|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Kaiser and the Queen of Morecambe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what do most of the boarders at Cy's home suffer?
(b) Old Age.
2. What is one form of amusement Cy enjoys?
(a) Weekly piddling competitions on the beach.
(b) Wrestling with Monty's sister.
(c) Riding bareback on a circus horse.
(d) Riding his bike inside school hallways.
3. For what does Cy get in trouble at school?
(a) For eating another student's lunch.
(b) For shooting spitballs.
(c) For asking a question about sex.
(d) For sleepin in class.
4. Where does Cy work?
(a) In a bakery.
(b) In a print shop in the afternoons.
(c) At the stables.
(d) In a blacksmith shop.
5. Why does Cy wish his eyes could lie?
(a) So his troubles would be over.
(b) So he could look his mama in the face.
(c) So the schoolmaster wouldn't hit him.
(d) So the school bully would leave him alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cy arrives home eyes glazed and gait obstructed, what does Reeda assume?
2. Upon what does the town council frown?
3. What is an accurate description of the Ladies of Leeds?
4. Who is Muriel?
5. Where do Cy and his friends go to watch an effigy of "Kaiser Bill" burn?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)