|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(b) Lake Michigan.
2. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Aunt Bye.
(b) A housekeeper.
(c) Franklin's mother.
3. Who was nominated to be Roosevelt's running mate in 1940?
(a) Adlai Stevenson.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) Henry Wallace.
(d) His son, Franklin, Jr.
4. Where did Franklin go when he is sick with a fever in 1944?
(b) South Carolina.
5. In what month during 1944 did the Allied invasion of Europe begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor do volunteer work after Franklin's death?
2. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
3. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
4. What changes did Eleanor notice in Franklin in early 1945?
5. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)