Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Franklin Roosevelt come to national prominence after 1929?
(a) His strict discrimination policies.
(b) His personal contributions to the state's funds.
(c) His enormous losses in the stock market crash.
(d) His aggressive steps to create jobs.
2. Where did Marion Dickerman invite Eleanor to teach?
(b) The ghetto.
(c) The Friends School.
(d) The Todhunter school.
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor tried to convey her observations to her husband?
(a) In a light that would help the common man.
(b) As accurately as possible.
(c) In a light that would help him in the polls.
(d) In a light that would help women's rights.
4. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt speaking for in her talks?
(a) The downtrodden.
(b) The small businessman.
(c) The woman of the house.
(d) American civilization itself.
5. Where did Eleanor take a political leadership position?
(a) League of Nations.
(b) The National Democratic Party.
(c) League of Women's Voters.
(d) New York State Democratic Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sarah Roosevelt's response when she heard about the crisis over Franklin Roosevelt's affair with Lucy Mercer?
2. What did Eleanor Roosevelt prefer to chauffeured limousines?
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt about public speaking?
4. How did Eleanor Roosevelt describe her political position?
5. What was Franklin Roosevelt's reaction to his paralysis?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)