|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dorothea changed her granddaughter's name to ______________________.
2. How did Artie's father feel about her having tutors?
(a) He was indifferent about it.
(b) He felt she was not learning anything from them.
(c) He was against it.
(d) He was all for it.
3. Artie's fear is considered __________________________.
(a) A gift.
(b) Not real.
(d) A neurosis.
4. When Artie is _______________ she becomes pregnant.
5. How is Dorothea's health as the play opens?
(a) Dorothea is in excellent health.
(b) Dorothea has a concussion from falling.
(c) Dorothea has a broken arm.
(d) Dorothea has had a stroke and is mute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Artie's mother want her to do when Artie was young?
2. What is Echo's frame of mind as she spells her words?
3. What does Artie remember from her own childhood?
4. What does Echo do as Artie leaves the auditorium after the spelling bee?
5. What does Artie accomplish on her own?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)