|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At the theatre.
(b) At Franklin's mother's home.
(c) At home.
(d) At political events.
2. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
(a) New York.
3. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(c) Lake Michigan.
4. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
(a) St. David's School.
(b) The Todhunter School.
5. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(c) Eleanor's arm.
(d) Braces and crutches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
2. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
3. What didn't Eleanor consent to, as First Lady?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
5. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)