|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Eleanor and Franklin related?
(d) Fourth cousins.
2. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(c) Hot Springs.
(d) Hyde Park.
3. Where did Franklin attend law school?
4. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
(a) Started an accounting practice.
(b) Spent more time with his family.
(c) Decided to run for president.
(d) Formed a law firm.
5. What was the hardest on Eleanor regarding her war trips?
(a) Visiting the hospitals.
(b) Realizing how little mental health care people receive.
(c) Seeing poor sanitation.
(d) Being away from Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
2. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
3. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
4. What sort of lessons did Eleanor take after the vice presidential election?
5. Who arrived at the White House later February 1944?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)