|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
(a) The sad-eyed lady.
2. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
3. What difficulties does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady through?
(a) The Depression.
(b) The Great War.
(d) The Civil War.
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
5. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
(b) The Catskills.
(d) Oak Terrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
2. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt used the thing the Secret Service gave her?
4. To what does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt devoted her time after her husband died?
5. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's voice changed during her tenure as First Lady?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)