|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
(a) She was plain.
(b) She always wore a disguise.
(c) She prohibited anyone from taking pictures of her.
(d) There was no television.
2. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(b) Art museums.
(c) The queen of England.
(d) The WWI battlefields.
3. Where in Poland did Eleanor visit?
(a) Warsaw and Krakow.
(b) Krakow only.
(c) Warsaw only.
(d) No where; she never went to Poland.
4. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(c) Les Ruches.
(d) None of the answers is correct..
5. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
2. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
3. Who arranged Eleanor's travel schedule in the Soviet Union?
4. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
5. Where is Franklin buried?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)