Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Franklin Roosevelt come to national prominence after 1929?
2. Where did Marion Dickerman invite Eleanor to teach?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor tried to convey her observations to her husband?
4. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt speaking for in her talks?
5. Where did Eleanor take a political leadership position?
Essay Topic 1
What was the effect of Eleanor Roosevelt's looks on her life story and personality? Were her plain looks an advantage or a disadvantage? How did she approach her looks differently as she developed as a person?
Essay Topic 2
In what role was Eleanor Roosevelt most comfortable and successful--Wife, partner, political speaker, charity worker, editor, mother, grandmother, etc? In what role was she least successful and happy?
Essay Topic 3
What was the role of Franklin Roosevelt's paralysis in Eleanor Roosevelt's life? Would she have been the Eleanor Roosevelt we know now if her husband had been able-bodied?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)