|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
(a) Eleanor's aunt and child mentor.
(b) Eleanor's mother and father.
(c) Eleanor's son and sister.
(d) Eleanor's mother-in-law and brother.
2. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
(a) Yes, but kept it a secret from Eleanor.
(b) No, and he made it very clear.
(c) She doesn't think so.
(d) It is unclear.
3. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
(a) Job programs.
(b) Homeless shelters.
(c) Youth organizations.
(d) Mental health.
4. In what month during 1944 did the Allied invasion of Europe begin?
5. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
(a) There was no television.
(b) She was plain.
(c) She always wore a disguise.
(d) She prohibited anyone from taking pictures of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
2. What head of state came to New York for medical treatment and recovered at Hyde Park?
3. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
4. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
5. What was held in Houston in 1928?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)