|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her grandparents.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her mother.
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) The Jersey shore.
4. From what did Ellie die?
(c) Scarlet fever.
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Mlle. Souvestre.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
2. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
3. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
5. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)