|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In scene 4, what does Dorothea say to Artie when Artie calls to tell her where she has been?
(a) That she could not wait to see her.
(b) That she loves her very much.
(c) That she has been looking for her everywhere.
(d) That she was no longer looking for her.
2. What did Echo think about her mother when she was young?
(a) Artie thought she didn't have a mother.
(b) Artie thought her mother was in jail.
(c) Artie never gave her mother any thought.
(d) Artie thought her mother was a movie star.
3. Where does Artie accidentally see Echo?
(a) In the mall.
(b) At a book fair.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) At the movies.
4. When Artie calls her daughter on the phone, what does Echo tell Dorothea about the phone call?
(a) That it was a sales call.
(b) That it was from a dead person.
(c) That is was a wrong number.
(d) That it was from her father.
5. In reference to Echo and Artie's argument in the beginning of scene 4, what does Echo believe?
(a) That Dorothea will never recover.
(b) That Dorothea can hear them in her coma.
(c) That Dorothea's coma is Artie's fault.
(d) That Dorothea cannot hear them in her coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Echo feel such kinship to Dorothea?
2. In Scene 6, how does Artie communicate with her daughter after seeing her?
3. What was important about the trip back east to Dorothea?
4. What does Artie inform Dorothea of after the spelling bee?
5. What time of day was it when Dorothea cut the lock of hair from Artie?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)