|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Anna when she was sent to boarding school?
(c) It is unclear.
2. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
3. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
(a) James and his fiancée.
(b) Anna and her daughter.
(c) Franklin's parents.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
4. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) It had fun places to vacation.
(b) It was a new tourist attraction.
(c) Because of Franklin's health.
(d) Extended family moved there.
5. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(c) Lake Michigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
2. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
3. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
4. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
5. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)