|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Allenswood?
(d) New York.
2. What does Freedman say Eleanor felt when Franklin proposed?
3. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
(a) She grieved hard for three months then forgot him.
(b) She became depressed and suicidal.
(c) She created a religious mindset in which his spirit was still with her.
(d) She created a fantasy world where he was still alive.
4. What was the relation between Eleanor and Franklin Roosevelt?
(a) Fifth cousins.
(b) No relation.
(c) Second cousins.
(d) First cousins.
5. Where would Franklin invite Eleanor to visit on weekends?
(a) New Brunswick.
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) Campobello Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
3. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
4. What sadness attended Eleanor Roosevelt's return to the U.S.?
5. What is NOT an innovation Freedman credits Eleanor Roosevelt with?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)