|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Roosevelts one of Washington's most dynamic couples?
(a) Their intelligence and outgoing personalities.
(b) Their commanding presence.
(c) Their wealth and prestige.
(d) Their youth, wealth, and energy.
2. From this point, what kind of position does Eleanor adopt?
(a) A position of progressive change.
(b) A position of regressive change.
(c) A position of no change.
(d) A position of conservative change.
3. What happens to this couple throughout their marriage?
(a) They grow closer.
(b) Several difficult moves.
(c) Several separations.
(d) They lose their wealth.
4. For how long does he court her?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
5. How does Eleanor describe her mother?
(a) A woman who never loved her.
(b) A woman who she never understood.
(c) One of the most annoying and irritatiing women she has ever known.
(d) One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reinforces their marriage?
2. Where does Eleanor find comfort here?
3. What does Eleanor keep on her desk throughout the balance of her life?
4. Where does Eleanor attend school?
5. How is Elliott compared to his brother?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)