|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, History's Ink.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most important thing to remember about the man in question #61?
(a) He was a good man.
(b) He had a vision no one else could understand.
(c) He lived 89 years.
(d) He had a hard time getting blue paint to use on special things.
2. When Cy arrives home eyes glazed and gait obstructed, what does Reeda assume?
(a) He has overeaten.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He sprained his ankle.
3. What does Cy hear through the window of the building he climbs?
(b) Mechanical bee sounds and voices.
(d) A scream.
4. What does the town council do to offenders of their policies?
(a) Gives them community service.
(b) Makes them pick litter off the beach.
(c) Publishes the names of offenders.
(d) Fines them.
5. What does Cy begin to do?
(a) Draw a book of designs.
(b) Have sex with some of the willing customers.
(c) Tattoo some of Riley's customers.
(d) Create a name for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cy watch at Varga's?
2. What is the first touch between Cy and Grace like?
3. Why does Cy wish his eyes could lie?
4. What can Riley accept?
5. What does Cy not really understand?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)