|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was held in Houston in 1928?
(a) It is unclear.
(b) The Democratic Convention.
(c) The Republican Caucus.
(d) The World's Fair.
2. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(a) Hyde Park.
(c) Hot Springs.
3. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(a) Eleanor's arm.
(c) Braces and crutches.
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
5. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) The Jersey shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
3. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
4. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
5. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)