|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
(a) Worked in radio.
(b) Wrote in a journal.
(c) Took care of her oldest children.
(d) Nursed Franklin back to health.
2. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At the theatre.
(b) At home.
(c) At Franklin's mother's home.
(d) At political events.
3. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) New York.
(b) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(d) At home.
4. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Her sister.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Mlle. Souvestre.
5. What did Franklin think about his wife's advice regarding politics?
(a) He respected it, but didn't always follow it.
(b) He listened to her and always did what she said.
(c) He did not think she was able to make those types of decisions.
(d) He frequently asked her to be quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
2. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
3. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
4. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
5. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)