|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was a politician.
(b) He drank too much.
(c) He was too generous.
(d) He was a gambler.
2. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(c) New York City.
3. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She enjoyed it.
(b) She had panic attacks.
(c) She felt more relaxed.
(d) She did not like it.
4. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, DC.
5. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
(b) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(c) She hated dresses.
(d) She felt she was too short.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
2. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
3. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
4. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
5. What year was the Armistice signed?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)