|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many suitors does Eleanor have?
(a) A fair amount.
(c) Not many.
2. From what country is her instructor?
(c) The United States.
3. A few weeks later, Franklin is officially diagnosed with what?
(a) Attention Deficit Disorder.
(d) An eating disorder.
4. What earns Eleanor the respect of those around her?
(a) Her polite personality.
(b) Her large donations to various causes.
(c) Her shy, quiet manner.
(d) Working actively in her social and political organizations.
5. What does Elliot prefer?
(b) Sporting activities.
(c) Quiet study.
(d) Fliriting with women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elliott resume?
2. Despite her commitments as New York's first lady, Eleanor's first responsibilities lie in what?
3. When does Eleanor meet Franklin Delano Roosevelt?
4. How are the days of gaiety brought to a somber close?
5. What officially separates Franklin and Eleanor from Theodore Roosevelt's political position and establishes Franklin as an important voice in the Democratic Party?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)