|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
(c) The Caribbean.
2. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) An elementary school.
(b) A law office.
(d) The Junior League.
3. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(b) Mlle. Souvestre.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Her sister.
4. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sunshade.
(c) A fancy coat.
(d) A gun.
5. Where did Eleanor take her big trip to in 1943?
(c) The Pacific.
(d) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
2. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
3. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
4. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
5. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)