|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Eleanor's sisters.
2. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
(c) New York City.
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(b) Aunt Pussie's.
(d) Aunt Bye's.
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Mlle. Souvestre.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
2. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
3. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
5. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)