|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
(b) The Caribbean.
2. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
(a) The Todhunter School.
(b) St. David's School.
3. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She enjoyed it.
(b) She did not like it.
(c) She had panic attacks.
(d) She felt more relaxed.
4. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) An elementary school.
(b) The Junior League.
(c) A law office.
5. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
(a) Woodrow Wilson was elected president.
(b) A meeting with European forces.
(c) Franklin was nominated for vice president.
(d) Franklin fell ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
2. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
3. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
4. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
5. What did Franklin tell Eleanor about when he comes back from his secret meeting with Churchill?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)