|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Eleanor leave much of the daily operations of the Governor's Mansion?
(a) Her mother-in-law.
(b) Lorena Hickok.
(c) Missy LeHand.
(d) Her daughter.
2. What does Eleanor do when Franklin drinks and smokes too late into the night?
(a) She joins him.
(b) She distances herself during these times.
(c) She moves out.
(d) She monitors his behavior.
3. Who are Eleanor's brothers?
(a) Sam and Matthew.
(b) James and Elliott Jr.
(c) Teddy and John.
(d) Elliott Jr. and Gracie Hall.
4. What happens early in Anna and Elliot's marriage?
(a) A strong bonding experience.
(b) A big move.
(c) An increase in wealth.
5. When does Eleanor meet Franklin Delano Roosevelt?
(a) In the winter of 1902.
(b) In the summer of 1902.
(c) In the fall of 1902.
(d) In the spring of 1902.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the days of gaiety brought to a somber close?
2. Why must Eleanor attend these social events?
3. To what is Elliott addicted?
4. Why does Eleanor suffer through an endless whirl of balls and social events?
5. What does Eleanor determine when she recovers from Franklin's betrayal?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)