|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A furniture factory.
(c) A post office.
(d) A large political campaign.
2. What did Committee Three of the UN address?
(a) Single parent families.
(c) War refugees.
3. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
(a) She thought it was horrible.
(b) She didn't ever want to return.
(c) It was dirty and poor.
(d) She was impressed.
4. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) Sports lessons.
(b) French lessons.
(c) Dancing lessons.
(d) Sewing lessons.
5. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Woman's Day.
(b) Ladies' Home Journal.
(c) Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) Woman's Home Companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
2. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
3. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
4. How long did Eleanor's trip to the Soviet Union last, in 1957?
5. For whom did Eleanor have to put a request in writing to interview?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)