|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
(a) Eleanor's aunts and uncles.
(b) Franklin's childhood best friend.
(c) Franklin, Jr., and his wife.
(d) Johnny's wife and children.
2. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
(a) The Ambassadorial Policy.
(b) The Good Neighbor Policy.
(c) The Good Friends Policy.
(d) The Camaraderie Policy.
3. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) One hundred days.
4. How did Eleanor become curious about Communist countries?
(a) It was Franklin's wish.
(b) Her work with refugees.
(c) She developed a close friendship with a Russian woman.
(d) She read a lot.
5. What changes did Eleanor notice in Franklin in early 1945?
(a) He wanted to talk more.
(b) He was more irritable.
(c) He stayed up late at night.
(d) He needed more naps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
2. From what did Ellie die?
3. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
4. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
5. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)