|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(a) The WWI battlefields.
(b) Art museums.
(c) The queen of England.
2. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Vice president.
(b) Education ambassador.
(c) Assistant secretary of the navy.
3. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) One hundred days.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four weeks.
4. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
(a) A dance.
(b) An uninterrupted meal.
(c) A date night out.
(d) A drink.
5. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
(b) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(c) She felt she was too short.
(d) She hated dresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
2. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
3. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
4. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
5. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)