|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(a) At home.
(c) At Campobello.
(d) The Visitor's Gallery.
2. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
3. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
4. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
(a) The Democratic Convention.
(b) Warm Springs.
(c) New York City.
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was no change.
(b) There were no more social calls.
(c) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(d) There were more gatherings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
2. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
4. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
5. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)