|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Franklin Roosevelt come to national prominence after 1929?
2. Where did Marion Dickerman invite Eleanor to teach?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor tried to convey her observations to her husband?
4. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt speaking for in her talks?
5. Where did Eleanor take a political leadership position?
Essay Topic 1
What was the role of Franklin Roosevelt's paralysis in Eleanor Roosevelt's life? Would she have been the Eleanor Roosevelt we know now if her husband had been able-bodied?
Essay Topic 2
Write an evaluative review of 'Eleanor Roosevelt'. What is this book's place in culture? What are its uses? Who is its audience? What are its limitations?
Essay Topic 3
How has Eleanor Roosevelt changed what it means to be First Lady? How have First Ladies since Eleanor Roosevelt built upon her legacy?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)