1. How many generations of women does this play cover?
2. What is the last name of the family in this play?
3. What is the relationship between the women in the family?
(a) Famial love, tainted with resentment and bitterness.
(b) Love and charity.
(d) Extreme animosity.
4. Dorothea tries to _________________________ Artie.
5. Artie has an inability to do what, regarding Echo?
(b) Show affection.
(c) Keep her healthy.
(d) Drive her to school.
6. The play's title is most relevant to which character?
(c) Echo's father.
7. Echo is obsessed with __________________.
(a) The wings.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Spelling words.
8. What foreshadows the relationship between Echo and Artie in the first scene?
(a) Echo drawing a picture.
(b) Artie running to hug her daughter.
(c) Echo communicating with mute Dorothea.
(d) Echo spelling the title of the play out loud.
9. How does the play open?
(a) Echo hangs up the phone.
(b) Dorothea tries to make Artie fly.
(c) Echo is spelling out the word eleemosynary.
(d) Echo explains how she was raised.
This section contains 5,452 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)