|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) The Jersey shore.
2. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
(a) She always wore a disguise.
(b) There was no television.
(c) She was plain.
(d) She prohibited anyone from taking pictures of her.
3. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
(a) It was a rich man's paradise.
(b) The residents lived quite comfortably.
(c) The people were very rude.
(d) There were horrible living conditions.
4. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
5. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
2. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
3. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
4. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
5. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)