|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
(a) Her thoughtful expression.
(b) Her cute face.
(c) Her selflessness.
(d) Her old-fashioned ways.
2. Where did Elliot Roosevelt go while his wife stayed in New York with the children?
3. What does Freedman say was the effect of this nickname?
(a) She was hurt by it.
(b) She rebelled against it.
(c) She grew into it.
(d) She loved it.
4. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's looks as a young girl?
(a) She was a beauty.
(b) She was not considered attractive.
(c) She was half-paralyzed by an infant illness.
(d) She was handsome but not beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
2. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
3. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
4. What incident does Freedman say escalated Elliot Roosevelt's alcoholism?
5. What misfortune struck Eleanor Roosevelt at age ten?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)