|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor become curious about Communist countries?
(a) She developed a close friendship with a Russian woman.
(b) It was Franklin's wish.
(c) She read a lot.
(d) Her work with refugees.
2. What difference did Eleanor notice in the Soviet Union as compared to the West?
(a) People were less able to speak freely.
(b) People dressed better.
(c) More creativity was found in the arts of the Soviet Union.
(d) She felt more at home in the Soviet Union.
3. Eleanor also served as a member of the Commission of what?
(a) Human Rights.
(b) Peace and Reconciliation.
(c) International Justice.
(d) Equal Opportunity.
4. Who was the final Presidential candidate Eleanor campaigned for?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) Adlai Stevenson.
5. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Aunt Pussie.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her older sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
4. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
5. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)