|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(a) Les Ruches.
(c) None of the answers is correct..
2. What was held in Houston in 1928?
(a) It is unclear.
(b) The Republican Caucus.
(c) The Democratic Convention.
(d) The World's Fair.
3. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
(a) Franklin fell ill.
(b) A meeting with European forces.
(c) Woodrow Wilson was elected president.
(d) Franklin was nominated for vice president.
4. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She enjoyed it.
(b) She felt more relaxed.
(c) She did not like it.
(d) She had panic attacks.
5. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) The Jersey shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
2. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
3. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
4. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
5. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)