|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dorothea began teaching Echo to read at the age of ______________.
(a) 3 months.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 5 years.
2. Artie has an inability to do what, regarding Echo?
(a) Drive her to school.
(b) Keep her healthy.
(d) Show affection.
3. How many words does Echo misspell when her mother drills her on the phone?
4. In scene 3, when does the audience feel happy for Dorothea?
(a) When Dorothea gets married.
(b) When Dorothea is pregnant with her son.
(c) When Dorothea goes to college.
(d) When Dorothea meets the eccentric.
5. What children do Dorothea and her husband have?
(a) Two sons and Artie, her daughter.
(b) Echo and Artie.
(c) Just Artie.
(d) A boy and a girl named Artie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the play open?
2. Echo is obsessed with __________________.
3. What is an eccentric?
4. What trait does Artie say she has that makes her life so hard?
5. What can eccentricity do for Dorothea?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)