|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
(a) The Todhunter School.
(d) St. David's School.
2. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Franklin Roosevelt.
(d) Calvin Coolidge.
3. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(c) Hot Springs.
(d) Hyde Park.
4. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(b) The Visitor's Gallery.
(c) At Campobello.
(d) At home.
5. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
2. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
4. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
5. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)