|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) The Junior League.
(c) A law office.
(d) An elementary school.
2. What did Franklin tell Eleanor about when he comes back from his secret meeting with Churchill?
(a) The numbers of casualties.
(c) De Gaulle.
(d) The impending war.
3. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) President Wilson.
(c) Aunt Bye.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
4. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
(a) Started an accounting practice.
(b) Decided to run for president.
(c) Formed a law firm.
(d) Spent more time with his family.
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
2. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
3. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
5. Where did Franklin go to have a secret meeting with Churchill?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)