|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
(a) Petition for Human Rights.
(b) International Bill of Rights.
(c) The Geneva Conventions.
2. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) Robert La Follette.
(c) William McKinley.
(d) Eugene V. Debs.
3. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Eleanor's younger brother.
(d) Grandmother Hall.
4. What was the name of the Indian prime minister?
(a) Liaquat Ali Khan.
(b) Eleanor does not say.
(c) Indira Gandhi.
5. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(a) Braces and crutches.
(d) Eleanor's arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
2. Eleanor tried to understand the Russians, unlike _____.
3. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
4. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
5. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)