|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and her family move in Chapter 6?
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
2. Where did Eleanor take her big trip to in 1943?
(b) South America.
(d) The Pacific.
3. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
(a) Franklin, Jr., and his wife.
(b) Johnny's wife and children.
(c) Franklin's childhood best friend.
(d) Eleanor's aunts and uncles.
4. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her older sister.
(d) Aunt Pussie.
5. What was the name of the Indian prime minister?
(a) Indira Gandhi.
(b) Liaquat Ali Khan.
(d) Eleanor does not say.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
2. Who arranged Eleanor's travel schedule in the Soviet Union?
3. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
4. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
5. What year did Eleanor meet Princess Elizabeth?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)