|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(a) The Philippines.
2. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
(a) Anna and her daughter.
(b) James and his fiancée.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Franklin's parents.
3. Where did Franklin attend law school?
4. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
(a) Hyde Park.
5. What head of state came to New York for medical treatment and recovered at Hyde Park?
(a) The queen of Saudi Arabia.
(b) Madame Chiang.
(c) Queen Anna.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Eleanor appalled at the living conditions of residents?
2. What did Franklin think about his wife's advice regarding politics?
3. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
4. After the vice presidential election, where did the Roosevelts move?
5. What happened to Franklin in August 1921?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)