|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
(a) Franklin was nominated for vice president.
(b) Franklin fell ill.
(c) A meeting with European forces.
(d) Woodrow Wilson was elected president.
2. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
(a) Washington, DC.
(c) Mexico City.
3. What policy referred to improving relationships with Latin America?
(a) The Good Neighbor Policy.
(b) The Ambassadorial Policy.
(c) The Good Friends Policy.
(d) The Camaraderie Policy.
4. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
(a) A dance.
(b) A date night out.
(c) An uninterrupted meal.
(d) A drink.
5. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Mlle. Souvestre.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
2. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
3. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
4. What didn't Eleanor consent to, as First Lady?
5. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)