|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin tell Eleanor about when he comes back from his secret meeting with Churchill?
(a) The impending war.
(b) The numbers of casualties.
(d) De Gaulle.
2. Where did Franklin recover in 1922?
(a) Hyde Park.
(c) Hot Springs.
3. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) Woman's Home Companion.
(c) Ladies' Home Journal.
(d) Woman's Day.
4. What head of state came to New York for medical treatment and recovered at Hyde Park?
(a) Queen Anna.
(b) Madame Chiang.
(c) The queen of Saudi Arabia.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
5. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
(c) None of the answers is correct..
(d) Les Ruches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the 1920 Democratic convention held?
2. Where did Franklin go to have a secret meeting with Churchill?
3. What did Franklin think about his wife's advice regarding politics?
4. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
5. Why was the First Lady able to travel without being recognized?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)