|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She felt more relaxed.
(b) She had panic attacks.
(c) She enjoyed it.
(d) She did not like it.
2. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
(a) He fell ill at the last minute.
(b) Because the war worsened and he was not able to go.
(c) Because he didn't agree with Madame Chiang.
(d) He wanted to have control over the others.
3. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
(a) The Geneva Conventions.
(b) Petition for Human Rights.
(d) International Bill of Rights.
4. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
(a) Germany and Hitler.
(c) The Atlantic Charter.
(d) Their family history.
5. What reimbursement did Eleanor get for serving on the UN?
(b) Food and lodging.
(d) Salary, transportation, and lodging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
2. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
3. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
4. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)