|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(a) Les Ruches.
(c) None of the answers is correct..
2. Where did Eleanor learn about Chinese propaganda against the UN?
(c) Hong Kong.
3. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) Franklin Roosevelt.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Calvin Coolidge.
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
5. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
(a) St. David's School.
(c) The Todhunter School.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
2. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
3. Eleanor tried to understand the Russians, unlike _____.
4. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
5. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)