|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many generations of women does this play cover?
2. Why does Dorothea marry her husband?
(a) She is forced into the marriage by her father.
(b) Dorothea wants to have children.
(c) Dorothea loves him.
(d) Dorothea marries him for money.
3. How many times did Artie run away?
(a) 2 times.
(b) 1 time.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 4 times.
4. Where in scene 3 does the audience feel sympathy for Dorothea?
(a) When Dorothea is forced into marriage and deprived of an education.
(b) When Dorothea is pregnant with Artie.
(c) When Dorothea is tremendously ill.
(d) When Dorothea meets her husband.
5. Who first taught Echo to love words?
(a) Echo's father.
(d) Echo's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character ends scene 1?
2. What does Artie remember from her own childhood?
3. How did Artie's father feel about her having tutors?
4. How did the wings look?
5. How does Dorothea meet her husband?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)