|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was held in Houston in 1928?
(a) It is unclear.
(b) The Republican Caucus.
(c) The World's Fair.
(d) The Democratic Convention.
2. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(a) Les Ruches.
(c) None of the answers is correct..
3. Which of her children did Eleanor have the most difficulty sending to boarding school?
(a) Her youngest.
(b) Her oldest daughter.
(c) All of them.
(d) Her first son.
4. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) Eleanor fell ill.
(b) Franklin broke his leg.
(c) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
(d) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
5. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She didn't have an opinion.
(b) She supported all men going to war.
(c) She was a freedom fighter.
(d) She was a pacifist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the World Federation of United Nations meeting held?
2. To whom did Eleanor give her big house after Franklin died?
3. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
4. Who became governor of New York when Eleanor was in boarding school?
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)