|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
2. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) Eugene V. Debs.
(c) William McKinley.
(d) Robert La Follette.
3. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She was a pacifist.
(b) She was a freedom fighter.
(c) She supported all men going to war.
(d) She didn't have an opinion.
4. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(c) Her older sister.
(d) Her father.
5. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Eleanor's younger brother.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
2. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
4. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
5. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)