|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) Extended family moved there.
(b) Because of Franklin's health.
(c) It had fun places to vacation.
(d) It was a new tourist attraction.
2. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
(a) Wrote a novel.
(b) Developed a non-profit in memory of Franklin.
(c) Volunteered for the American Association.
(d) Spent more time with her grandchildren.
3. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) She hated dresses.
(b) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
(c) She felt she was too short.
(d) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
4. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
(a) An usher.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) Her housekeeper.
(d) She heard it on the radio.
5. In Leningrad, Eleanor viewed an experiment based on the work of whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
2. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
3. What was the first piece of news Eleanor heard about her husband's health on April 12, 1945?
4. Whom did Franklin take with him to Houston?
5. How did Eleanor become curious about Communist countries?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)