|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She had panic attacks.
(b) She did not like it.
(c) She enjoyed it.
(d) She felt more relaxed.
2. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Her father.
(b) Aunt Pussie.
(c) Her older sister.
3. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At the theatre.
(b) At political events.
(c) At home.
(d) At Franklin's mother's home.
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first child?
5. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Robert La Follette.
(b) William McKinley.
(c) Eugene V. Debs.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
2. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
3. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
4. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
5. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)