|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) President Wilson.
(d) Aunt Bye.
2. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Eugene V. Debs.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) William McKinley.
(d) Robert La Follette.
3. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(b) Lake Michigan.
4. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At home.
(b) At the theatre.
(c) At Franklin's mother's home.
(d) At political events.
5. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) French lessons.
(b) Sewing lessons.
(c) Sports lessons.
(d) Dancing lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
2. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
3. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
4. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)