|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
(a) The Atlantic Charter.
(b) Germany and Hitler.
(d) Their family history.
2. What did Eleanor think is the cause of the problems she sees in Moscow?
(c) The transition from colonization to independence.
(d) The leaders of the country.
3. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(b) An elementary school.
(c) The Junior League.
(d) A law office.
4. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) Franklin, Jr.
5. Where was the World's Fair held in 1958?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Democratic convention held in 1956?
2. Where did Franklin attend law school?
3. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
4. Who was the final Presidential candidate Eleanor campaigned for?
5. What did Eleanor write was the difference between Iran and Israel?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)