|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of coming to see Echo, what does Artie do?
(a) She sometimes calls her on the phone.
(b) She write her a letter everyday.
(c) She asks Echo to meet her.
(d) She never contacts Echo.
2. How many names did Artie take on to keep from being found?
(a) 2 names.
(b) 4 names.
(c) 3 names.
(d) 8 names.
3. What does Artie do when she sees her daughter in scene 5?
(a) She apologizes for abandoning her and asks for forgiveness.
(b) She has lunch with her.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She gives her a big hug.
4. What did Echo remember about the trip back east?
(a) Visiting a landing strip for UFOs.
(b) Visiting an Indian burial ground,
(c) Nothing, since she was just a baby.
(d) Stopping at all the restaurants to eat.
5. In reference to Echo and Artie's argument in the beginning of scene 4, what does Echo believe?
(a) That Dorothea can hear them in her coma.
(b) That Dorothea will never recover.
(c) That Dorothea's coma is Artie's fault.
(d) That Dorothea cannot hear them in her coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the difference between the little boy losing and Echo losing, from Echo's perspective?
2. What does Dorothea feel is the most important aspect of Echo's personality?
3. Why does Echo feel such kinship to Dorothea?
4. What is Echo's frame of mind as she spells her words?
5. Why is Dorothea so proud of two year old Echo?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)