|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
2. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
3. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He was elected vice president.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He had a bad fall.
(d) He became ill with infant paralysis.
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(a) Hyde Park.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) The Jersey shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
2. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
3. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
5. What was held in Houston in 1928?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)