|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When visiting the family homes in Hyde Park, New York, and Campobello in New Brunswick, Canada, how does Eleanor feel?
2. How is Elliott compared to his brother?
(a) The same.
(b) Somewhat different.
(c) The opposite.
3. Over the next few years, what happens to Franklin and Eleanor's relationship?
(a) They spend more time together.
(b) They spend less time together.
(c) They grow to dislike one another.
(d) Their love grows deeper.
4. Where has Anna moved?
(a) To a different city.
(b) To a different house.
(c) In with her family.
(d) To France to be close to her husband.
5. What does Sara completely take over?
(a) The rehearsal dinner.
(b) The young couple's three-month European honeymoon arrangements.
(c) The wedding reception.
(d) The wedding plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the Roosevelts one of Washington's most dynamic couples?
2. What does Eleanor's presence on the campaign tour do?
3. Where does Sara send Franklin to separate the young couple?
4. Where does Eleanor find comfort here?
5. What will haunt Eleanor her entire life?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)