|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(b) At home.
(d) New York.
2. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(b) Like she is the ruler of the world.
(d) Shy and anxious.
3. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(b) Lake Michigan.
4. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
(a) The Atlantic Charter.
(b) Germany and Hitler.
(c) Their family history.
5. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She was a freedom fighter.
(b) She was a pacifist.
(c) She supported all men going to war.
(d) She didn't have an opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
2. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
3. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
4. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
5. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)