|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
(a) Her older sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Foster parents.
2. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) William McKinley.
(b) Robert La Follette.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) Eugene V. Debs.
3. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(a) Vice president.
(b) Assistant secretary of the navy.
(d) Education ambassador.
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Bye's.
(c) Aunt Pussie's.
5. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
2. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
3. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
4. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
5. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)