|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Anna Hall marry Elliott Roosevelt?
(a) In 1803.
(b) In 1903.
(c) In 1983.
(d) In 1883.
2. Who is Elliott's cousin?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
(c) James Roosevelt.
(d) John Aspinwall Roosevelt.
3. How is this teacher's influence on Eleanor?
4. Who are Eleanor's brothers?
(a) James and Elliott Jr.
(b) Elliott Jr. and Gracie Hall.
(c) Sam and Matthew.
(d) Teddy and John.
5. Why does Eleanor suffer through an endless whirl of balls and social events?
(a) She has no other choice.
(b) Her friends have pressured her into attending these social events.
(c) She knows it is what she needs to do.
(d) She is more an academic than a socialite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this school?
2. Under who does she study?
3. How do the two brothers feel about one another?
4. For how long does she study at this school?
5. What is ironic about this living arrangement?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)