|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(b) Education ambassador.
(c) Assistant secretary of the navy.
(d) Vice president.
2. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(b) An elementary school.
(c) A law office.
(d) The Junior League.
3. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Eleanor's mother.
(d) Eleanor's younger brother.
4. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
(a) Her older sister.
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Foster parents.
(d) Her father.
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(b) There was no change.
(c) There were more gatherings.
(d) There were no more social calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
2. Which politician did Franklin support?
3. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)