|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(b) Aunt Pussie's.
(d) Aunt Bye's.
2. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
(a) The Caribbean.
3. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Her older sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Aunt Pussie.
4. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
(a) Germany and Hitler.
(b) Their family history.
(d) The Atlantic Charter.
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was no change.
(b) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(c) There were more gatherings.
(d) There were no more social calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franklin tell Eleanor about when he comes back from his secret meeting with Churchill?
2. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
3. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
4. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
5. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)