|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Franklin by the next day?
(a) He is even more bored and irritated.
(b) Pain in his back and legs prevent him from walking.
(c) He is starving.
(d) More flu-like symptoms.
2. Eleanor and Franklin's eighth wedding anniversary in 1913 is noted not for romantic overtures but for what?
(a) The death of Sara Roosevelt.
(b) The Stock Market Crash.
(c) The birth of another child.
(d) Franklin's appointment as the Assistant Secretary of the Navy.
3. What does Eleanor worry that her political connections and activities may do?
(a) Destroy her popularity.
(b) Negatively affect Franklin's political career.
(c) Negatively affect her marriage.
(d) End her political career.
4. Who are Eleanor's brothers?
(a) Elliott Jr. and Gracie Hall.
(b) Teddy and John.
(c) James and Elliott Jr.
(d) Sam and Matthew.
5. How does Eleanor establish an altruistic platform of her own?
(a) She does what her husband asks her to do.
(b) She is kind to everyone.
(c) She donates much of her wealth to charities.
(d) She reaches out into the community to serve the less fortunate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Anna when Eleanor is born?
2. In what does Eleanor revel regarding Earl?
3. For what does this relationship allow?
4. What does Earl teach Eleanor?
5. What does Eleanor find with which she can associate and fully support?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)