|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
(a) An usher.
(b) Her housekeeper.
(c) She heard it on the radio.
(d) A homeless man.
2. Which of the following countries separated from India?
3. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
(b) Their family history.
(c) The Atlantic Charter.
(d) Germany and Hitler.
4. When did Eleanor's formal duties at the UN end?
(a) When Republicans took power.
(b) When she decided to retire.
(c) When she became ill.
(d) When she made enough money.
5. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
(c) South African.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
2. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
3. What year was the Armistice signed?
4. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
5. How many months of the year was Eleanor working for the UN?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)