|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) Drinking water.
(b) They aren't sure.
(d) Contaminated fish.
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
3. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Franklin Roosevelt.
4. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was a gambler.
(b) He was too generous.
(c) He drank too much.
(d) He was a politician.
5. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(a) Shy and anxious.
(d) Like she is the ruler of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
2. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
4. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
5. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)