|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
(a) New York City.
(b) West Virginia.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her children.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandparents.
3. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
(d) New York.
4. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
(a) Warm Springs.
(b) New York City.
(c) The Democratic Convention.
5. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(c) Lake Michigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
2. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
3. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
4. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
5. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)