|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her children.
(d) Her grandparents.
2. What age was Eleanor in 1959?
3. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Eleanor's younger brother.
4. What sort of career did Eleanor plan for herself?
(a) She didn't plan a career.
5. Who arranged Eleanor's travel schedule in the Soviet Union?
(b) Future Travels, Inc.
(c) The American ambassador.
(d) Eleanor's secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Eleanor took part in an exchange program, where did she go?
2. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
3. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
4. Where did Eleanor do volunteer work after Franklin's death?
5. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)