|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She supported all men going to war.
(b) She was a pacifist.
(c) She didn't have an opinion.
(d) She was a freedom fighter.
2. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(a) Shy and anxious.
(b) Like she is the ruler of the world.
3. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
(a) Spent more time with his family.
(b) Formed a law firm.
(c) Started an accounting practice.
(d) Decided to run for president.
4. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
(a) There was no television.
(b) She prohibited anyone from taking pictures of her.
(c) She was plain.
(d) She always wore a disguise.
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Her sister.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Mlle. Souvestre.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
2. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
3. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
4. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
5. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)