1. How many generations of women does this play cover?
2. What is the last name of the family in this play?
3. What is the relationship between the women in the family?
Famial love, tainted with resentment and bitterness.
4. Dorothea tries to _________________________ Artie.
5. Artie has an inability to do what, regarding Echo?
6. The play's title is most relevant to which character?
7. Echo is obsessed with __________________.
8. What foreshadows the relationship between Echo and Artie in the first scene?
Echo spelling the title of the play out loud.
9. How does the play open?
Echo is spelling out the word eleemosynary.
This section contains 5,452 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)