|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Calvin Coolidge.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Franklin Roosevelt.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the winters?
(b) New York City.
3. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
(a) New York City.
4. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She enjoyed it.
(b) She had panic attacks.
(c) She felt more relaxed.
(d) She did not like it.
5. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
2. Where did Franklin attend law school?
3. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
4. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
5. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)