|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) The Jersey shore.
2. What year was the Armistice signed?
3. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Alfred Smith.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
4. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her older sister.
(d) Aunt Pussie.
5. Where did Franklin attend law school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
2. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
3. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
4. From what did Ellie die?
5. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)