|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(c) Hot Springs.
(d) Hyde Park.
2. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) President Wilson.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Aunt Bye.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
3. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
(c) Hyde Park.
4. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At home.
(b) At the theatre.
(c) At political events.
(d) At Franklin's mother's home.
5. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
(a) A library.
(b) An art museum.
(c) A gymnasium.
(d) The Roosevelt's new home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
3. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
4. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
5. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)