|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Franklin attend law school?
2. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(a) South Africa.
(b) New York.
3. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Mlle. Souvestre.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Her sister.
4. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
(c) None of the answers is correct.
(d) Franklin, Jr.
5. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(b) She hated dresses.
(c) She felt she was too short.
(d) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
2. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
3. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
4. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)