|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She didn't have an opinion.
(b) She supported all men going to war.
(c) She was a freedom fighter.
(d) She was a pacifist.
2. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washington, DC.
3. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
(a) Franklin's childhood best friend.
(b) Franklin, Jr., and his wife.
(c) Johnny's wife and children.
(d) Eleanor's aunts and uncles.
4. Eleanor also served as a member of the Commission of what?
(a) Equal Opportunity.
(b) Human Rights.
(c) Peace and Reconciliation.
(d) International Justice.
5. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months of the year was Eleanor working for the UN?
2. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
3. What was the name of the Indian prime minister?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
5. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)