|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
(a) West Virginia.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
2. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Woodrow Wilson.
(b) Eugene V. Debs.
(c) Robert La Follette.
(d) William McKinley.
3. Who died in April 1953?
(b) Eleanor's neighbor and friend.
(c) Eleanor's mother.
(d) Franklin, Jr.
4. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was a gambler.
(b) He was too generous.
(c) He was a politician.
(d) He drank too much.
5. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(d) Lake Michigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
2. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
3. When did Eleanor's formal duties at the UN end?
4. After Franklin's burial, with whom did Eleanor return to Washington with?
5. What reimbursement did Eleanor get for serving on the UN?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)