|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Echo's relationship to Artie?
(a) Echo is Artie's daughter.
(b) Echo is Artie's sister.
(c) Echo is Artie's mother.
(d) Echo is Artie's granddaughter.
2. Artie has an inability to do what, regarding Echo?
(a) Drive her to school.
(b) Keep her healthy.
(d) Show affection.
3. What do the wings represent to Artie?
(a) A wonderful time from her childhood.
(b) A way that she can finally fly.
(c) Her terrible childhood with an eccentric, controlling mother.
(d) A gift from a loving mother.
4. How concerned is Artie about her fear?
(b) A little.
(c) Not at all.
5. What is the relationship between the women in the family?
(a) Love and charity.
(b) Extreme animosity.
(d) Famial love, tainted with resentment and bitterness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreshadows the relationship between Echo and Artie in the first scene?
2. What method of learning is Artie against?
3. What did Echo and her mother talk about on the phone?
4. How old is Echo when the plays opens?
5. Echo is obsessed with __________________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)