|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many words does Echo misspell when her mother drills her on the phone?
2. What happens on Artie's way back home at the end of scene 2?
(a) She becomes lost in the airport.
(b) She escapes through a restaurant window.
(c) She gets in a terrible automobile accident.
(d) She is robbed.
3. Why were Artie and Echo's conversations limited?
(a) Dorothea interupted their phone conversations.
(b) Dorothea would not allow them to talk on the phone.
(c) Artie did not know any other way to reach out to her daughter.
(d) Echo would only talk about one thing.
4. What did Artie's mother want her to do when Artie was young?
(a) To make a pair of wings.
(b) To study to become a doctor.
(c) To try to fly with homemade wings.
(d) To spell "eleemosynary."
5. How is Dorothea's health as the play opens?
(a) Dorothea has had a stroke and is mute.
(b) Dorothea is in excellent health.
(c) Dorothea has a broken arm.
(d) Dorothea has a concussion from falling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the play open?
2. Who raised Echo?
3. Scene 2 begins and ends with which character?
4. What is Echo's relationship to Dorothea?
5. Artie has an inability to do what, regarding Echo?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)