|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what publication did Eleanor write a weekly column?
(a) Ladies' Home Journal.
(b) Woman's Home Companion.
(c) Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) Woman's Day.
2. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She supported all men going to war.
(b) She didn't have an opinion.
(c) She was a pacifist.
(d) She was a freedom fighter.
3. What did Eleanor and Franklin always have together after she returned from a trip?
(a) An uninterrupted meal.
(b) A date night out.
(c) A dance.
(d) A drink.
4. What occurred at the 1920 Democratic convention?
(a) A meeting with European forces.
(b) Franklin fell ill.
(c) Woodrow Wilson was elected president.
(d) Franklin was nominated for vice president.
5. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) President Wilson.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Aunt Bye.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor travel during holidays when she was in boarding school?
2. What was the name of Eleanor's boarding school?
3. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
4. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
5. What was Eleanor's impression of Puerto Rico?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)