|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's younger brother.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
2. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(d) Franklin, Jr.
3. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Ladies' Home Journal.
(b) Woman's Day.
(c) Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) Woman's Home Companion.
4. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1932?
(a) The White House.
(c) New York City.
5. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(a) The queen of England.
(b) The WWI battlefields.
(c) Art museums.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in April 1953?
2. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
3. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
4. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)