|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Eleanor's formal duties at the UN end?
(a) When she made enough money.
(b) When she became ill.
(c) When she decided to retire.
(d) When Republicans took power.
2. In what month during 1944 did the Allied invasion of Europe begin?
3. From what did Ellie die?
(c) Scarlet fever.
4. Where was the Roosevelts' youngest son at boarding school?
(c) It is not said.
5. What sort of problem did Elliott Roosevelt have?
(a) He was a politician.
(b) He was too generous.
(c) He was a gambler.
(d) He drank too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
2. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
3. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
4. What did Committee Three of the UN address?
5. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)