|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(a) Shy and anxious.
(b) Like she is the ruler of the world.
2. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
(a) Her housekeeper.
(b) She heard it on the radio.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) An usher.
3. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) The king of England.
(d) Prince Charles.
4. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
(a) Her work on the International Justice Committee.
(b) Her work on the Equal Opportunity Committee.
(c) Her work on the Peace and Reconciliation Committee.
(d) Her work on the Human Rights Committee.
5. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
(c) South African.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
2. Which of the following countries separated from India?
3. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
5. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)