|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(b) State senator.
2. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(a) New York City.
3. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Eleanor's sisters.
(d) Aunt Pussie.
4. Where did the Franklins spend Sunday evenings?
(a) At the theatre.
(b) At Franklin's mother's home.
(c) At home.
(d) At political events.
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Mlle. Souvestre.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
2. Which of the following was not a type of lesson Eleanor took?
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
4. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
5. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)