|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A large political campaign.
(b) A post office.
(c) A furniture factory.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
3. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(c) The Philippines.
4. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
(a) The Camaraderie Policy.
(b) The Good Neighbor Policy.
(c) The Good Friends Policy.
(d) The Ambassadorial Policy.
5. Who helped care for the Roosevelts' children?
(b) Eleanor's sisters.
(c) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
2. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
3. How long did Eleanor's trip to the Soviet Union last, in 1957?
4. What year did Eleanor meet Princess Elizabeth?
5. How long did Eleanor serve at the UN?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)