|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reimbursement did Eleanor get for serving on the UN?
(c) Salary, transportation, and lodging.
(d) Food and lodging.
2. Where did Franklin go when he is sick with a fever in 1944?
(a) South Carolina.
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(a) New York City.
4. What did Eleanor think is the cause of the problems she sees in Moscow?
(b) The transition from colonization to independence.
(d) The leaders of the country.
5. Who unexpectedly met Eleanor in Istanbul?
(a) The consul general.
(b) The queen of England.
(c) The French ambassador.
(d) Winston Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
2. Where did Eleanor take the king and queen of Greece?
3. Whom did Eleanor visit when she was in Yugoslavia?
4. What year did Eleanor meet Princess Elizabeth?
5. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)