|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He drank too much.
(b) He was a gambler.
(c) He was a politician.
(d) He was too generous.
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Eleanor's younger brother.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
3. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
(c) It is not said.
4. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At political events.
(b) At Franklin's mother's home.
(c) At the theatre.
(d) At home.
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Hyde Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
2. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
3. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
4. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)