|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There were more gatherings.
(b) There were no more social calls.
(c) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(d) There was no change.
2. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
3. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
(a) Hosting a luncheon.
(b) Assisting at a homeless shelter.
(c) Folding laundry.
(d) Putting her children to bed.
4. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(a) Shy and anxious.
(c) Like she is the ruler of the world.
5. Which of the following countries separated from India?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
2. What year was the Armistice signed?
3. Who died in April 1953?
4. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
5. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)