|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) A housekeeper.
(c) Aunt Bye.
(d) Franklin's mother.
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her children.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her mother.
3. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
4. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(b) Les Ruches.
(c) None of the answers is correct..
5. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(b) State senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
2. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
3. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
4. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
5. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)