|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
3. Where would Franklin invite Eleanor to visit on weekends?
(a) New Brunswick.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Campobello Island.
4. What kind of gathering was Eleanor Roosevelt a frequent attendant at after her return to the U.S.?
(a) Political rally.
(c) Dinner party.
(d) Hunting party.
5. How did Eleanor Roosevelt say Mlle. Souvestre affected her?
(a) She strengthened her resolve.
(b) She schooled her in religion.
(c) She taught her to go without things.
(d) She opened her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
2. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
3. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's social demeanor at age 18?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
5. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt as a result of her mother's attention to looks?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)