|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(c) New York City.
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) The Jersey shore.
3. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Pussie's.
(d) Aunt Bye's.
4. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
(a) Foster parents.
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Her older sister.
(d) Her father.
5. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) Robert La Follette.
(c) William McKinley.
(d) Eugene V. Debs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
2. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
3. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)