|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, DC.
2. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
3. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Gloria Steinem.
(b) Elizabeth Read.
(c) Jane Addams.
(d) Dorothea Dix.
4. Who asked Eleanor to be a member of the United Nations delegation?
5. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
(a) A lecture tour in the US.
(b) Learning how to be a social worker.
(c) Caring for their children.
(d) Visiting heads of state in Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Eleanor serve at the UN?
2. What reimbursement did Eleanor get for serving on the UN?
3. How did Eleanor become curious about Communist countries?
4. Where did Franklin go when he is sick with a fever in 1944?
5. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)