|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) Extended family moved there.
(b) It had fun places to vacation.
(c) It was a new tourist attraction.
(d) Because of Franklin's health.
2. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
(a) Took care of her oldest children.
(b) Wrote in a journal.
(c) Nursed Franklin back to health.
(d) Worked in radio.
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) Dancing lessons.
(b) Sports lessons.
(c) Sewing lessons.
(d) French lessons.
4. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(b) There was no change.
(c) There were more gatherings.
(d) There were no more social calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
3. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
4. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
5. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)