|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Mlle. Souvestre.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Her sister.
2. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
(a) It is unclear.
3. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He was elected vice president.
(d) He had a bad fall.
4. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
5. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(a) Braces and crutches.
(d) Eleanor's arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
2. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
4. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
5. What year was the Armistice signed?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)