|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's sisters.
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
2. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) New York.
(c) At home.
(d) On vacation in the Caribbean.
3. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was a gambler.
(b) He drank too much.
(c) He was a politician.
(d) He was too generous.
4. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her children.
5. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(a) State senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
2. From what did Ellie die?
3. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
5. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)