|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose campaign was Eleanor involved in?
(a) Adlai Stevenson's
(b) Woodrow Wilson's.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower's.
(d) Franklin, Jr's.
2. What did Eleanor write was the difference between Iran and Israel?
(a) Iran is full of generous people, whereas Israel has a reputation for stingy political leaders.
(b) It is less likely that Israel will make any real changes.
(c) The hope that young people in Israel have for the future.
(d) Just the food and music.
3. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
(c) Hyde Park.
4. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Eleanor's younger brother.
(c) Eleanor's mother.
(d) Grandmother Hall.
5. What was Eleanor's primary interest after she visited the Soviet Union in 1958?
(a) Emotionally disturbed children.
(b) Single mothers.
(d) Older adults with serious illnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin go when he is sick with a fever in 1944?
2. Who arranged Eleanor's travel schedule in the Soviet Union?
3. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
4. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
5. Where is Franklin buried?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)