|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Aunt Bye.
(b) Franklin's mother.
(c) A housekeeper.
2. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She felt more relaxed.
(b) She had panic attacks.
(c) She did not like it.
(d) She enjoyed it.
4. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(b) There was no change.
(c) There were no more social calls.
(d) There were more gatherings.
5. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(b) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(c) At home.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
2. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
3. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
4. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
5. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)