1. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
2. What did Eleanor Roosevelt feel her husband did to her lifestyle by running for President?
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
5. What is NOT an innovation Freedman credits Eleanor Roosevelt with?
6. What does Freedman say the Secret Service objected to?
This section contains 4,865 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)