|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
(a) They liked to celebrate life.
(b) They were hard workers.
(c) They were idle.
(d) They were very religious.
2. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
(a) Yes, but kept it a secret from Eleanor.
(b) No, and he made it very clear.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) She doesn't think so.
3. Which two people died within a two-week period in 1941
(a) Eleanor's aunt and child mentor.
(b) Eleanor's son and sister.
(c) Eleanor's mother and father.
(d) Eleanor's mother-in-law and brother.
4. How many months of the year was Eleanor working for the UN?
5. From where was Franklin called when preparations were being made for the US to enter WWI?
(a) The Philippines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
2. Who died in April 1953?
3. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
4. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
5. What year was the Armistice signed?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)