|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Echo is obsessed with __________________.
(a) The wings.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Spelling words.
2. How old is Artie when she has her first tutor?
3. Who is Artie named after?
(a) Artemis, the Greco-Roman huntress; the sister of Apollo.
(c) Arthur,her mother's father.
(d) Arthur, her father.
4. In the opening of scene 2, what does Artie say concerns her the most?
(a) Her fear of flying.
(b) Her own inability to touch others.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her mother's health.
5. Artie's fear is considered __________________________.
(a) A neurosis.
(b) A gift.
(d) Not real.
Short Answer Questions
1. The play's title is most relevant to which character?
2. What is the last name of the family in this play?
3. How does Artie communicate with her mother when her mother is mute?
4. What does Dorothea do to help Artie learn?
5. Who enters the first scene wearing wings?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)