|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(b) Braces and crutches.
(c) Eleanor's arm.
2. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
(a) The Democratic Convention.
(c) New York City.
(d) Warm Springs.
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) The Jersey shore.
4. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(a) Hot Springs.
(d) Hyde Park.
5. Where was the Democratic convention held in 1956?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reimbursement did Eleanor get for serving on the UN?
2. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
3. Who was responsible for investigating groups with Communist affiliations?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
5. What did Franklin think about his wife's advice regarding politics?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)