|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
(a) Yes, but kept it a secret from Eleanor.
(b) It is unclear.
(c) No, and he made it very clear.
(d) She doesn't think so.
2. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
(a) An art museum.
(b) The Roosevelt's new home.
(c) A gymnasium.
(d) A library.
3. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
4. Why didn't the Roosevelts return from their summer vacation on time?
(a) It was too dangerous to travel during the war.
(b) An epidemic of infant paralysis.
(c) Franklin broke his leg.
(d) Eleanor fell ill.
5. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
(a) Putting her children to bed.
(b) Hosting a luncheon.
(c) Assisting at a homeless shelter.
(d) Folding laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the Armistice signed?
2. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
3. In 1916, where did the Roosevelts spend the summer?
4. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
5. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)