|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Roosevelts spend election night of 1936?
(c) Hyde Park.
2. Where did Eleanor's Aunt Bye live?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) New York City.
3. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(a) Franklin's mother.
(b) Aunt Bye.
(c) A housekeeper.
4. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
5. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
(a) Franklin's parents.
(b) James and his fiancée.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Anna and her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
2. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
3. Who arrived in January 1944 for a long visit at the White House?
4. Why did the Roosevelt family begin to spend summers in Florida?
5. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)