|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
(b) St. David's School.
(d) The Todhunter School.
2. Where did Franklin attend law school?
3. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's sisters.
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(c) Eleanor's mother.
4. From what did Ellie die?
(b) Scarlet fever.
5. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
2. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
3. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
4. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
5. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)