|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
(a) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Mlle. Souvestre.
(d) Her sister.
2. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
(a) He became ill with infant paralysis.
(b) He had a bad fall.
(c) He was elected vice president.
(d) He had a heart attack.
3. In March 1944, where did Eleanor visit?
(a) The Caribbean.
4. Where did Franklin go to have a secret meeting with Churchill?
5. Where did Eleanor work after leaving school?
(a) The Junior League.
(b) A law office.
(c) An elementary school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
2. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
3. What did Eleanor do during the years of the Depression?
4. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
5. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)