|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
(a) Developed a non-profit in memory of Franklin.
(b) Spent more time with her grandchildren.
(c) Wrote a novel.
(d) Volunteered for the American Association.
2. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
(a) Her work on the Peace and Reconciliation Committee.
(b) Her work on the Human Rights Committee.
(c) Her work on the Equal Opportunity Committee.
(d) Her work on the International Justice Committee.
3. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A large political campaign.
(b) A furniture factory.
(c) A post office.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) French lessons.
(b) Sports lessons.
(c) Sewing lessons.
(d) Dancing lessons.
5. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
(a) Franklin's parents.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) James and his fiancée.
(d) Anna and her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
3. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
5. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)