One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Merrick building a model of in his hospital room?
(a) A model church.
(b) A model car.
(c) A model castle.
(d) A model airplane.
2. How many characters enter the stage to discuss the similarities they feel with Merrick?
(a) Four at a time.
(b) Two at a time.
(c) Three at a time.
(d) One at a time.
3. What is the name of the nurse who Treves interviews to care for Merrick?
(a) Mrs. Sandwich.
(b) Mrs. Salad.
(c) Mrs. Crumb.
(d) Mrs. Potato.
4. What does Treves say he would like to do with Merrick's life?
(a) Make him a lot of money.
(b) Make him famous.
(c) Make him the strongest man in the world.
(d) Make it as normal as possible.
5. Which book did Merrick study as a child?
(a) The Qur'an.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Vedas.
Short Answer Questions
1. At which theatrical theater does the Prince of Wales own his own boxed seat?
2. In Treves' dream where he is a "freak", what does Merrick say is his reasoning for wanting to visit with him?
3. Which character does Gomm jokingly refer to as Jesus?
4. Merrick states that the model he is working on is a symbol for what, "flying up from the mud"?
5. During his analysis, what part of Treves' body does Merrick pay special attention to?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)