|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) The Junior League.
(b) A law office.
(d) An elementary school.
2. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(b) None of the answers is correct..
(d) Les Ruches.
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) French lessons.
(b) Sports lessons.
(c) Dancing lessons.
(d) Sewing lessons.
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(c) Aunt Bye's.
(d) Aunt Pussie's.
5. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(a) The Philippines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
2. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
3. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
5. From what did Ellie die?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)