|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
(b) There was no change.
(c) There were more gatherings.
(d) There were no more social calls.
2. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(c) The Philippines.
3. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
(a) They liked to celebrate life.
(b) They were hard workers.
(c) They were idle.
(d) They were very religious.
4. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She supported all men going to war.
(b) She didn't have an opinion.
(c) She was a pacifist.
(d) She was a freedom fighter.
5. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
(b) Their family history.
(c) Germany and Hitler.
(d) The Atlantic Charter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
2. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
3. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
4. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
5. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)