|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eleanor go after finishing school?
(a) New York.
(d) South Africa.
2. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
3. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
4. Where did Franklin attend law school?
5. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
(d) The Caribbean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
2. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
3. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
4. What did Franklin think about his wife's advice regarding politics?
5. While Franklin toured Latin America, what was Eleanor doing?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)