|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
(c) It is unclear.
2. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He had a bad fall.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He was elected vice president.
(d) He became ill with infant paralysis.
3. Where did Franklin go when he is sick with a fever in 1944?
(b) South Carolina.
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
5. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Elizabeth Read.
(b) Gloria Steinem.
(c) Jane Addams.
(d) Dorothea Dix.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
2. Eleanor tried to understand the Russians, unlike _____.
3. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
4. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
5. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)