|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
(a) It is not said.
(b) Yes, but just did administerial work.
(c) Yes, she was the director.
2. What did Franklin die of?
(a) Liver failure.
(c) A diabetic attack.
(d) A brain hemorrhage.
3. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
(b) Alfred Smith.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
4. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) An elementary school.
(c) The Junior League.
(d) A law office.
5. How did Eleanor become curious about Communist countries?
(a) She developed a close friendship with a Russian woman.
(b) It was Franklin's wish.
(c) Her work with refugees.
(d) She read a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
2. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
3. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
4. Who was responsible for investigating groups with Communist affiliations?
5. Why did Eleanor keep the freezer well stocked when she lived alone in Hyde Park?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)