|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
(a) She created a fantasy world where he was still alive.
(b) She created a religious mindset in which his spirit was still with her.
(c) She became depressed and suicidal.
(d) She grieved hard for three months then forgot him.
2. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
(a) Scarlet fever.
3. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
(a) Her old-fashioned ways.
(b) Her thoughtful expression.
(c) Her cute face.
(d) Her selflessness.
4. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
(c) Love affairs.
(d) Temperance meetings.
5. What misfortune struck Eleanor Roosevelt at age ten?
(a) Her parents died.
(c) Her sister died.
(d) A farm accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT an innovation Freedman credits Eleanor Roosevelt with?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
5. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)