|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
2. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(b) New York City.
3. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(b) The Philippines.
4. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) At home.
(b) New York.
(d) On vacation in the Caribbean.
5. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Vice president.
(c) Education ambassador.
(d) Assistant secretary of the navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
3. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
4. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
5. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)