|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(a) Hot Springs.
(c) Hyde Park.
2. From what did Ellie die?
(a) Scarlet fever.
3. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) They aren't sure.
(c) Contaminated fish.
(d) Drinking water.
4. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Eleanor's younger brother.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
5. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
(a) St. David's School.
(d) The Todhunter School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
2. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
3. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
4. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
5. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)