|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(d) Lake Michigan.
2. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Dorothea Dix.
(b) Jane Addams.
(c) Gloria Steinem.
(d) Elizabeth Read.
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) Dancing lessons.
(b) French lessons.
(c) Sewing lessons.
(d) Sports lessons.
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
5. What year was the Armistice signed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
2. Where did Franklin go when he is sick with a fever in 1944?
3. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
4. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
5. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)