|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(b) Fourth cousins.
2. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(a) State senator.
3. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Robert La Follette.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Eugene V. Debs.
(d) William McKinley.
4. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(b) She felt she was too short.
(c) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
(d) She hated dresses.
5. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(b) None of the answers is correct..
(c) Les Ruches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
2. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
3. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
4. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
5. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)