|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the final scene, where does Echo agree to live?
(a) With a friend of the family.
(b) With her uncle, aunt, and cousins.
(c) With Artie in Dorothea's home.
(d) In an orphanage.
2. What dream does Artie have?
(a) That her mother has a terrible accident.
(b) That she is able to fly through the sky with homemade wings.
(c) That Echo falls out of a tree.
(d) That her mother burns all Artie's books.
3. Who does Dorothea meet at the picnic?
(a) A self-proclaimed eccentric.
(b) A psychic.
(c) Her future husband.
(d) A professor at the university.
4. Where does Artie accidentally see Echo?
(a) In the mall.
(b) At a book fair.
(c) At the movies.
(d) In a restaurant.
5. Why does Artie tear up the house in scene 5?
(a) She was looking for her favorite book.
(b) She is looking for the homemade wings.
(c) She is mad at her mother and is throwing a tantrum.
(d) She is searching for the lock of hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Artie's plan for Echo after Dorothea's demise?
2. What does Dorothea do to help Artie learn?
3. Dorothea changed her granddaughter's name to ______________________.
4. What does Artie inform Dorothea of after the spelling bee?
5. After all her name-changes and moves, what was Artie finally ready to to?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)