|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
(b) Franklin broke his leg.
(c) Eleanor fell ill.
(d) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
3. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(b) Drinking water.
(c) They aren't sure.
(d) Contaminated fish.
4. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) Washington, DC.
(c) The Jersey shore.
5. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
(c) Law school.
(d) A sanitarium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
2. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
3. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
4. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)