|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
(a) He wanted to have control over the others.
(b) He fell ill at the last minute.
(c) Because he didn't agree with Madame Chiang.
(d) Because the war worsened and he was not able to go.
2. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Aunt Bye.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) President Wilson.
3. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
(b) Yes, but just did administerial work.
(c) It is not said.
(d) Yes, she was the director.
4. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(a) South Africa.
(c) New York.
5. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
(a) The people were very rude.
(b) There were horrible living conditions.
(c) The residents lived quite comfortably.
(d) It was a rich man's paradise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Eleanor's campaign trip with Franklin in 1920?
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
3. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
4. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)