|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over the next few years, what happens to Franklin and Eleanor's relationship?
(a) Their love grows deeper.
(b) They grow to dislike one another.
(c) They spend less time together.
(d) They spend more time together.
2. Why does Eleanor suffer through an endless whirl of balls and social events?
(a) She is more an academic than a socialite.
(b) Her friends have pressured her into attending these social events.
(c) She has no other choice.
(d) She knows it is what she needs to do.
3. What makes the Roosevelts one of Washington's most dynamic couples?
(a) Their wealth and prestige.
(b) Their intelligence and outgoing personalities.
(c) Their commanding presence.
(d) Their youth, wealth, and energy.
4. When does Eleanor meet Franklin Delano Roosevelt?
(a) In the summer of 1902.
(b) In the fall of 1902.
(c) In the winter of 1902.
(d) In the spring of 1902.
5. When visiting the family homes in Hyde Park, New York, and Campobello in New Brunswick, Canada, how does Eleanor feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elliot prefer?
2. Describe Anna's personality.
3. What does Sara even locate while the couple is away?
4. From what country is her instructor?
5. Why does Eleanor agree to let Franklin attend parties?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)