|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin die of?
(a) Liver failure.
(c) A diabetic attack.
(d) A brain hemorrhage.
2. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Eugene V. Debs.
(b) Robert La Follette.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) William McKinley.
3. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) One hundred days.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Four months.
4. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(a) Shy and anxious.
(d) Like she is the ruler of the world.
5. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Her older sister.
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
2. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
3. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
4. What year did Eleanor meet Princess Elizabeth?
5. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)