|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
(c) A sanitarium.
(d) Law school.
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
3. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) It was a new tourist attraction.
(b) Because of Franklin's health.
(c) It had fun places to vacation.
(d) Extended family moved there.
4. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(b) Art museums.
(c) The WWI battlefields.
(d) The queen of England.
5. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) William McKinley.
(b) Robert La Follette.
(c) Eugene V. Debs.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
2. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
3. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
4. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
5. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)