|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eleanor think about Franklin?
(a) She doubted his seriousness as a person.
(b) She had a soft spot for him, but no real affection.
(c) She didn't think he was interested in her.
(d) She was afraid of him.
2. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
3. When did Eleanor start to see Franklin regularly?
(a) When she turned twenty.
(b) The winter of her coming out.
(c) Before she left England.
(d) Right after retuning to the U.S.
4. What does Freedman say the Secret Service gave Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) A budget.
(b) Her own car.
(c) A gun.
(d) Top secret security clearance.
5. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
(a) She owed everything to her faith in God.
(b) She learned everything she knew from Franklin.
(c) She couldn't have done her work without a talented staff of assistants.
(d) Even an untalented person like her could change the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Eleanor Roosevelt's best subjects at Allenswood?
2. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
3. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
4. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
5. Who was Eleanor Roosevelt secretly engaged to at nineteen?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)