|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Franklin propose to Eleanor, according to Freedman?
(a) He wanted her to manage his affairs.
(b) He wanted her to bring out the best in him.
(c) He thought she would make a good mother.
(d) He was smitten with her.
2. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
(a) His shotgun.
(b) His gambling.
(c) His madness.
(d) His fits of rage.
3. What misfortune struck Eleanor Roosevelt at age ten?
(b) Her parents died.
(c) A farm accident.
(d) Her sister died.
4. What holiday did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt marry on?
(a) St. Patrick's Day.
(b) St. Valentine's Day.
5. Where was Allenswood?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT an innovation Freedman credits Eleanor Roosevelt with?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt when Franklin proposed?
4. What difficulties does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady through?
5. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)