|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
(a) Her older sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Foster parents.
2. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(a) The Philippines.
3. What was held in Houston in 1928?
(a) The Republican Caucus.
(b) The World's Fair.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) The Democratic Convention.
4. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her children.
5. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what did Ellie die?
2. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
4. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
5. Where did Franklin attend law school?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)