|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Franklin go when he is sick with a fever in 1944?
(a) South Carolina.
2. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
(a) Anna and her daughter.
(b) James and his fiancée.
(c) Franklin's parents.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
3. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He drank too much.
(b) He was too generous.
(c) He was a gambler.
(d) He was a politician.
4. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(a) Art museums.
(b) The WWI battlefields.
(d) The queen of England.
5. Who unexpectedly met Eleanor in Istanbul?
(a) The consul general.
(b) The queen of England.
(c) The French ambassador.
(d) Winston Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was held in Houston in 1928?
2. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
3. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
4. At which school did Eleanor lecture to young people?
5. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)