|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) Sewing lessons.
(b) Sports lessons.
(c) French lessons.
(d) Dancing lessons.
2. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(c) Eleanor's arm.
(d) Braces and crutches.
3. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington, DC.
4. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(c) The Philippines.
5. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1932?
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
3. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
4. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)