|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) A law office.
(b) The Junior League.
(d) An elementary school.
2. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) Contaminated fish.
(b) They aren't sure.
(d) Drinking water.
3. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was a politician.
(b) He drank too much.
(c) He was too generous.
(d) He was a gambler.
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(c) Aunt Bye's.
(d) Aunt Pussie's.
5. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
(a) Washington, DC.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
3. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
4. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)