|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(b) Les Ruches.
(c) None of the answers is correct..
2. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(b) Eleanor fell ill.
(c) Franklin broke his leg.
(d) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
3. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
5. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(b) Her older sister.
(c) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
2. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
3. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
4. From what did Ellie die?
5. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)