|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Franklin attend law school?
2. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
(a) She always wore a disguise.
(b) She prohibited anyone from taking pictures of her.
(c) She was plain.
(d) There was no television.
3. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
(c) Franklin, Jr.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
4. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(d) State senator.
5. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Eleanor's younger brother.
(c) Eleanor's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
2. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
3. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
4. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
5. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)