|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which refugee camps did Eleanor visit in 1952?
(d) South African.
2. Who invited Eleanor to England during WWII?
(a) The king of England.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Prince Charles.
3. What position did Eleanor take on WWI?
(a) She didn't have an opinion.
(b) She was a pacifist.
(c) She supported all men going to war.
(d) She was a freedom fighter.
4. Where was Eleanor when Uncle Ted died?
(a) On vacation in the Caribbean.
(b) At home.
(c) New York.
5. What was Eleanor doing when the news of Pearl Harbor reached her?
(a) Hosting a luncheon.
(b) Putting her children to bed.
(c) Assisting at a homeless shelter.
(d) Folding laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1941, what did Franklin and Churchill discuss?
2. What was planned for construction at Hyde Park in 1939?
3. What project did Eleanor and her UN committee work on?
4. Who was nominated to be Roosevelt's running mate in 1940?
5. What did Eleanor do after her formal duties at the UN ended?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)