|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Her older sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Aunt Pussie.
2. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) West Virginia.
(d) New York City.
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) Dancing lessons.
(b) Sewing lessons.
(c) French lessons.
(d) Sports lessons.
4. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There were no more social calls.
(b) There was no change.
(c) There were more gatherings.
(d) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
5. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
(a) Law school.
(b) A sanitarium.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
3. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
4. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
5. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)