|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) Because of Franklin's health.
(b) It had fun places to vacation.
(c) It was a new tourist attraction.
(d) Extended family moved there.
2. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) Sewing lessons.
(b) Sports lessons.
(c) French lessons.
(d) Dancing lessons.
3. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
(c) New York.
4. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(b) Hot Springs.
(d) Hyde Park.
5. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(d) The Philippines.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
2. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
3. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
4. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
5. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)