|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
(a) A drink.
(b) A dance.
(c) A date night out.
(d) An uninterrupted meal.
2. Eleanor tried to understand the Russians, unlike _____.
(a) Her husband.
(b) The President.
(c) Her children.
(d) Other Westerners.
3. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
(a) International Bill of Rights.
(b) Petition for Human Rights.
(d) The Geneva Conventions.
4. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1932?
(c) The White House.
(d) New York City.
5. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(b) Braces and crutches.
(d) Eleanor's arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
3. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
4. When Eleanor took part in an exchange program, where did she go?
5. How many months of the year was Eleanor working for the UN?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)