|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor consider more important than her work on the General Assembly?
(a) Her work on the Human Rights Committee.
(b) Her work on the Equal Opportunity Committee.
(c) Her work on the Peace and Reconciliation Committee.
(d) Her work on the International Justice Committee.
2. Who was responsible for investigating groups with Communist affiliations?
(a) Judge Advocate General's Corps
(b) The White House.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Dies Committee.
3. Who died at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Eleanor's younger brother.
(b) Grandmother Hall.
(d) Eleanor's mother.
4. When did Eleanor's formal duties at the UN end?
(a) When she decided to retire.
(b) When she became ill.
(c) When Republicans took power.
(d) When she made enough money.
5. Which of the following members of royalty did not visit the Roosevelts in the White House?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor's impression of Israel?
2. What year was the Armistice signed?
3. Where was Eleanor when the declaration of war was delivered to Congress?
4. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
5. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)