|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reinforces their marriage?
(a) Their close relationship.
(b) This political partnership.
(c) Their faith in marriage.
(d) Their ability to compromise.
2. What leads to permanent estrangement between Elliott and Anna?
(a) Elliott's desire to spend money.
(b) Elliott's drinking and womanizing.
(c) Elliott's travelling and being away from his family.
(d) Elliott's gambling.
3. For how long does he court her?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
4. What happens early in Anna and Elliot's marriage?
(b) An increase in wealth.
(c) A strong bonding experience.
(d) A big move.
5. With whom do Eleanor and her brothers live?
(a) Their maternal grandfather and their mother's brothers.
(b) Their paternal grandmother and their father's sisters.
(c) Their paternal grandfather and their father's brothers.
(d) Their maternal grandmother and their mother's sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom does Sara Roosevelt rely?
2. Under who does she study?
3. Who does Sara hire while the couple is on their honeymoon?
4. Who gives away the bride?
5. What does Elliott resume?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)