|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
(a) Because the war worsened and he was not able to go.
(b) He fell ill at the last minute.
(c) Because he didn't agree with Madame Chiang.
(d) He wanted to have control over the others.
2. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
(b) It is not said.
3. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
4. How did Eleanor become curious about Communist countries?
(a) Her work with refugees.
(b) She developed a close friendship with a Russian woman.
(c) It was Franklin's wish.
(d) She read a lot.
5. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her children.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
2. Where was the organizing meeting of the General Assembly held?
3. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
4. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
5. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)