|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her older sister.
2. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
(a) Assisting at a homeless shelter.
(b) Hosting a luncheon.
(c) Folding laundry.
(d) Putting her children to bed.
3. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1932?
(a) The White House.
(b) New York City.
4. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(b) The Junior League.
(c) A law office.
(d) An elementary school.
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
2. Who was nominated to be Roosevelt's running mate in 1940?
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
4. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
5. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)