|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(b) Aunt Pussie's.
(d) Aunt Bye's.
2. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
3. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(a) Fourth cousins.
4. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Aunt Pussie.
(b) Her older sister.
(c) Her father.
5. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Franklin's mother.
(b) Aunt Bye.
(c) A housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
2. From what did Ellie die?
3. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
4. Where did Franklin attend law school?
5. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)