|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry find when he climbs the floor to where Sedak is held?
(a) There is a fire in the hallway.
(b) Everything is fine.
(c) There are some strangers in the hallway.
(d) The door is ajar and the guard is missing.
2. What does Cy decide he needs while looking at the design on paper that Grace hands him?
(a) Advice from Arturas.
(b) Grace there to explain it.
(c) Advice from Claudia.
(d) A strong drink.
3. Why does Coney Island offer anything repulsive, breathtaking, or monstrously new that people are willing to pay to see?
(a) Because it is they only way for misfits to earn a living.
(b) Because it is materialistic.
(c) Because it is Coney Island.
(d) Because it is consumer driven.
4. Who does Cy watch at Varga's?
(a) Grace playing chess.
(b) Two men downing snapps and arm wrestling.
(c) The twins having a drinking contest.
(d) A man and woman having a loud argument.
5. What does Cy offer Nina?
(a) A scholarship.
(b) An apprenticeship.
(d) A free tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on Cy's 65th birthday?
2. What seems preordained in Cy's way of thinking?
3. Where is Cy when "Babylon in Brooklyn" opens?
4. In what condition do they find Sedak?
5. What is Grace's attacker's plan?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)