|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
(a) Took care of her oldest children.
(b) Nursed Franklin back to health.
(c) Wrote in a journal.
(d) Worked in radio.
2. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Aunt Bye.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) President Wilson.
3. What did Eleanor think is the cause of the problems she sees in Moscow?
(b) The transition from colonization to independence.
(c) The leaders of the country.
4. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) Mexico City.
5. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
(a) A meeting with European forces.
(b) Franklin fell ill.
(c) Woodrow Wilson was elected president.
(d) Franklin was nominated for vice president.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Poland did Eleanor visit?
2. What changes did Eleanor notice in Franklin in early 1945?
3. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
4. How many times a week was Eleanor's newspaper column published at the end of her book?
5. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)