|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(b) None of the answers is correct..
(d) Les Ruches.
2. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
(a) Eleanor's aunts and uncles.
(b) Franklin, Jr., and his wife.
(c) Johnny's wife and children.
(d) Franklin's childhood best friend.
3. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
(a) It is not said.
(b) Yes, she was the director.
(c) Yes, but just did administerial work.
4. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) One hundred days.
(d) Eight months.
5. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) West Virginia.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
2. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
3. What year was the Armistice signed?
4. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
5. What did Franklin tell Eleanor about when he comes back from his secret meeting with Churchill?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)