|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(a) The Philippines.
2. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
(a) It was dirty and poor.
(b) She was impressed.
(c) She thought it was horrible.
(d) She didn't ever want to return.
3. What did the Roosevelts create that promoted employment?
(a) A furniture factory.
(b) A post office.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A large political campaign.
4. Who invited Eleanor to Morocco?
(a) The queen.
(b) The Sultan.
(c) Franklin's childhood best friend.
(d) The American ambassador.
5. What did Franklin need in order to walk?
(a) Braces and crutches.
(c) Eleanor's arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the Soviet Union did representatives of the US Embassy meet Eleanor?
2. To whom did Eleanor give her big house after Franklin died?
3. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
5. Where did Franklin travel for a war conference in 1944?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)