|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(b) Eleanor's younger brother.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
2. What year was the Armistice signed?
3. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) Franklin broke his leg.
(b) Eleanor fell ill.
(c) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
(d) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
4. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her children.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandparents.
5. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(b) None of the answers is correct..
(d) Les Ruches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
2. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
4. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
5. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)