|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(c) New York.
(d) South Africa.
2. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Her father.
(c) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Her older sister.
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
4. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) William McKinley.
(b) Eugene V. Debs.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) Robert La Follette.
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was no change.
(b) There were more gatherings.
(c) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(d) There were no more social calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
2. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
3. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
4. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)