|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
(a) Her first son.
(b) Her youngest.
(c) All of them.
(d) Her oldest daughter.
2. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's sisters.
(c) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
3. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) Because of Franklin's health.
(b) It was a new tourist attraction.
(c) Extended family moved there.
(d) It had fun places to vacation.
4. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) Aunt Bye.
(c) Franklin's mother.
5. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
2. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
3. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
4. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
5. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)