|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Christmas of 1944, what did Franklin begin to prepare for?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) The Yalta conference.
(c) A meeting with Churchill.
(d) The birth of a child.
2. Where was the Democratic convention held in 1956?
3. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
(a) There were horrible living conditions.
(b) The residents lived quite comfortably.
(c) It was a rich man's paradise.
(d) The people were very rude.
4. In Leningrad, Eleanor viewed an experiment based on the work of whom?
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1932?
2. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
3. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
4. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
5. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)