|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her older sister.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Foster parents.
2. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(b) New York.
(d) South Africa.
3. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There were no more social calls.
(b) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(c) There were more gatherings.
(d) There was no change.
4. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
(b) New York City.
(d) Washington, DC.
5. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) President Wilson.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Aunt Bye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
4. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)