|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What head of state came to New York for medical treatment and recovered at Hyde Park?
(a) The queen of Saudi Arabia.
(b) Queen Anna.
(c) Madame Chiang.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
2. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
(a) A date night out.
(b) A dance.
(c) An uninterrupted meal.
(d) A drink.
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
(a) The people were very rude.
(b) There were horrible living conditions.
(c) It was a rich man's paradise.
(d) The residents lived quite comfortably.
5. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) A law office.
(c) An elementary school.
(d) The Junior League.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
3. What didn't Eleanor consent to, as First Lady?
4. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
5. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)