Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Six: The Education of Eleanor Roosevelt)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
2. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
3. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
4. Where would Franklin invite Eleanor to visit on weekends?
5. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe Eleanor Roosevelt's entrance into charity work.
2. How did her husband's loss in 1920 affect Eleanor Roosevelt's political activities?
This section contains 837 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)