|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
(a) Being away from Franklin.
(b) Visiting the hospitals.
(c) Seeing poor sanitation.
(d) Realizing how little mental health care people receive.
2. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
(d) South African.
3. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There were no more social calls.
(b) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(c) There was no change.
(d) There were more gatherings.
4. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She didn't have an opinion.
(b) She was a freedom fighter.
(c) She supported all men going to war.
(d) She was a pacifist.
5. What reimbursement did Eleanor get for serving on the UN?
(a) Salary, transportation, and lodging.
(b) Food and lodging.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
2. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
3. Who was nominated to be Roosevelt's running mate in 1940?
4. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
5. What did Committee Three of the UN address?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)