|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Eleanor consent to, as First Lady?
(a) Pictures taken of her children.
(b) Secret Service protection.
(c) Alcohol in the White House.
(d) Fine clothes.
2. From what did Ellie die?
(b) Scarlet fever.
3. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
4. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Aunt Pussie.
(b) Her older sister.
(c) Her father.
5. When did Eleanor's formal duties at the UN end?
(a) When she made enough money.
(b) When she became ill.
(c) When she decided to retire.
(d) When Republicans took power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
2. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
3. What did Franklin die of?
4. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
5. What did Committee Three of the UN address?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)