|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Salvaging Renaissance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the town council do to offenders of their policies?
(a) Gives them community service.
(b) Makes them pick litter off the beach.
(c) Fines them.
(d) Publishes the names of offenders.
2. What regularly claims victims among children and tourists?
(a) Morecambe's quicksand pools.
(b) The strange riptides.
(c) The strange illnesses brought in through the port.
(d) The local pickpocket.
3. For what do the boys use Muriel's equipment?
(a) To watch the ships in the harbor.
(b) To jolt each other in the arm.
(c) To check their heartbeats.
(d) To experience a splendid rush of energy.
4. Who does not feel like maggots in an infected carcass, as they are regarded in the nicer end of town?
(a) Jonty and Cy.
(d) Visitors to Riley's tattoo parlour.
5. Where does Cy work?
(a) In a print shop in the afternoons.
(b) In a bakery.
(c) In a blacksmith shop.
(d) At the stables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Riley protective?
2. What does Cy not really understand?
3. What can Riley not bear to inscribe on Cy?
4. What happens when Cy breaks the glass?
5. What convinces Cy that the first part of his life is ended?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)