|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
2. From what did Ellie die?
(c) Scarlet fever.
3. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Franklin's mother.
(b) Aunt Bye.
(c) A housekeeper.
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Pussie's.
(b) Aunt Bye's.
5. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She did not like it.
(b) She enjoyed it.
(c) She had panic attacks.
(d) She felt more relaxed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
2. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
3. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
4. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
5. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)