|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
(a) A sunshade.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A fancy coat.
2. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
3. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
(a) Mental health.
(b) Youth organizations.
(c) Job programs.
(d) Homeless shelters.
4. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
(b) New York City.
5. Where did Franklin go when he is sick with a fever in 1944?
(b) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which politician did Franklin support?
2. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
3. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
4. After Christmas of 1944, what did Franklin begin to prepare for?
5. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)