|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is this teacher's influence on Eleanor?
2. What does Eleanor believe about Franklin's political life?
(a) It is his destiny.
(b) It is bound to be destastrous.
(c) It is a curse.
(d) It is the bane of her existence.
3. From this point, what kind of position does Eleanor adopt?
(a) A position of conservative change.
(b) A position of progressive change.
(c) A position of regressive change.
(d) A position of no change.
4. In what does Franklin engage his children and the house guests?
(a) Sing-alongs and storytelling.
(b) Fishing expeditions and boat rides in the Bay of Fundy.
(c) Research on the political beliefs in the area.
(d) Quiet nights spent by bonfires.
5. What earns Eleanor the respect of those around her?
(a) Working actively in her social and political organizations.
(b) Her shy, quiet manner.
(c) Her large donations to various causes.
(d) Her polite personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one issue that Eleanor's efforts are directed toward?
2. Why must Eleanor attend these social events?
3. How does Eleanor handle the press?
4. How old is Anna when Eleanor is born?
5. Where does Eleanor find comfort here?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)