|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(a) Fourth cousins.
2. What did Franklin tell Eleanor about when he comes back from his secret meeting with Churchill?
(a) The numbers of casualties.
(b) The impending war.
(d) De Gaulle.
3. What year was the Armistice signed?
4. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(b) Shy and anxious.
(c) Like she is the ruler of the world.
5. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franklin think about his wife's advice regarding politics?
2. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
3. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
4. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
5. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)