|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elliot prefer?
(b) Fliriting with women.
(c) Quiet study.
(d) Sporting activities.
2. What does Sara not take into consideration?
(a) Her position in the family.
(b) Franklin's interests.
(c) What her grandchildren want.
(d) Eleanor's preferences.
3. For what does Eleanor continue to push?
(a) Women to conservatively work towards equality.
(b) Women to join political and reform groups.
(c) Women to stand behind their husbands.
(d) Women to save their money.
4. Why must Eleanor attend these social events?
(a) Every girl in New York attends these events.
(b) She wants to attend these events.
(c) They are necessary for a young woman of her position in one of New York's finest families.
(d) All of her friends attend these events.
5. What attracts Eleanor to Earl?
(a) He is extremely intelligent.
(b) He is an orphan who has been unlucky in love.
(c) He is very handsome.
(d) He is wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, what is Elliott beginning to do?
2. What does Eleanor believe about Franklin's political life?
3. For what does this relationship allow?
4. What does Eleanor convince Anna to try?
5. What did Eleanor's parents' personalities never create?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)