|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Elliott encourage Eleanor?
(a) Her search for a suitable husband.
(b) Her education.
(c) Her desire for her own weatlh.
(d) Her study of the arts.
2. Eventually, what is Elliott beginning to do?
(a) Become more addicted.
(b) Master his substance abuse and emotional problems.
(c) Lose is mental stability.
(d) Lose interest in his family.
3. For what does Eleanor lobby?
(a) Better pay for working women.
(b) Better schools.
(d) A reduced work week of forty-eight hours for women working outside the home.
4. What does Eleanor do at this time regarding women?
(a) She decreases her communications, discouraging women from buying small businesses.
(b) She increases her conservative tactics.
(c) She decreases her promotion of women's rights.
(d) She increases her communications, encouraging women to buy small businesses because of the value of women's management skills that will help bring the country back to prosperity.
5. During the four years that Franklin is governor of New York, he and Eleanor fully support each other's agendas but also do what?
(a) Fight one another's causes in secret.
(b) Secretly disagree with one another.
(c) Guard their own interests and initiatives.
(d) Have contrasting beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under who does she study?
2. What does Elliot prefer?
3. Describe Eleanor's personality.
4. What does Franklin do when he joins his family for the summer?
5. Why does Eleanor have her first experience at a Democratic National Convention?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)