|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: A Conventional Society Matron.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
(a) Oak Terrace.
(b) The Catskills.
2. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
(a) A keep social observer.
(b) A popular sportsman.
(c) A genial host and drinking companion.
(d) A hard-driving businessman.
3. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
(a) His fits of rage.
(b) His shotgun.
(c) His madness.
(d) His gambling.
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
(a) She was indistinct.
(b) She was a horror.
(c) She was a beauty.
(d) She was plain.
5. Which child of Eleanor Roosevelt's died in infancy?
(a) Franklin Jr.
(b) Anna Roosevelt.
(c) James Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt was uncomfortable about in the townhouse where she lived with her husband and children?
2. How does Freedman characterize the relationship between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
3. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
4. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
5. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's relationship with her mother-in-law affected her?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)