|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(a) Art museums.
(b) The queen of England.
(c) The WWI battlefields.
2. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(c) Aunt Bye's.
(d) Aunt Pussie's.
3. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She did not like it.
(b) She felt more relaxed.
(c) She had panic attacks.
(d) She enjoyed it.
4. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At political events.
(b) At Franklin's mother's home.
(c) At home.
(d) At the theatre.
5. Where did Franklin attend law school?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Eleanor give her big house after Franklin died?
2. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
3. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
4. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)