|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her children.
(d) Her mother.
2. Why did Eleanor keep the freezer well stocked when she lived alone in Hyde Park?
(a) Franklin was a big eater.
(b) She never knew who would show up.
(c) She had a fear of running out of food.
(d) She liked to shop the sales.
3. What head of state came to New York for medical treatment and recovered at Hyde Park?
(a) The queen of Saudi Arabia.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Queen Anna.
(d) Madame Chiang.
4. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
(a) Volunteered for the American Association.
(b) Spent more time with her grandchildren.
(c) Wrote a novel.
(d) Developed a non-profit in memory of Franklin.
5. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
(d) The Caribbean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was held in Houston in 1928?
2. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
3. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
4. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
5. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)