|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) New York City.
2. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
(a) Her youngest.
(b) Her oldest daughter.
(c) Her first son.
(d) All of them.
3. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Alfred Smith.
4. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) William McKinley.
(b) Eugene V. Debs.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) Robert La Follette.
5. From what did Ellie die?
(d) Scarlet fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
2. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
3. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
4. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
5. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)