|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Her father.
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(c) Her older sister.
2. What did Eleanor wear while on her big trip in 1943?
(a) Khakis and a white shirt.
(b) A fancy dress.
(c) A uniform.
(d) Civilian clothes.
3. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Calvin Coolidge.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Franklin Roosevelt.
4. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She enjoyed it.
(b) She did not like it.
(c) She had panic attacks.
(d) She felt more relaxed.
5. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Pussie's.
(b) Aunt Bye's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Eleanor took part in an exchange program, where did she go?
2. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
3. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
4. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
5. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)