|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor wear while on her big trip in 1943?
(a) A uniform.
(b) Civilian clothes.
(c) A fancy dress.
(d) Khakis and a white shirt.
2. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
(a) It was dirty and poor.
(b) She was impressed.
(c) She thought it was horrible.
(d) She didn't ever want to return.
3. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Her sister.
(d) Mlle. Souvestre.
4. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
(d) The Caribbean.
5. Why did Eleanor keep the freezer well stocked when she lived alone in Hyde Park?
(a) She had a fear of running out of food.
(b) She liked to shop the sales.
(c) Franklin was a big eater.
(d) She never knew who would show up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
2. Where in the Soviet Union did representatives of the US Embassy meet Eleanor?
3. Eleanor tried to understand the Russians, unlike _____.
4. How many months of the year was Eleanor working for the UN?
5. What was the name of Eleanor's secretary?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)