|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Franklin's burial, with whom did Eleanor return to Washington with?
(a) Her sisters.
(b) President and Mrs. Truman.
(c) Her children.
(d) No one.
2. What was the name of Eleanor's secretary?
3. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Pussie's.
(c) Aunt Bye's.
4. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Gloria Steinem.
(b) Elizabeth Read.
(c) Dorothea Dix.
(d) Jane Addams.
5. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(b) He was elected vice president.
(c) He had a bad fall.
(d) He had a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
2. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
4. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)