|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Ellie die?
(d) Scarlet fever.
2. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(b) Aunt Bye's.
(c) Aunt Pussie's.
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) The Jersey shore.
4. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(b) New York City.
5. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At Franklin's mother's home.
(b) At the theatre.
(c) At political events.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
2. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
3. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
4. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
5. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)