|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
2. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
(a) Drinking water.
(b) Contaminated fish.
(d) They aren't sure.
3. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She felt more relaxed.
(b) She did not like it.
(c) She had panic attacks.
(d) She enjoyed it.
4. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(a) Fourth cousins.
5. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(c) State senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
2. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
4. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
5. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)