|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(a) The Visitor's Gallery.
(c) At home.
(d) At Campobello.
2. Who was responsible for investigating groups with Communist affiliations?
(a) The White House.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Dies Committee.
(d) Judge Advocate General's Corps
3. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
4. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(b) Franklin broke his leg.
(c) Eleanor fell ill.
(d) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
5. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
(a) Petition for Human Rights.
(b) International Bill of Rights.
(d) The Geneva Conventions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in April 1953?
2. Who was nominated to be Roosevelt's running mate in 1940?
3. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)