|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
2. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(a) Braces and crutches.
(b) Eleanor's arm.
3. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Eleanor's younger brother.
(d) Grandmother Hall.
4. Where did Franklin go when he is sick with a fever in 1944?
(c) South Carolina.
5. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) Woman's Home Companion.
(c) Woman's Day.
(d) Ladies' Home Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
2. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
3. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
4. In what month during 1944 did the Allied invasion of Europe begin?
5. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)