|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor given to carry in her car?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sunshade.
(d) A fancy coat.
2. Who prepared the home for Eleanor and Franklin after they were married?
(b) A housekeeper.
(c) Franklin's mother.
(d) Aunt Bye.
3. How old was Eleanor when Franklin proposed to her?
4. Why didn't Stalin attend the meeting with Franklin during WWII?
(a) Because he didn't agree with Madame Chiang.
(b) He fell ill at the last minute.
(c) He wanted to have control over the others.
(d) Because the war worsened and he was not able to go.
5. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Eleanor's mother.
(d) Eleanor's younger brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Franklin do after losing the vice presidential election?
2. Where did Franklin attend law school?
3. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
4. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
5. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)