|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(b) At home.
(c) New York.
(d) On vacation in the Caribbean.
2. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) William McKinley.
(c) Eugene V. Debs.
(d) Robert La Follette.
3. What was the name of Eleanor's secretary?
4. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Aunt Bye.
(b) President Wilson.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
5. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(a) The Philippines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Eleanor serve at the UN?
2. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
3. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
4. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
5. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)