|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
(a) A sunshade.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A fancy coat.
2. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
(a) Decided to run for president.
(b) Spent more time with his family.
(c) Started an accounting practice.
(d) Formed a law firm.
3. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(c) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Eleanor's younger brother.
4. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) The Junior League.
(b) A law office.
(d) An elementary school.
5. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) Franklin's mother.
(c) Aunt Bye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What head of state came to New York for medical treatment and recovered at Hyde Park?
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
3. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
4. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)