|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
2. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) At home.
(b) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(c) New York.
3. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, DC.
4. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
5. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
(a) Spent more time with his family.
(b) Started an accounting practice.
(c) Formed a law firm.
(d) Decided to run for president.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
2. What was held in Houston in 1928?
3. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
4. Where did Franklin attend law school?
5. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)