|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eleanor worry about the situation in the Soviet Union?
(a) She saw lots of tragic things when she was there.
(b) She thinks Americans don't understand the severity.
(c) She believes there are too many poor people living there.
(d) She thinks the Soviet Union will take over America soon.
2. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
(b) Their family history.
(c) The Atlantic Charter.
(d) Germany and Hitler.
3. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) Mexico City.
4. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) Sports lessons.
(b) Dancing lessons.
(c) French lessons.
(d) Sewing lessons.
5. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York City.
(c) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Eleanor serve at the UN?
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
3. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
5. Eleanor tried to understand the Russians, unlike _____.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)