|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the first scene wearing wings?
(a) No one.
2. Scene 2 begins and ends with which character?
(d) Artie's father.
3. How concerned is Artie about her fear?
(a) Not at all.
(b) A little.
4. In scene 2, with what does Artie say she has trouble doing?
(a) Physically touching others, even her daughter.
(b) Spelling words.
(c) Flying with homemade wings.
(d) Running the mile.
5. How did Artie's father feel about her having tutors?
(a) He felt she was not learning anything from them.
(b) He was against it.
(c) He was indifferent about it.
(d) He was all for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Artie tried to fly?
2. What do the wings represent to Artie?
3. Who raised Echo?
4. What is the last name of the family in this play?
5. Where does Artie find employment at the end of scene 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)