|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eleanor took part in an exchange program, where did she go?
(d) South Korea.
2. Where was the World Federation of United Nations meeting held?
3. How long did Eleanor serve at the UN?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Fourteen years.
(d) Twenty years.
4. How did Eleanor feel about being separated from her children?
(a) She enjoyed it.
(b) She had panic attacks.
(c) She felt more relaxed.
(d) She did not like it.
5. What was the first piece of news Eleanor heard about her husband's health on April 12, 1945?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was in a coma.
(c) He was in poor health.
(d) He fainted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
2. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
3. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
4. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
5. Eleanor also served as a member of the Commission of what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)