|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
(a) Developed a non-profit in memory of Franklin.
(b) Wrote a novel.
(c) Volunteered for the American Association.
(d) Spent more time with her grandchildren.
2. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(a) Like she is the ruler of the world.
(d) Shy and anxious.
3. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
(a) The Geneva Conventions.
(b) Petition for Human Rights.
(c) International Bill of Rights.
4. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(b) The Visitor's Gallery.
(c) At home.
(d) At Campobello.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
2. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
3. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
4. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
5. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)