|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
(d) Scarlet fever.
2. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's voice changed during her tenure as First Lady?
(a) She spoke out in defense of corporations and free enterprise.
(b) She spoke more strongly for justice and peace.
(c) She began to speak less and less as her husband's presidency went on.
(d) She spoke out for American participation in World War II.
3. What was the relation between Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt?
(a) Fifth cousins.
(b) No relation.
(c) First cousins.
(d) Second cousins.
4. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt secretly engaged to at nineteen?
(a) A Harvard boy.
(b) A cousin.
(c) A working boy.
(d) A boy from the Junior League.
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eleanor Roosevelt say Mlle. Souvestre affected her?
2. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
4. What was a sign of being a 'fast woman'?
5. What does Freedman say the Secret Service objected to?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)