|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She was a pacifist.
(b) She didn't have an opinion.
(c) She supported all men going to war.
(d) She was a freedom fighter.
2. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
3. Where did Franklin attend law school?
4. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) It was a new tourist attraction.
(b) Extended family moved there.
(c) Because of Franklin's health.
(d) It had fun places to vacation.
5. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
(a) The Camaraderie Policy.
(b) The Good Neighbor Policy.
(c) The Ambassadorial Policy.
(d) The Good Friends Policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
2. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
3. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
4. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
5. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)