|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Bye's.
(b) Aunt Pussie's.
2. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(b) Aunt Bye.
(c) Franklin's mother.
(d) A housekeeper.
3. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) Franklin Roosevelt.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
5. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
2. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
3. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
4. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
5. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)