|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was responsible for investigating groups with Communist affiliations?
(a) Judge Advocate General's Corps
(b) The White House.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Dies Committee.
2. Where did Franklin attend law school?
3. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
(d) It is unclear.
4. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) Franklin broke his leg.
(b) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(c) Eleanor fell ill.
(d) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
5. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(b) Education ambassador.
(c) Vice president.
(d) Assistant secretary of the navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
2. What head of state came to New York for medical treatment and recovered at Hyde Park?
3. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
4. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1932?
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)