Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Franklin Roosevelt come to national prominence after 1929?
2. Where did Marion Dickerman invite Eleanor to teach?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor tried to convey her observations to her husband?
4. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt speaking for in her talks?
5. Where did Eleanor take a political leadership position?
In what role was Eleanor Roosevelt most comfortable and successful--Wife, partner, political speaker, charity worker, editor, mother, grandmother, etc? In what role was she least successful and happy?
To what extent was Eleanor Roosevelt a product of her times? How did the Great War, Prohibition, the Depression and the build-up toward war in Europe in the 1930s shape her personality? How did her personality pres back against the pressure of the times?
How did Eleanor Roosevelt develop as a public speaker, and how did her personality change as she became more comfortable in front of crowds?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)