|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Her older sister.
(c) Foster parents.
(d) Her father.
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She supported all men going to war.
(b) She was a pacifist.
(c) She was a freedom fighter.
(d) She didn't have an opinion.
3. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There were more gatherings.
(b) There was no change.
(c) There were no more social calls.
(d) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
4. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
(b) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(c) She hated dresses.
(d) She felt she was too short.
5. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Aunt Pussie.
(b) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Eleanor's sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what did Ellie die?
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
3. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
5. What year was the Armistice signed?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)