|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening of scene 2, what does Artie say concerns her the most?
(a) Her own inability to touch others.
(b) Her mother's health.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her fear of flying.
2. What great skill does Echo have?
(a) Echo is able to spell very well.
(b) Echo is a great cook.
(c) Echo can fly with homemade wings.
(d) Echo can run very fast.
3. Why were Artie and Echo's conversations limited?
(a) Artie did not know any other way to reach out to her daughter.
(b) Echo would only talk about one thing.
(c) Dorothea interupted their phone conversations.
(d) Dorothea would not allow them to talk on the phone.
4. In scene 2 when the scene fades to black, where is the audience's attention redirected to?
(b) Artie's father.
5. What foreshadows the relationship between Echo and Artie in the first scene?
(a) Artie running to hug her daughter.
(b) Echo spelling the title of the play out loud.
(c) Echo communicating with mute Dorothea.
(d) Echo drawing a picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothea convince Artie to do about her pregnancy?
2. In scene 2, with what does Artie say she has trouble doing?
3. How concerned is Artie about her fear?
4. How did the wings look?
5. How does the play open?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)