|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
2. Where would Franklin invite Eleanor to visit on weekends?
(a) Campobello Island.
(c) New Brunswick.
(d) Washington D.C.
3. How does Freedman characterize the relationship between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) They talked a lot.
(b) They were formal to the point of being cold.
(c) They were young and confused.
(d) They were passionate lovers.
4. What incident does Freedman say escalated Elliot Roosevelt's alcoholism?
(a) A needy personality.
(b) A broken ankle.
(c) A divorce.
(d) A financial crisis.
5. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
(a) Her thoughtful expression.
(b) Her cute face.
(c) Her old-fashioned ways.
(d) Her selflessness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
2. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
3. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
4. What does Freedman say the Secret Service gave Eleanor Roosevelt?
5. What does Freedman say was the effect of this nickname?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)