|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
2. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
(a) Her old-fashioned ways.
(b) Her thoughtful expression.
(c) Her cute face.
(d) Her selflessness.
3. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
(c) The sad-eyed lady.
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
(a) She was plain.
(b) She was a beauty.
(c) She was indistinct.
(d) She was a horror.
5. How did Sara Roosevelt's feelings change by the time Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were married?
(a) She was terrified that Eleanor was taking Franklin away.
(b) She started to have doubts about Franklin as a husband.
(c) She came to adore Eleanor.
(d) She was less and less interested in the wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
2. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
3. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
4. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
5. What was the relation between Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)