|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
(a) James and his fiancée.
(b) Anna and her daughter.
(c) Franklin's parents.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
2. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) Eleanor fell ill.
(b) Franklin broke his leg.
(c) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(d) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
3. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend the summer with Franklin's family?
4. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(b) Lake Michigan.
5. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
(a) Visiting the hospitals.
(b) Seeing poor sanitation.
(c) Realizing how little mental health care people receive.
(d) Being away from Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin meet with Churchill, Generalissimo Franco, and Madame Chiang?
2. Where did Eleanor and Franklin spend their honeymoon?
3. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
4. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
5. Where did Franklin attend law school?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)