|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt reacted to the Secret Service's objections?
(a) She was adamant.
(b) She was contrite.
(c) She was accommodating.
(d) She was flexible.
2. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
(a) Kept silent.
(b) Talked herself out of it.
(c) Argued fiercely.
(d) Argued fiercely.
3. What misfortune struck Eleanor Roosevelt at age ten?
(a) Her sister died.
(c) Her parents died.
(d) A farm accident.
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
(a) Took it to new heights.
(b) Turned it into a more diplomatic position.
(c) Debased the office.
(d) Won more power for it.
5. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
3. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
4. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
5. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)