|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens scene 2?
(d) Echo's father.
2. Why does Artie leave Echo with Dorothea?
(a) Artie has a job offer in Europe.
(b) Artie does not have the money to care for her daughter.
(c) Artie believes that Dorothea needs Echo.
(d) Artie is too sick to care for Echo.
3. What does Dorothea do to help Artie learn?
(a) She walks her to school each morning.
(b) She gives her a math test everyday.
(c) She calls words out for her to spell from the dictionary.
(d) She hires tutors.
4. Dorothea tries to _________________________ Artie.
5. What was important about the trip back east to Dorothea?
(a) Eating in 5-star restaurants.
(b) Shopping in stores along the way.
(c) Getting home as quickly as possible.
(d) Making educational stops for Echo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Artie say she moved?
2. In scene 2 when the scene fades to black, where is the audience's attention redirected to?
3. What can eccentricity do for Dorothea?
4. How does Dorothea and Artie's phone call first phone call in scene 4 end?
5. What did Artie's mother want her to do when Artie was young?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)