|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) The Jersey shore.
2. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) They aren't sure.
(c) Contaminated fish.
(d) Drinking water.
3. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Franklin Roosevelt.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Calvin Coolidge.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
4. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(b) New York City.
5. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
(a) Foster parents.
(b) Her older sister.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
3. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
4. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)