|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
(a) The people were very rude.
(b) There were horrible living conditions.
(c) The residents lived quite comfortably.
(d) It was a rich man's paradise.
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
3. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
(a) A lecture tour in the US.
(b) Visiting heads of state in Europe.
(c) Caring for their children.
(d) Learning how to be a social worker.
4. How long did Eleanor serve at the UN?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Two years.
5. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Franklin's mother.
(b) A housekeeper.
(c) Aunt Bye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
2. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
3. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
4. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
5. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)