|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anna Roosevelt die of?
(b) Scarlet fever.
2. What difficulties does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady through?
(a) The Great War.
(b) The Civil War.
(d) The Depression.
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's voice changed during her tenure as First Lady?
(a) She spoke out for American participation in World War II.
(b) She spoke more strongly for justice and peace.
(c) She began to speak less and less as her husband's presidency went on.
(d) She spoke out in defense of corporations and free enterprise.
4. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
5. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
(a) She owed everything to her faith in God.
(b) She learned everything she knew from Franklin.
(c) Even an untalented person like her could change the world.
(d) She couldn't have done her work without a talented staff of assistants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
2. Where did Elliot Roosevelt go while his wife stayed in New York with the children?
3. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
4. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
5. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)