|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Eleanor Roosevelt feel out of place in the company of her mother, grandmother, and aunts?
(a) She was not a beauty.
(b) She had been educated abroad.
(c) She was not married yet.
(d) She did not know Greek.
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's looks as a young girl?
(a) She was handsome but not beautiful.
(b) She was not considered attractive.
(c) She was half-paralyzed by an infant illness.
(d) She was a beauty.
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
(a) Kept silent.
(b) Argued fiercely.
(c) Argued fiercely.
(d) Talked herself out of it.
4. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
5. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
(a) Oak Terrace.
(b) The Catskills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
2. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
3. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
4. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
5. Where did Elliot Roosevelt go while his wife stayed in New York with the children?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)