|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Eleanor's formal duties at the UN end?
(a) When she made enough money.
(b) When Republicans took power.
(c) When she decided to retire.
(d) When she became ill.
2. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
(a) It was dirty and poor.
(b) She thought it was horrible.
(c) She was impressed.
(d) She didn't ever want to return.
3. Who was responsible for investigating groups with Communist affiliations?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The White House.
(c) Judge Advocate General's Corps
(d) Dies Committee.
4. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
5. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
(a) An art museum.
(b) A gymnasium.
(c) A library.
(d) The Roosevelt's new home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
2. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
3. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
4. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
5. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)