|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was a gambler.
(b) He was too generous.
(c) He drank too much.
(d) He was a politician.
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her grandparents.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her children.
3. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(b) Education ambassador.
(c) Vice president.
(d) Assistant secretary of the navy.
4. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(b) The Jersey shore.
(c) Washington, DC.
5. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
(a) Law school.
(d) A sanitarium.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
2. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
3. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
4. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
5. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)