|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(b) At home.
(c) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(d) New York.
2. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) President Wilson.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Aunt Bye.
3. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) A law office.
(b) An elementary school.
(c) The Junior League.
4. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
(a) Warm Springs.
(c) New York City.
(d) The Democratic Convention.
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Mlle. Souvestre.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
2. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
3. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
4. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
5. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)