|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
(a) She was plain.
(b) There was no television.
(c) She always wore a disguise.
(d) She prohibited anyone from taking pictures of her.
2. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
(d) The Caribbean.
3. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) At home.
(b) New York.
(d) On vacation in the Caribbean.
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Hyde Park.
5. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
(a) The people were very rude.
(b) It was a rich man's paradise.
(c) There were horrible living conditions.
(d) The residents lived quite comfortably.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Churchill and Franklin meet Stalin during WWII?
2. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
3. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
4. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
5. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)