|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At the theatre.
(b) At home.
(c) At Franklin's mother's home.
(d) At political events.
2. Which of the following countries separated from India?
3. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
(b) Their family history.
(c) The Atlantic Charter.
(d) Germany and Hitler.
4. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
5. How did Eleanor become curious about Communist countries?
(a) It was Franklin's wish.
(b) She read a lot.
(c) Her work with refugees.
(d) She developed a close friendship with a Russian woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's secretary?
2. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
3. In what month during 1944 did the Allied invasion of Europe begin?
4. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
5. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)