|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(b) South Africa.
(c) New York.
2. Where did Franklin attend law school?
3. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A furniture factory.
(c) A post office.
(d) A large political campaign.
4. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(a) New York City.
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Her sister.
(d) Mlle. Souvestre.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
2. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
3. What did Franklin tell Eleanor about when he comes back from his secret meeting with Churchill?
4. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
5. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)