|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Eleanor and Franklin's children?
(a) Anna, James, Franklin, Jr., and Elliott.
(b) Anna, James, Franklin, Jr., and Sara.
(c) James, John, Mark, and Franklin, Jr.
(d) Sara, Teddy, Franklin, Jr., and James.
2. Where is this school?
(c) New York.
3. How does Eleanor describe her mother?
(a) A woman who she never understood.
(b) One of the most annoying and irritatiing women she has ever known.
(c) One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
(d) A woman who never loved her.
4. Over the next few years, what happens to Franklin and Eleanor's relationship?
(a) They grow to dislike one another.
(b) They spend more time together.
(c) Their love grows deeper.
(d) They spend less time together.
5. Where does Eleanor often stay with these women?
(a) In their Greenwich Village townhouse.
(b) In their Brooklyn brownstone.
(c) In their public housing building.
(d) In their midtown high rise apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sara act when the couple's children are born?
2. Why does Eleanor have her first experience at a Democratic National Convention?
3. For what does Eleanor lobby?
4. When is Eleanor's long-standing membership in the Daughters of the American Revolution challenged?
5. The marriage between Franklin and Eleanor is one of what?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)