|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
(b) Temperance meetings.
(c) Love affairs.
2. What difficulties does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady through?
(a) The Great War.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The Depression.
3. How did Franklin Roosevelt describe Eleanor Roosevelt's eyes when they met?
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
5. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
(a) She carried a cloud over her.
(b) She was always in motion.
(c) She was quiet and sometimes faded into the background.
(d) There was an aura about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's social demeanor at age 18?
2. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's relationship with Susie Parish?
3. What was Sara Roosevelt's response to Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt's engagement?
4. What did Eleanor Roosevelt feel her husband did to her lifestyle by running for President?
5. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's voice changed during her tenure as First Lady?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)