|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
(a) She thought it was horrible.
(b) She didn't ever want to return.
(c) She was impressed.
(d) It was dirty and poor.
2. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
(a) They were very religious.
(b) They liked to celebrate life.
(c) They were hard workers.
(d) They were idle.
3. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
(a) Eleanor's aunt and child mentor.
(b) Eleanor's son and sister.
(c) Eleanor's mother and father.
(d) Eleanor's mother-in-law and brother.
4. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
(b) At Campobello.
(c) The Visitor's Gallery.
(d) At home.
5. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
(a) Lake Michigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
2. Who was nominated to be Roosevelt's running mate in 1940?
3. When Eleanor took part in an exchange program, where did she go?
4. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
5. Who was responsible for investigating groups with Communist affiliations?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)