|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
2. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
(a) Her housekeeper.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) An usher.
(d) She heard it on the radio.
3. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
(a) The king of England.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Prince Charles.
4. Who died in April 1953?
(a) Eleanor's mother.
(b) Franklin, Jr.
(c) Eleanor's neighbor and friend.
5. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
(c) South African.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
2. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
3. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
4. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
5. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)