|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(b) Eleanor's mother.
(d) Eleanor's younger brother.
2. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
(a) The Caribbean.
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
4. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) Mexico City.
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(a) At home.
(c) The Visitor's Gallery.
(d) At Campobello.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
3. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
4. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
5. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)