|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She didn't have an opinion.
(b) She supported all men going to war.
(c) She was a freedom fighter.
(d) She was a pacifist.
2. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(d) The Philippines.
3. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
(d) South African.
4. Which of the following countries separated from India?
5. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
(a) Petition for Human Rights.
(b) The Geneva Conventions.
(d) International Bill of Rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
2. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
3. When did Eleanor's formal duties at the UN end?
4. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
5. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)