|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) Contaminated fish.
(b) Drinking water.
(d) They aren't sure.
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
3. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(b) An elementary school.
(c) A law office.
(d) The Junior League.
4. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) Eugene V. Debs.
(c) William McKinley.
(d) Robert La Follette.
5. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) At home.
(b) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
2. From what did Ellie die?
3. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
4. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
5. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)