|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Echo feel such kinship to Dorothea?
(a) Echo feels nokinshipto Dorothea.
(b) Dorothea raised her.
(c) Dorothea reminds Echo of her mother.
(d) Echo feels she is just like Dorothea.
2. What is the last name of the family in this play?
3. What does Dorothea feel is the most important aspect of Echo's personality?
(a) That she is well-educated.
(b) That she grant forgiveness.
(c) That she is confident.
(d) That she speaks her mind.
4. What did Echo think about her mother when she was young?
(a) Artie never gave her mother any thought.
(b) Artie thought her mother was in jail.
(c) Artie thought she didn't have a mother.
(d) Artie thought her mother was a movie star.
5. Who enters the first scene wearing wings?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Artie's response to Dorothea being back in her life?
2. How does Dorothea and Artie's phone call first phone call in scene 4 end?
3. Scene 2 begins and ends with which character?
4. After the picnic, what does Dorothea decide she should become?
5. What do the wings represent to Artie?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)