|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Salvaging Renaissance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Cy get in trouble at school?
(a) For asking a question about sex.
(b) For shooting spitballs.
(c) For eating another student's lunch.
(d) For sleepin in class.
2. What happens when Cy breaks the glass?
(a) A man with intense blue eyes grabs him.
(b) He falls to the ground.
(c) He cuts his arm badly.
(d) He falls into the building.
3. What does Cy realize about life?
(a) That it is never wonderful.
(b) That it can be messy and cruel.
(c) That he is old enough to understand the vagaries of life.
(d) That it is always wonderful.
4. About whom does Riley lecture Cy?
(c) Leonardo DeVinci.
5. What does Riley come to understand while at sea?
(a) His father was right about the ocean.
(b) Tattooing is a siren song and the music of the spheres, impossible to resist or explain.
(c) His grandfather had been right to keep his mother from following his father to sea.
(d) That Riley understood the psychological rationale of tattooing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reeda admit to Cy?
2. With whom does Cy fall in love?
3. Upon what does the town council frown?
4. What does Cy think Riley may have done while being attacked?
5. What is different about Cy's mom from Cy?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)