|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
2. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
(a) South African.
3. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
(a) New York City.
(b) West Virginia.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
(a) Dorothea Dix.
(b) Jane Addams.
(c) Elizabeth Read.
(d) Gloria Steinem.
5. Where was the World Federation of United Nations meeting held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Franklin in the fall of 1928?
2. What was held in Houston in 1928?
3. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
4. Whose house did the Roosevelts move into in 1913?
5. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)