|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
(b) New York City.
(c) Warm Springs.
(d) The Democratic Convention.
3. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A post office.
(b) A furniture factory.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A large political campaign.
4. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(c) The Jersey shore.
(d) Washington, DC.
5. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Elizabeth Read.
(b) Gloria Steinem.
(c) Jane Addams.
(d) Dorothea Dix.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
2. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
3. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
4. From what did Ellie die?
5. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)