|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorted Eleanor home at the end of her first year of boarding school?
(a) Her older sister.
(c) Aunt Pussie.
(d) Her father.
2. In 1948, whose statue was unveiled in England?
3. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(a) State senator.
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(a) Hyde Park.
(c) Las Vegas.
5. What was the first piece of news Eleanor heard about her husband's health on April 12, 1945?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He fainted.
(c) He was in poor health.
(d) He was in a coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor do volunteer work after Franklin's death?
2. Who arranged Eleanor's travel schedule in the Soviet Union?
3. Where did Franklin go when he is sick with a fever in 1944?
4. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
5. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)