|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(a) Fourth cousins.
2. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Bye's.
(b) Aunt Pussie's.
3. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
(a) She always wore a disguise.
(b) She prohibited anyone from taking pictures of her.
(c) There was no television.
(d) She was plain.
4. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(c) The Philippines.
5. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) She heard it on the radio.
(c) Her housekeeper.
(d) An usher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
2. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
3. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
4. Where did Franklin travel for a war conference in 1944?
5. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)