|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor become curious about Communist countries?
(a) Her work with refugees.
(b) She developed a close friendship with a Russian woman.
(c) She read a lot.
(d) It was Franklin's wish.
2. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There were more gatherings.
(b) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(c) There was no change.
(d) There were no more social calls.
3. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Assistant secretary of the navy.
(b) Vice president.
(c) Education ambassador.
4. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
(a) All of them.
(b) Her first son.
(c) Her oldest daughter.
(d) Her youngest.
5. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
(a) No, and he made it very clear.
(b) She doesn't think so.
(c) Yes, but kept it a secret from Eleanor.
(d) It is unclear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
2. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
3. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
4. How long did Eleanor serve at the UN?
5. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)