|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
(a) They were idle.
(b) They were very religious.
(c) They liked to celebrate life.
(d) They were hard workers.
2. Who told Eleanor the news about Pearl Harbor?
(a) Her housekeeper.
(b) An usher.
(c) She heard it on the radio.
(d) A homeless man.
3. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) Eleanor fell ill.
(b) Franklin broke his leg.
(c) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(d) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
4. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
(a) Job programs.
(b) Homeless shelters.
(c) Mental health.
(d) Youth organizations.
5. In 1915, where was the World's Fair held?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
2. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
3. What year was the Armistice signed?
4. How many months of the year was Eleanor working for the UN?
5. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)