|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Artie has an inability to do what, regarding Echo?
(a) Drive her to school.
(b) Show affection.
(d) Keep her healthy.
2. When Dorothea changed her granddaughter's name, Echo was ___________.
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 2 years old.
(c) 1 year old.
(d) 3 months old.
3. What is the last name of the family in this play?
4. How many times was Artie pregnant?
(b) 3 times.
(c) 4 times.
5. What trait does Artie say she has that makes her life so hard?
(a) She is too tall.
(b) She has freckles.
(c) She cannot remember details.
(d) She is unable to forget anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many words does Echo misspell when her mother drills her on the phone?
2. What does Artie do after her pregnancy?
3. What foreshadows the relationship between Echo and Artie in the first scene?
4. Who says that a smart girl will never be married?
5. What is Dorothea's reaction to Artie's pregnancy?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)