1. How many generations of women does this play cover?
2. What is the last name of the family in this play?
3. What is the relationship between the women in the family?
(a) Famial love, tainted with resentment and bitterness.
(c) Love and charity.
(d) Extreme animosity.
4. Dorothea tries to _________________________ Artie.
5. Artie has an inability to do what, regarding Echo?
(a) Keep her healthy.
(b) Show affection.
(d) Drive her to school.
6. The play's title is most relevant to which character?
(d) Echo's father.
7. Echo is obsessed with __________________.
(a) Her mother.
(c) Spelling words.
(d) The wings.
8. What foreshadows the relationship between Echo and Artie in the first scene?
(a) Artie running to hug her daughter.
(b) Echo spelling the title of the play out loud.
(c) Echo drawing a picture.
(d) Echo communicating with mute Dorothea.
9. How does the play open?
(a) Echo is spelling out the word eleemosynary.
(b) Dorothea tries to make Artie fly.
(c) Echo hangs up the phone.
(d) Echo explains how she was raised.
This section contains 5,452 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)