|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
(a) Formed a law firm.
(b) Spent more time with his family.
(c) Decided to run for president.
(d) Started an accounting practice.
2. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(a) Eleanor's arm.
(c) Braces and crutches.
3. What year was the Armistice signed?
4. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She enjoyed it.
(b) She had panic attacks.
(c) She did not like it.
(d) She felt more relaxed.
5. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
(c) Hyde Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
3. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
4. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
5. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)