|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Eleanor's sisters.
2. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
3. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Mlle. Souvestre.
4. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At Franklin's mother's home.
(b) At home.
(c) At political events.
(d) At the theatre.
5. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(a) New York.
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
3. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
4. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
5. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)