|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her children.
2. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A furniture factory.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A post office.
(d) A large political campaign.
4. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(a) Lake Michigan.
5. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
(a) Took care of her oldest children.
(b) Wrote in a journal.
(c) Worked in radio.
(d) Nursed Franklin back to health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
2. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
3. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
4. Where did Franklin attend law school?
5. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)