|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothea convince Artie to do about her pregnancy?
(a) Dorothea convinces Artie to have an abortion so she can go to college as planned.
(b) Dorothea convinces Artie to give the baby up for adoption.
(c) Dorothea is disappointed that Artie is so young, but is excited about having a grandchild.
(d) Dorothea convinces Artie to have the baby at home.
2. How many generations of women does this play cover?
3. Dorothea tries to _________________________ Artie.
4. How does Artie feel about the outcome of her pregnancy?
(d) Deeply traumatized.
5. Where does Artie find employment at the end of scene 2?
(a) Artie can't find a job.
(b) At a private school.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a small college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first taught Echo to love words?
2. Artie's fear is considered __________________________.
3. What is the relationship between the women in the family?
4. What is Artie's relationship to Dorothea?
5. How many times was Artie pregnant?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)