|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surpasses any of Sara's manipulations?
(a) Eleanor's hatred of her.
(b) The love between Franklin and Eleanor.
(c) Franklin's dislike of his mother.
(d) The couples desire to be away from her.
2. What does Sara completely take over?
(a) The wedding reception.
(b) The young couple's three-month European honeymoon arrangements.
(c) The wedding plans.
(d) The rehearsal dinner.
3. Upon completion of her education in England, where does Eleanor go?
(a) Around the world.
(c) To France.
(d) To Hawaii.
4. Who is Elliott Roosevelt's brother?
(a) Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) John Aspinwall Roosevelt.
(d) James Roosevelt.
5. What does Sara even locate while the couple is away?
(a) Their first home.
(b) Their friends.
(c) Their vacation home.
(d) Their first pet.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom do Eleanor and her brothers live?
2. Who are Eleanor's brothers?
3. How many suitors does Eleanor have?
4. What does Elliot prefer?
5. What did Eleanor's parents' personalities never create?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)