|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
(a) New York City.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) West Virginia.
2. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
(b) Yes, she was the director.
(c) Yes, but just did administerial work.
(d) It is not said.
3. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(a) The queen of England.
(b) The WWI battlefields.
(c) Art museums.
4. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(c) New York.
(d) South Africa.
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Hyde Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't Eleanor consent to, as First Lady?
2. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
3. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
4. From what did Ellie die?
5. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)