|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(b) Vice president.
(c) Assistant secretary of the navy.
(d) Education ambassador.
2. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) Alfred Smith.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
3. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(c) Eleanor's arm.
(d) Braces and crutches.
4. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
(b) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(c) Franklin broke his leg.
(d) Eleanor fell ill.
5. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
(d) It is unclear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
2. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
4. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
5. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)