|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
(a) They were very religious.
(b) They were hard workers.
(c) They were idle.
(d) They liked to celebrate life.
2. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
(a) Caring for their children.
(b) A lecture tour in the US.
(c) Learning how to be a social worker.
(d) Visiting heads of state in Europe.
3. After Christmas of 1944, what did Franklin begin to prepare for?
(a) The Yalta conference.
(b) A meeting with Churchill.
(c) The birth of a child.
(d) His mother's death.
4. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
(b) The Caribbean.
5. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
2. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
3. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
4. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
5. Where did Franklin attend law school?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)