|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Christmas of 1944, what did Franklin begin to prepare for?
(a) The Yalta conference.
(b) A meeting with Churchill.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) The birth of a child.
2. Where was the World Federation of United Nations meeting held?
3. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
(a) Aunt Bye's.
(b) Aunt Pussie's.
5. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
(a) She was plain.
(b) She prohibited anyone from taking pictures of her.
(c) There was no television.
(d) She always wore a disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
2. When did Eleanor's formal duties at the UN end?
3. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
4. What was the name of the Indian prime minister?
5. Whom did Eleanor visit when she was in Yugoslavia?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)