|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was the Armistice signed?
2. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Foster parents.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her older sister.
3. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) Contaminated fish.
(c) Drinking water.
(d) They aren't sure.
4. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
(d) New York City.
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(b) There was no change.
(c) There were no more social calls.
(d) There were more gatherings.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what did Ellie die?
2. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
3. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
4. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
5. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)