|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1932?
(a) The White House.
(c) New York City.
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She supported all men going to war.
(b) She didn't have an opinion.
(c) She was a pacifist.
(d) She was a freedom fighter.
3. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
4. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(b) He was elected vice president.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He had a bad fall.
5. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Woman's Home Companion.
(b) Ladies' Home Journal.
(c) Woman's Day.
(d) Better Homes and Gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
2. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
3. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)