|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's sisters.
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
2. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
(a) Eleanor's mother-in-law and brother.
(b) Eleanor's son and sister.
(c) Eleanor's mother and father.
(d) Eleanor's aunt and child mentor.
3. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A furniture factory.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A post office.
(d) A large political campaign.
4. To whom did Eleanor give her big house after Franklin died?
(a) She kept it and rented it out.
(b) Her son and his family.
(c) The government.
(d) An organization for poor people.
5. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She felt more relaxed.
(b) She enjoyed it.
(c) She had panic attacks.
(d) She did not like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
2. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
3. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
4. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
5. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)