|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reinforces their marriage?
(a) Their faith in marriage.
(b) Their close relationship.
(c) This political partnership.
(d) Their ability to compromise.
2. What will haunt Eleanor her entire life?
(a) The impact of Eleanor's mother's death.
(b) Her father's addictions.
(c) The loss of her family's wealth.
(d) The time she spent with her cousins.
3. What happens early in Anna and Elliot's marriage?
(b) A strong bonding experience.
(c) A big move.
(d) An increase in wealth.
4. On whom does Sara Roosevelt rely?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sisters.
5. Describe Eleanor's personality.
(a) Sickly and tired.
(b) Shy and quiet.
(c) Willful and independent.
(d) Angry and depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Franklin establishes himself in Wilson's political camp, what does Eleanor do?
2. How is Elliott compared to his brother?
3. What does Elliot prefer?
4. What officially separates Franklin and Eleanor from Theodore Roosevelt's political position and establishes Franklin as an important voice in the Democratic Party?
5. What becomes a pattern of separation that will repeat itself frequently over the next several years as the Roosevelts begin a period of public service?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)