Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dorothea help Echo remember her mother when Artie is gone?
2. How did the family end up back in Dorothea's house back east?
3. What excuse does Artie originally give for not being able to attend the spelling bee?
4. What happens when Echo is seven?
5. How long after Artie's phone call before Dorothea shows up on Artie's doorstep?
Foreshadowing is used throughout Eleemosynary. Discuss examples of it and how it increases understanding of the play.
Artie's father is mentioned briefly in the play. Discuss how Artie's father influenced the women in the play, despite his seemingly small role.
Character names are very important in this play and have a kind of "self-fulfilling prophesy". Discuss how this is especially true for Artie. Give examples from the text to support your thoughts.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)