|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(b) Braces and crutches.
(d) Eleanor's arm.
2. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He drank too much.
(b) He was too generous.
(c) He was a gambler.
(d) He was a politician.
3. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Franklin's mother.
(b) Aunt Bye.
(c) A housekeeper.
4. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Franklin Roosevelt.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
5. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
(a) All of them.
(b) Her oldest daughter.
(c) Her first son.
(d) Her youngest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
2. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
3. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
4. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
5. After Franklin's burial, with whom did Eleanor return to Washington with?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)