|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Eleanor's sisters.
(d) Aunt Pussie.
2. What was the name of the Indian prime minister?
(a) Eleanor does not say.
(c) Liaquat Ali Khan.
(d) Indira Gandhi.
3. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her children.
4. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) Franklin broke his leg.
(b) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
(c) Eleanor fell ill.
(d) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
5. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was too generous.
(b) He was a politician.
(c) He drank too much.
(d) He was a gambler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
2. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
3. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
4. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
5. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)