|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can cost two-thirds of one's tattoo business?
(a) Closing on rainy days.
(b) Dirt in the parlour.
(c) Having dull needles.
(d) Not having enough pictures.
2. What does a voice advise a soldier to do while he is getting a tattoo?
(a) To smoke some hash.
(b) To think about things that make him fall asleep so he will no longer be in his body.
(c) To focus on making his breathing slow and easy.
(d) To pant.
3. What happens on Cy's 65th birthday?
(a) He returns to America.
(b) He dies.
(c) Nina Shearer waltzes into his shop.
(d) He decides to quit tattooing since it isn't popular anymore.
4. What does a soldier ask Cy about Grace?
(a) From what corner of hell he found her.
(b) If she is a customer.
(c) If she was there to distract him from the needles.
(d) If she is his girlfriend.
5. What is the poor man's illustrator?
(a) Paintings on velvet.
(c) The almanac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cy do when he visits Maximus?
2. Why does Cy skip lunch the next day?
3. What do the police think about Henry's story?
4. Who takes Cy's tattoo equipment?
5. What is Grace doing as Cy is finishing with the soldier?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)