|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(b) Contaminated fish.
(c) They aren't sure.
(d) Drinking water.
2. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
(c) New York City.
4. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Franklin Roosevelt.
(b) Dwight Eisenhower.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Calvin Coolidge.
5. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(a) None of the answers is correct..
(d) Les Ruches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
2. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
3. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
4. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
5. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)