|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is this teacher's influence on Eleanor?
2. For what does Eleanor's teacher encourage her to strive?
(a) To be a famous artist.
(b) To be just like her.
(c) An ability to find a suitable husband.
(d) A life of purpose.
3. How could this instructor be described?
4. What does Eleanor keep on her desk throughout the balance of her life?
(a) A lock of Sullivan's hair.
(b) A letter from Smith.
(c) A portrait of Souvestre.
(d) A postcard from Short.
5. How is Elliott compared to his brother?
(b) The same.
(c) The opposite.
(d) Somewhat different.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elliott resume?
2. Who is Elliott Roosevelt's brother?
3. Describe Anna's personality.
4. Describe Eleanor's personality.
5. What is Eleanor Roosevelt's heritage?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)