|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
(d) South African.
2. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was no change.
(b) There were no more social calls.
(c) There were more gatherings.
(d) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
3. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
(a) Mental health.
(b) Homeless shelters.
(c) Job programs.
(d) Youth organizations.
4. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
(a) Developed a non-profit in memory of Franklin.
(b) Wrote a novel.
(c) Volunteered for the American Association.
(d) Spent more time with her grandchildren.
5. When did Eleanor's formal duties at the UN end?
(a) When Republicans took power.
(b) When she made enough money.
(c) When she decided to retire.
(d) When she became ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
2. When Eleanor took part in an exchange program, where did she go?
3. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
4. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
5. Which of the following countries separated from India?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)