|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(a) Les Ruches.
(d) None of the answers is correct..
2. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) They aren't sure.
(b) Drinking water.
(c) Contaminated fish.
3. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) French lessons.
(b) Sewing lessons.
(c) Dancing lessons.
(d) Sports lessons.
4. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Franklin Roosevelt.
(c) Calvin Coolidge.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
5. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
2. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
3. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
4. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
5. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)