|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) Because of Franklin's health.
(b) Extended family moved there.
(c) It had fun places to vacation.
(d) It was a new tourist attraction.
2. What was the first piece of news Eleanor heard about her husband's health on April 12, 1945?
(a) He was in poor health.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He was in a coma.
(d) He fainted.
3. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
(b) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
5. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
(a) All of them.
(b) Her oldest daughter.
(c) Her first son.
(d) Her youngest.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Eleanor took part in an exchange program, where did she go?
2. Who was nominated to be Roosevelt's running mate in 1940?
3. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
4. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)