|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) She felt she was too short.
(b) She hated dresses.
(c) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
(d) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
2. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
(c) Franklin, Jr.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
3. From what did Ellie die?
(b) Scarlet fever.
4. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) The Jersey shore.
5. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(a) The queen of England.
(b) Art museums.
(d) The WWI battlefields.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
2. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
3. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
4. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
5. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)