|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's younger brother.
(c) Eleanor's mother.
(d) Grandmother Hall.
2. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(c) State senator.
3. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's sisters.
(c) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
4. What was held in Houston in 1928?
(a) It is unclear.
(b) The Democratic Convention.
(c) The World's Fair.
(d) The Republican Caucus.
5. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
(a) Her work on the Peace and Reconciliation Committee.
(b) Her work on the Human Rights Committee.
(c) Her work on the Equal Opportunity Committee.
(d) Her work on the International Justice Committee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
2. Where is Franklin buried?
3. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
4. What was the name of Eleanor's secretary?
5. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)