|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of the changes in Moscow that took place over one year?
(a) It is unclear.
(b) She thinks there are very few positive changes.
(c) She is impressed.
(d) She doesn't see any difference.
2. Who invited Eleanor to Morocco?
(a) The American ambassador.
(b) The queen.
(c) Franklin's childhood best friend.
(d) The Sultan.
3. Eleanor tried to understand the Russians, unlike _____.
(a) Other Westerners.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The President.
(d) Her children.
4. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
5. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
2. What sort of career did Eleanor plan for herself?
3. What was the first piece of news Eleanor heard about her husband's health on April 12, 1945?
4. What did Committee Three of the UN address?
5. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)