|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) Woman's Home Companion.
(c) Ladies' Home Journal.
(d) Woman's Day.
2. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Eleanor's sisters.
3. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
(b) It is unclear.
4. What was the name of the Indian prime minister?
(a) Indira Gandhi.
(b) Eleanor does not say.
(c) Liaquat Ali Khan.
5. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A post office.
(c) A large political campaign.
(d) A furniture factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
2. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
3. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
4. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
5. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)