|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the pinheads describe the world that has been revealed to them since leaving the freak show?
(a) As glorious.
(b) As terrifying.
(c) As full of sorrow.
(d) As indecent.
2. Which character does Gomm jokingly refer to as Jesus?
(a) The Nurse.
(c) The Bishop.
3. Where was Merrick abandoned as a child?
(a) In a supermarket.
(b) In an orphanage.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) On a church doorstep.
4. Merrick states that the model he is working on is a symbol for what, "flying up from the mud"?
5. What emotion does Merrick attribute to Treves' left hand and the way it covers his body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Merrick building a model of in his hospital room?
2. Which book did Merrick study as a child?
3. Which of the following members of royalty makes an appearance in Merrick's hospital room?
4. Which meal is Merrick being served the first time the nurse comes to meet him?
5. What does Treves say he would like to do with Merrick's life?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)