|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his analysis, which of the following words does Merrick use to describe Treves' condition?
2. Which of the following characters does NOT make a comparison to Merrick?
(a) The Conductor.
(b) The Bishop.
3. How many characters enter the stage to discuss the similarities they feel with Merrick?
(a) One at a time.
(b) Two at a time.
(c) Four at a time.
(d) Three at a time.
4. During the interview with Treves, how did the nurse present herself?
(a) As warm and affectionate.
(b) As completely inexperienced.
(c) As competent and experienced.
(d) As shy and frightened.
5. Who keeps track of all the gifts Merrick receives from his admirers?
(a) Mrs. Kendal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the dream, what does Gomm say about "good men"?
2. What is the name of the nurse who Treves interviews to care for Merrick?
3. Where was Merrick abandoned as a child?
4. What does Treves say he would like to do with Merrick's life?
5. What is Merrick building a model of in his hospital room?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)