|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her grandparents.
(d) Her mother.
2. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
(a) She doesn't think so.
(b) No, and he made it very clear.
(c) Yes, but kept it a secret from Eleanor.
(d) It is unclear.
3. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(b) He had a bad fall.
(c) He was elected vice president.
(d) He had a heart attack.
4. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Aunt Bye.
(b) Franklin's mother.
(d) A housekeeper.
5. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
2. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
3. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
4. In what month during 1944 did the Allied invasion of Europe begin?
5. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)