|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Artie run away?
(a) 2 times.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 1 time.
2. Why were Artie and Echo's conversations limited?
(a) Echo would only talk about one thing.
(b) Dorothea would not allow them to talk on the phone.
(c) Artie did not know any other way to reach out to her daughter.
(d) Dorothea interupted their phone conversations.
3. Why does Dorothea cut off a lock of Artie's hair?
(a) She wanted to compare Artie's hair with her own.
(b) Dorothea says it will always be a connection to her daughter, Artie.
(c) Artie had gum in her hair and she was cutting it out.
(d) She was giving Artie a hair cut.
4. What is Echo doing as scene 5 opens?
(a) Echo is sleeping.
(b) Echo is wearing the wings.
(c) Echo is spelling out loud.
(d) Echo is talking to her father.
5. What trait does Artie say she has that makes her life so hard?
(a) She is too tall.
(b) She is unable to forget anything.
(c) She has freckles.
(d) She cannot remember details.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Artie comes to Echo's spelling bee, where does she sit?
2. Why does Dorothea insist that Artie now needs her when Artie calls her the second time in scene 4?
3. How many generations of women does this play cover?
4. What does Artie remember from her own childhood?
5. What does Dorothea do with the lock of hair?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)