treves is sleeping, what part about him does Merrick analyze?
2. Which character does Gomm jokingly refer to as Jesus?
3. At which theatrical theater does the Prince of Wales own his own boxed seat?
4. In Treves' dream where he is a "freak", who does he dream is the manager of his show?
5. In Treves' dream where he is a "freak", what does Merrick say is his reasoning for wanting to visit with him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)