|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dorothea teach her granddaughter?
(a) With a book of Shakespeare's plays.
(b) With a dictionary.
(c) With a video tape.
(d) With banners of Latin and Greek letters.
2. Artie has an inability to do what, regarding Echo?
(b) Keep her healthy.
(c) Drive her to school.
(d) Show affection.
3. What does Artie accomplish on her own?
(a) She writes a book.
(b) She puts herself through college.
(c) She opens her own restaurant.
(d) She raises her daughter on her own.
4. When Artie is _______________ she becomes pregnant.
5. How many times did Artie run away?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 1 time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Artie have for her mother when she calls her for the second time in scene 4?
2. Why does Artie tear up the house in scene 5?
3. Why does Echo buy the Robinson Crusoe book?
4. How is Dorothea's health as the play opens?
5. Why aren't Artie and Dorothea happy about Echo winning?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)