|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Mlle. Souvestre.
(d) Her sister.
2. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) Extended family moved there.
(b) It had fun places to vacation.
(c) Because of Franklin's health.
(d) It was a new tourist attraction.
3. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(c) He was elected vice president.
(d) He had a bad fall.
4. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
(a) Nursed Franklin back to health.
(b) Worked in radio.
(c) Wrote in a journal.
(d) Took care of her oldest children.
5. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) Mexico City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
2. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
3. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
4. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
5. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)