|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Molly Dewson?
(a) Head of the women's division of the DNC.
(b) Head of the effort to find work for women.
(c) Head of the League of Women's Voters.
(d) Editor at Women's Democratic News.
2. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt became for Franklin Roosevelt?
(a) A saint.
(b) Eyes and ears.
(c) Pride and joy.
(d) A thorn in his side.
3. When did World War I end?
(a) May 1918.
(b) November 1918.
(c) August 1917.
(d) June 1916.
4. Eleanor Roosevelt was criticized for advocating what political stance?
(a) Equal rights for blacks.
(b) Government regulation.
(c) Environmental protection.
(d) Women's rights.
5. What did Eleanor learn how to do in order to teach her children?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman describe the difference between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt on civil rights?
2. What were the social conditions like in America when Franklin Roosevelt took office?
3. What did Eleanor Roosevelt co-direct with Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia?
4. Why did Eleanor Roosevelt resign from the Daughters of the American Revolution?
5. Who beat Franklin Roosevelt in 1920?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)