|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Artie communicate with her mother when her mother is mute?
(a) She reads to her.
(b) She doesn't.
(c) She sings to her.
(d) She talks to her.
2. How old is Artie when she has her first tutor?
3. For Dorothea, eccentricity means _____________________her child.
(a) Having fun with.
4. In scene 3, when does the audience feel happy for Dorothea?
(a) When Dorothea is pregnant with her son.
(b) When Dorothea goes to college.
(c) When Dorothea meets the eccentric.
(d) When Dorothea gets married.
5. How many words does Echo misspell when her mother drills her on the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Artie name her daughter?
2. Who says that a smart girl will never be married?
3. What news does Artie have for her mother when she calls her for the second time in scene 4?
4. What does Artie accomplish on her own?
5. How did Artie's father feel about her having tutors?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)