|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
(a) The king of England.
(b) Prince Charles.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
2. What was Eleanor's impression of people in the refugee camps?
(a) They were idle.
(b) They liked to celebrate life.
(c) They were very religious.
(d) They were hard workers.
3. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) At home.
(b) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(d) New York.
4. Eleanor was elected into what position of her committee?
5. How did Eleanor feel in public situations in the early part of her marriage?
(a) Shy and anxious.
(d) Like she is the ruler of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in April 1953?
2. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
3. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
4. When Eleanor took part in an exchange program, where did she go?
5. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)