|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
(b) Eleanor fell ill.
(c) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(d) Franklin broke his leg.
2. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
(c) Mexico City.
(d) Washington, DC.
3. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He was elected vice president.
(c) He had a bad fall.
(d) He became ill with infant paralysis.
4. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
(a) A lecture tour in the US.
(b) Learning how to be a social worker.
(c) Caring for their children.
(d) Visiting heads of state in Europe.
5. Where did Eleanor take her big trip to in 1943?
(a) The Pacific.
(b) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
2. What didn't Eleanor consent to, as First Lady?
3. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
4. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
5. With whom did Eleanor work on the League of Women Voters?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)