|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Eleanor sent after her mother dies?
(a) To stay with her father.
(b) To stay with her grandmother.
(c) To stay in a foster home.
(d) To stay with cousins.
2. On whom does Sara Roosevelt rely?
(c) Her sisters.
(d) Her husband.
3. What exaggerates Eleanor's feelings about these homes?
(a) Franklin's continuing deference to Sara and not Eleanor.
(b) Franklin's easy-going personality.
(c) Franklin's forceful behavior while staying at these homes.
(d) Franklin's desire to stay busy.
4. From what country is her instructor?
(a) The United States.
5. Upon completion of her education in England, where does Eleanor go?
(b) To France.
(c) To Hawaii.
(d) Around the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Eleanor's brothers?
2. How is Elliott compared to his brother?
3. Who is Elliott's cousin?
4. How is this teacher's influence on Eleanor?
5. Why does Anna Roosevelt have a difficult time raising Eleanor?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)