|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) Drinking water.
(b) They aren't sure.
(c) Contaminated fish.
2. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
(d) It is unclear.
3. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(b) Braces and crutches.
(c) Eleanor's arm.
4. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) The Jersey shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
2. Which politician did Franklin support?
3. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
4. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1932?
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)