|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(a) State senator.
2. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Mlle. Souvestre.
3. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She did not like it.
(b) She felt more relaxed.
(c) She had panic attacks.
(d) She enjoyed it.
4. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
5. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
(a) Franklin was nominated for vice president.
(b) A meeting with European forces.
(c) Woodrow Wilson was elected president.
(d) Franklin fell ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
2. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
3. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
4. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
5. What year was the Armistice signed?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)