|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what do these two delight?
(a) Entertaining others with impromptu minstrel shows.
(b) Reading by the fire.
(c) Going to the movies.
2. During Eleanor's recovery and the rebuilding of her marriage, what does she frequent?
(a) A church.
(b) A park.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A Washington cemetery.
3. The marriage between Franklin and Eleanor is one of what?
4. Where does Eleanor find relief during the summer of 1921?
(a) A visit to England.
(b) A visit to New York.
(c) A visit to Campobello.
(d) A visit to the Poconos.
5. How old is Anna when Eleanor is born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eleanor suffer through an endless whirl of balls and social events?
2. For the rest of her life, with what is Eleanor associated?
3. What does Eleanor convince Anna to try?
4. Where does Eleanor find comfort here?
5. Of what does Eleanor's relationship with her beloved father consist?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)