|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothea do to help Artie learn?
(a) She gives her a math test everyday.
(b) She hires tutors.
(c) She calls words out for her to spell from the dictionary.
(d) She walks her to school each morning.
2. Who opens scene 2?
(b) Echo's father.
3. How concerned is Artie about her fear?
(c) A little.
(d) Not at all.
4. How many times was Artie pregnant?
(b) 3 times.
(d) 4 times.
5. What does Dorothea convince Artie to do about her pregnancy?
(a) Dorothea is disappointed that Artie is so young, but is excited about having a grandchild.
(b) Dorothea convinces Artie to give the baby up for adoption.
(c) Dorothea convinces Artie to have an abortion so she can go to college as planned.
(d) Dorothea convinces Artie to have the baby at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Artie named after?
2. Dorothea changed her granddaughter's name to ______________________.
3. How do Echo and Dorothea communicate?
4. Dorothea tries to _________________________ Artie.
5. How is Dorothea's health as the play opens?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)