|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(b) At home.
(c) At Campobello.
(d) The Visitor's Gallery.
2. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
(a) The Roosevelt's new home.
(b) A gymnasium.
(c) An art museum.
(d) A library.
3. What year was the Armistice signed?
4. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
(d) South African.
5. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
(b) Franklin broke his leg.
(c) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(d) Eleanor fell ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
2. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
3. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
4. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
5. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)