|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Eleanor give her big house after Franklin died?
(a) Her son and his family.
(b) An organization for poor people.
(c) She kept it and rented it out.
(d) The government.
2. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
(a) Their family history.
(b) The Atlantic Charter.
(c) Germany and Hitler.
3. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
4. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(c) New York City.
5. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A furniture factory.
(c) A large political campaign.
(d) A post office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
3. What did Franklin think about his wife's advice regarding politics?
4. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
5. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)