|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(d) Franklin, Jr.
2. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
(a) It was a rich man's paradise.
(b) The residents lived quite comfortably.
(c) There were horrible living conditions.
(d) The people were very rude.
3. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
(a) Franklin's childhood best friend.
(b) Franklin, Jr., and his wife.
(c) Johnny's wife and children.
(d) Eleanor's aunts and uncles.
4. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) Mexico City.
5. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
(a) Visiting the hospitals.
(b) Being away from Franklin.
(c) Realizing how little mental health care people receive.
(d) Seeing poor sanitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
2. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
3. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
4. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
5. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1932?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)