|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washington, DC.
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(b) Her children.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandparents.
3. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(b) Fourth cousins.
4. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(d) State senator.
5. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
2. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
3. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
4. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
5. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)