|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following countries separated from India?
2. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
(a) A date night out.
(b) A dance.
(c) A drink.
(d) An uninterrupted meal.
3. Who arranged Eleanor's travel schedule in the Soviet Union?
(a) Future Travels, Inc.
(b) Eleanor's secretary.
(d) The American ambassador.
4. Where in the Soviet Union did representatives of the US Embassy meet Eleanor?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
2. Where did Eleanor take her big trip to in 1943?
3. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
4. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)