|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
(b) Prince Charles.
(c) The king of England.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
2. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(d) State senator.
3. What was the name of the Indian prime minister?
(a) Liaquat Ali Khan.
(b) Eleanor does not say.
(d) Indira Gandhi.
4. Eleanor tried to understand the Russians, unlike _____.
(a) Her husband.
(b) Other Westerners.
(c) Her children.
(d) The President.
5. What didn't Eleanor consent to, as First Lady?
(a) Secret Service protection.
(b) Fine clothes.
(c) Alcohol in the White House.
(d) Pictures taken of her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franklin think about his wife's advice regarding politics?
2. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
3. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
4. After Franklin's burial, with whom did Eleanor return to Washington with?
5. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)