|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Elliot Roosevelt go while his wife stayed in New York with the children?
2. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
(a) She carried a cloud over her.
(b) She was quiet and sometimes faded into the background.
(c) She was always in motion.
(d) There was an aura about her.
3. What were Eleanor Roosevelt's best subjects at Allenswood?
(a) Religion and poetry.
(b) Greek and Latin.
(c) Literature and history.
(d) Botany and husbandry.
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What incident does Freedman say escalated Elliot Roosevelt's alcoholism?
2. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt used the thing the Secret Service gave her?
3. How does Freedman characterize the relationship between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
5. Where was Allenswood?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)