|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Vice president.
(c) Education ambassador.
(d) Assistant secretary of the navy.
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
3. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
4. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) Drinking water.
(c) They aren't sure.
(d) Contaminated fish.
5. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
2. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
4. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
5. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)