|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
(a) Eleanor's mother and father.
(b) Eleanor's aunt and child mentor.
(c) Eleanor's son and sister.
(d) Eleanor's mother-in-law and brother.
2. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
(a) He fell ill at the last minute.
(b) Because he didn't agree with Madame Chiang.
(c) Because the war worsened and he was not able to go.
(d) He wanted to have control over the others.
3. What didn't Eleanor consent to, as First Lady?
(a) Pictures taken of her children.
(b) Alcohol in the White House.
(c) Secret Service protection.
(d) Fine clothes.
4. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Woman's Day.
(b) Woman's Home Companion.
(c) Ladies' Home Journal.
(d) Better Homes and Gardens.
5. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
3. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
4. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
5. Where is Franklin buried?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)