|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the immediate aftermath of World War I, what happens to the Women's Suffrage Movement?
(a) It rises to prominence.
(b) It serves no purpose.
(c) Interest in it declines.
(d) It is ended.
2. What does Elliott declare to Eleanor?
(a) His desire to die.
(b) His desire to be with her.
(c) His undying love for her mother.
(d) His undying love.
3. Where does Eleanor find comfort here?
(a) In the company of the people in the shop.
(b) In the company of nature.
(c) Near the special statue called Grief.
(d) Near God.
4. Why do women pursue politics?
(a) To improve the daily conditions of life.
(b) To gain in wealth.
(c) To become popular.
(d) For career advancement.
5. What exaggerates Eleanor's feelings about these homes?
(a) Franklin's forceful behavior while staying at these homes.
(b) Franklin's continuing deference to Sara and not Eleanor.
(c) Franklin's desire to stay busy.
(d) Franklin's easy-going personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of 1919, where does Eleanor reside?
2. Why does Eleanor agree to let Franklin attend parties?
3. In what do these two delight?
4. Where does Elliott seek help?
5. How is Elliott compared to his brother?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)