|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(c) The Philippines.
3. What head of state came to New York for medical treatment and recovered at Hyde Park?
(a) Queen Anna.
(b) The queen of Saudi Arabia.
(c) Madame Chiang.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
4. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
(c) Hyde Park.
5. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was elected vice president.
(c) He had a bad fall.
(d) He became ill with infant paralysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franklin think about his wife's advice regarding politics?
2. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
3. Where did Franklin attend law school?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
5. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)