|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sorts of organizations was Eleanor involved with in 1939-1940?
(a) Mental health.
(b) Youth organizations.
(c) Job programs.
(d) Homeless shelters.
2. Who else was on the Roosevelts' ship when they sailed home?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) President Wilson.
(d) Aunt Bye.
3. How many months of the year was Eleanor working for the UN?
4. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(b) At home.
(c) New York.
5. How did the social structure in Washington change after the war began?
(a) There was no change.
(b) There were no more social calls.
(c) There were more gatherings.
(d) There was the same number of gatherings, but conversations were altered.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Eleanor, did Franklin want to run for a third term?
2. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
3. Who was responsible for investigating groups with Communist affiliations?
4. Who was nominated to be Roosevelt's running mate in 1940?
5. Where did Eleanor stay in England?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)