|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
2. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
(a) Franklin's childhood best friend.
(b) Johnny's wife and children.
(c) Eleanor's aunts and uncles.
(d) Franklin, Jr., and his wife.
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) French lessons.
(b) Sewing lessons.
(c) Sports lessons.
(d) Dancing lessons.
4. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Eleanor's younger brother.
5. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
2. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
3. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
4. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
5. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)