|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(b) Shy and anxious.
(d) Like she is the ruler of the world.
2. Where did Eleanor take her big trip to in 1943?
(a) The Pacific.
(d) South America.
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
4. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
(a) New York City.
(c) San Francisco.
5. Which of the following countries did Eleanor and Franklin not visit the summer after they were married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What head of state came to New York for medical treatment and recovered at Hyde Park?
2. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
3. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
4. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
5. Where did Franklin go to have a secret meeting with Churchill?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)