|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(c) South Africa.
(d) New York.
2. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
(a) Her older sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Foster parents.
3. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Mlle. Souvestre.
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Her sister.
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
5. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Franklin Roosevelt.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
2. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
3. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
5. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)