|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
(a) Germany and Hitler.
(c) The Atlantic Charter.
(d) Their family history.
2. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
(a) Job programs.
(b) Youth organizations.
(c) Mental health.
(d) Homeless shelters.
3. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
4. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
(a) Her work on the Peace and Reconciliation Committee.
(b) Her work on the International Justice Committee.
(c) Her work on the Human Rights Committee.
(d) Her work on the Equal Opportunity Committee.
5. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(a) At Campobello.
(b) The Visitor's Gallery.
(c) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
2. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
3. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
4. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
5. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)