|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is short-lived in Eleanor's life, after her mother's death?
(a) Her depression.
(b) Her hope to regain a life with her father.
(c) The time she spends in a foster home.
(d) Her living with her cousins.
2. What happens between Eleanor and her teacher?
(a) They become enemies.
(b) They become lovers.
(c) They grow apart.
(d) They become friends.
3. Where is this school?
(d) New York.
4. Describe Anna's personality.
(a) Sickly and tired.
(b) Willful and independent.
(c) Cold and unfeeling.
(d) Obedient and socially compliant.
5. How old is Anna when Eleanor is born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens early in Anna and Elliot's marriage?
2. How is this teacher's influence on Eleanor?
3. What causes this to happen to Elliott?
4. Where has Anna moved?
5. What do Eleanor and her teacher do together?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)