|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
(a) She doesn't think so.
(b) It is unclear.
(c) Yes, but kept it a secret from Eleanor.
(d) No, and he made it very clear.
2. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
3. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's younger brother.
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(c) Eleanor's mother.
4. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
(a) Her work on the Human Rights Committee.
(b) Her work on the Equal Opportunity Committee.
(c) Her work on the Peace and Reconciliation Committee.
(d) Her work on the International Justice Committee.
5. What year was the Armistice signed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
2. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
3. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
4. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
5. Who was nominated to be Roosevelt's running mate in 1940?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)