|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(b) Les Ruches.
(d) None of the answers is correct..
2. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her grandparents.
(d) Her mother.
3. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
(b) Assistant secretary of the navy.
(c) Education ambassador.
(d) Vice president.
4. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Franklin Roosevelt.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
5. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
(a) French lessons.
(b) Dancing lessons.
(c) Sports lessons.
(d) Sewing lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
2. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
4. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
5. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)