|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
(a) Law school.
(c) A sanitarium.
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She was a pacifist.
(b) She supported all men going to war.
(c) She didn't have an opinion.
(d) She was a freedom fighter.
3. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
(c) New York.
4. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(a) Hyde Park.
(b) Hot Springs.
5. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He drank too much.
(b) He was too generous.
(c) He was a gambler.
(d) He was a politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
2. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1932?
3. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
4. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
5. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)