|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Franklin Roosevelt.
(d) Calvin Coolidge.
2. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
3. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There were no more social calls.
(b) There was no change.
(c) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(d) There were more gatherings.
4. What year was the Armistice signed?
5. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
2. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
3. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
4. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
5. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)