|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(c) New York City.
2. From what did Ellie die?
(c) Scarlet fever.
3. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(d) Lake Michigan.
4. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Her older sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Foster parents.
5. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
(a) Learning how to be a social worker.
(b) Caring for their children.
(c) Visiting heads of state in Europe.
(d) A lecture tour in the US.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
2. Where is Franklin buried?
3. In what month during 1944 did the Allied invasion of Europe begin?
4. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
5. What didn't Eleanor consent to, as First Lady?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)