|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dorothea marry her husband?
(a) She is forced into the marriage by her father.
(b) Dorothea loves him.
(c) Dorothea marries him for money.
(d) Dorothea wants to have children.
2. Who first taught Echo to love words?
(b) Echo's aunt.
(c) Echo's father.
3. How old is Echo when the plays opens?
4. At what point in scene 3 does the audience lose sympathy for Dorothea?
(a) When she marries someone she does not love.
(b) When she chooses to be an eccentric.
(c) When she endangers Artie by making her try to fly.
(d) When she is not sad when her husband dies.
5. In scene 3, which character does the audience meet more fully?
(c) Dorothea's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Artie pregnant?
2. What great skill does Echo have?
3. Who enters the first scene wearing wings?
4. How concerned is Artie about her fear?
5. What can eccentricity do for Dorothea?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)