|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
2. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Calvin Coolidge.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Franklin Roosevelt.
3. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
(a) Realizing how little mental health care people receive.
(b) Being away from Franklin.
(c) Visiting the hospitals.
(d) Seeing poor sanitation.
4. Where was the organizing meeting of the General Assembly held?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, DC.
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was no change.
(b) There were no more social calls.
(c) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(d) There were more gatherings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
2. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
3. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
4. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
5. Which of the following countries separated from India?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)