|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) It had fun places to vacation.
(b) Because of Franklin's health.
(c) It was a new tourist attraction.
(d) Extended family moved there.
2. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) At home.
(b) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(d) New York.
3. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
(b) Warm Springs.
(c) New York City.
(d) The Democratic Convention.
4. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
5. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(a) Eleanor's arm.
(d) Braces and crutches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
2. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
3. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
4. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
5. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)