|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor and her younger sons see in Europe?
(a) Art museums.
(b) The queen of England.
(c) The WWI battlefields.
2. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) William McKinley.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Robert La Follette.
(d) Eugene V. Debs.
3. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(c) State senator.
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(c) Aunt Pussie's.
(d) Aunt Bye's.
5. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A furniture factory.
(b) A post office.
(c) A large political campaign.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
2. Where did Franklin attend law school?
3. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
4. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
5. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)