|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
(a) A sanitarium.
(b) Law school.
2. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(a) New York City.
3. From what did Ellie die?
(d) Scarlet fever.
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Mlle. Souvestre.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
3. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
4. Which politician did Franklin support?
5. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)