|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
(b) West Virginia.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
2. Where did Franklin travel for a war conference in 1944?
3. From what did Ellie die?
(d) Scarlet fever.
4. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was too generous.
(b) He was a politician.
(c) He was a gambler.
(d) He drank too much.
5. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) Woman's Day.
(c) Ladies' Home Journal.
(d) Woman's Home Companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Eleanor give her big house after Franklin died?
2. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
3. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
4. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
5. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)