|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(a) Shy and anxious.
(b) Like she is the ruler of the world.
2. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Eleanor's younger brother.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
3. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Aunt Bye.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) President Wilson.
4. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She didn't have an opinion.
(b) She supported all men going to war.
(c) She was a freedom fighter.
(d) She was a pacifist.
5. When did Eleanor's formal duties at the UN end?
(a) When she made enough money.
(b) When she decided to retire.
(c) When she became ill.
(d) When Republicans took power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
2. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
3. Who died in April 1953?
4. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
5. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)