|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
(a) Because of Franklin's health.
(b) Extended family moved there.
(c) It was a new tourist attraction.
(d) It had fun places to vacation.
2. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(b) The Philippines.
3. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sunshade.
(d) A fancy coat.
4. What year was the Armistice signed?
5. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
(a) Seeing poor sanitation.
(b) Being away from Franklin.
(c) Realizing how little mental health care people receive.
(d) Visiting the hospitals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
2. Where did Franklin go to have a secret meeting with Churchill?
3. Did Eleanor actively campaign in Franklin's campaign for re-election in 1936?
4. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
5. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)