|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
2. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(b) Franklin broke his leg.
(c) Eleanor fell ill.
(d) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
3. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
(b) New York City.
(d) Washington, DC.
4. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(b) Shy and anxious.
(c) Like she is the ruler of the world.
5. What was held in Houston in 1928?
(a) The World's Fair.
(b) The Democratic Convention.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) The Republican Caucus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin attend law school?
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
4. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
5. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)