|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point in scene 3 does the audience lose sympathy for Dorothea?
(a) When she endangers Artie by making her try to fly.
(b) When she marries someone she does not love.
(c) When she chooses to be an eccentric.
(d) When she is not sad when her husband dies.
2. How old is Echo when the plays opens?
3. After the picnic, what does Dorothea decide she should become?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A psychic.
(c) A teacher.
(d) An eccentric.
4. In scene 2 when the scene fades to black, where is the audience's attention redirected to?
(c) Artie's father.
5. Who opens scene 2?
(b) Echo's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dorothea teach her granddaughter?
2. How many words does Echo misspell when her mother drills her on the phone?
3. How do Echo and Dorothea communicate?
4. What does Artie do after her pregnancy?
5. What happened when Artie tried to fly?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)