|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her grandparents.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her mother.
2. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(d) The Philippines.
3. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
4. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(c) New York City.
5. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Assistant secretary of the navy.
(b) Vice president.
(c) Education ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin attend law school?
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
3. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
4. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
5. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)