|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
(a) Spent more time with his family.
(b) Decided to run for president.
(c) Formed a law firm.
(d) Started an accounting practice.
2. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) At home.
(c) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(d) New York.
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(b) New York City.
4. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
(b) New York.
5. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She was a pacifist.
(b) She was a freedom fighter.
(c) She supported all men going to war.
(d) She didn't have an opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
2. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
4. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
5. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)