|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Woman's Day.
(b) Ladies' Home Journal.
(c) Woman's Home Companion.
(d) Better Homes and Gardens.
2. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) The University of London.
(d) In an old mansion.
3. In Leningrad, Eleanor viewed an experiment based on the work of whom?
4. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
(a) Caring for their children.
(b) Learning how to be a social worker.
(c) Visiting heads of state in Europe.
(d) A lecture tour in the US.
5. Where did Eleanor teach for a short while?
(a) St. David's School.
(c) The Todhunter School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
2. Where did Franklin travel for a war conference in 1944?
3. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
4. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
5. In Chapter 7, what position was Franklin appointed to?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)