|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
(a) There were horrible living conditions.
(b) The residents lived quite comfortably.
(c) It was a rich man's paradise.
(d) The people were very rude.
2. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(a) The Philippines.
3. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(b) New York.
(c) At home.
(d) On vacation in the Caribbean.
4. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
(a) A fancy coat.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sunshade.
5. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the Armistice signed?
2. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
3. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
4. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
5. Which politician did Franklin support?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)