|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(a) Washington, DC.
(c) New York City.
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
3. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was a gambler.
(b) He drank too much.
(c) He was a politician.
(d) He was too generous.
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Hyde Park.
5. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
(b) Franklin broke his leg.
(c) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(d) Eleanor fell ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the Armistice signed?
2. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
3. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
4. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)