|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dorothea changed her granddaughter's name to ______________________.
2. What does Artie remember from her own childhood?
(a) She and her mother baking cookies together.
(b) That her mother used the same banners of Latin and Greek letters with her.
(c) That her mother sung to her as she put her to bed.
(d) That she loved eating ice cream.
3. Artie has an inability to do what, regarding Echo?
(a) Keep her healthy.
(c) Drive her to school.
(d) Show affection.
4. What is Artie's relationship to Dorothea?
(a) Artie is Dorothea's husband.
(b) Artie is Dorothea's granddaughter.
(c) Artie is Dorothea's daughter.
(d) Artie is Dorothea's father.
5. How did the wings look?
(a) Blue and yellow.
(b) Crudely fashioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dorothea changed her granddaughter's name, Echo was ___________.
2. Who opens scene 2?
3. How does Artie communicate with her mother when her mother is mute?
4. How is Dorothea's health as the play opens?
5. Dorothea tries to _________________________ Artie.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)