|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
2. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
(a) Even an untalented person like her could change the world.
(b) She learned everything she knew from Franklin.
(c) She couldn't have done her work without a talented staff of assistants.
(d) She owed everything to her faith in God.
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt reacted to the Secret Service's objections?
(a) She was accommodating.
(b) She was adamant.
(c) She was contrite.
(d) She was flexible.
4. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
(a) A popular sportsman.
(b) A hard-driving businessman.
(c) A keep social observer.
(d) A genial host and drinking companion.
5. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
(c) The sad-eyed lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt devoted her time after her husband died?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's looks as a young girl?
3. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
4. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
5. What did Eleanor Roosevelt feel her husband did to her lifestyle by running for President?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)