|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(b) South Africa.
(d) New York.
2. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(b) He had a bad fall.
(c) He was elected vice president.
(d) He had a heart attack.
3. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) It had fun places to vacation.
(b) Because of Franklin's health.
(c) Extended family moved there.
(d) It was a new tourist attraction.
4. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
5. When Eleanor took part in an exchange program, where did she go?
(b) South Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
2. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
3. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
4. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
5. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)