|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Franklin Roosevelt.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Calvin Coolidge.
2. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At the theatre.
(b) At home.
(c) At political events.
(d) At Franklin's mother's home.
3. From what did Ellie die?
(d) Scarlet fever.
4. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
5. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
3. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
4. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
5. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)