|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) She hated dresses.
(b) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(c) She felt she was too short.
(d) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
2. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(c) Fourth cousins.
3. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
(a) Volunteered for the American Association.
(b) Developed a non-profit in memory of Franklin.
(c) Spent more time with her grandchildren.
(d) Wrote a novel.
4. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
(a) A library.
(b) An art museum.
(c) The Roosevelt's new home.
(d) A gymnasium.
5. What year was the Armistice signed?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Eleanor give her big house after Franklin died?
2. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
3. Who was nominated for president in 1928?
4. What was the name of Eleanor and Franklin's first son?
5. Where in the Soviet Union did representatives of the US Embassy meet Eleanor?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)