|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(a) New York.
(d) South Africa.
2. What reimbursement did Eleanor get for serving on the UN?
(a) Food and lodging.
(c) Salary, transportation, and lodging.
3. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Elizabeth Read.
(b) Gloria Steinem.
(c) Jane Addams.
(d) Dorothea Dix.
4. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
(a) Youth organizations.
(b) Job programs.
(c) Mental health.
(d) Homeless shelters.
5. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
(a) Her youngest.
(b) Her oldest daughter.
(c) Her first son.
(d) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
2. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
3. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
4. What did Franklin think about his wife's advice regarding politics?
5. What sort of commercial did Eleanor appear in during the 1960's?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)