|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt do at the Harvard-Yale game?
(b) Slipped away from their chaperone.
(c) Kissed for the first time.
(d) Got drunk together.
2. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
3. What gesture of familiarity was forbidden to Franklin Roosevelt?
(a) Writing letters to Eleanor.
(b) Calling Eleanor by her first name.
(c) Talking about Eleanor with friends.
(d) Inviting her to his house.
4. What made Eleanor Roosevelt's uncle dangerous?
(a) His shotgun.
(b) His gambling.
(c) His madness.
(d) His fits of rage.
5. Where was Franklin Roosevelt on his way to, when Eleanor Roosevelt ran into him?
(a) To return to school.
(b) To visit his mother.
(c) To visit her grandmother.
(d) To vacation in Maine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Eleanor Roosevelt's best subjects at Allenswood?
2. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
3. What was the relation between Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt?
4. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
5. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)