|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) One hundred days.
(d) Four months.
2. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Vice president.
(b) Assistant secretary of the navy.
(c) Education ambassador.
3. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
(a) Eleanor's aunt and child mentor.
(b) Eleanor's mother and father.
(c) Eleanor's son and sister.
(d) Eleanor's mother-in-law and brother.
4. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She did not like it.
(b) She enjoyed it.
(c) She felt more relaxed.
(d) She had panic attacks.
5. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
2. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
3. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
4. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
5. Who was responsible for investigating groups with Communist affiliations?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)