|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What was the relation between Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor changed in Franklin Roosevelt's second term?
4. What did Eleanor think about Franklin?
5. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's status in Mlle. Souvestre's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What was Franklin Roosevelt's next step in politics?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's trip to Europe to visit the troops?
This section contains 858 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)