|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
(a) The Good Friends Policy.
(b) The Ambassadorial Policy.
(c) The Good Neighbor Policy.
(d) The Camaraderie Policy.
2. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
(a) Mental health.
(b) Homeless shelters.
(c) Youth organizations.
(d) Job programs.
3. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) She hated dresses.
(b) She felt she was too short.
(c) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
(d) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
4. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) Eight months.
(b) One hundred days.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four weeks.
5. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
(c) It is unclear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
2. After Christmas of 1944, what did Franklin begin to prepare for?
3. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
4. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
5. What was the name of Eleanor's secretary?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)