|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
(a) The Democratic Convention.
(b) New York City.
(c) Warm Springs.
2. Who worked for the Democratic Party in 1928?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) Franklin, Jr.
3. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
4. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) A law office.
(b) An elementary school.
(c) The Junior League.
5. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(d) Fourth cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
2. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
3. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
4. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)