|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which theatrical theater does the Prince of Wales own his own boxed seat?
(a) The opera.
(b) The ballet.
(c) The symphony.
(d) The stage.
2. What is the name of the Prince of Wales' seat at the theater?
(a) The Royal Box.
(b) The Golden Box.
(c) The King's Box.
(d) The Guilded Box.
3. To what ward of the hospital does Merrick request to be moved to during his stay?
(a) The blind unit.
(b) The amputee unit.
(c) The deaf unit.
(d) The comatose unit.
4. What emotion does Merrick attribute to Treves' left hand and the way it covers his body?
5. What does Merrick insinuate is collecting on his neck, making it unbearable for him to sleep normally?
(a) His own sorrow.
(b) Broken promises.
(d) Other people's dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Treves is sleeping, what part about him does Merrick analyze?
2. In the dream, what does Gomm call Treves in response to Merrick's payment offer?
3. When Treves' wakes up from his dream, during which time Merrick was analyzing him, what does Merrick do to busy himself?
4. During his analysis, what part of Treves' body does Merrick pay special attention to?
5. Who does Merrick consider his best friend, and the one visitor whose time he most appreciates?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)