|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
(a) She couldn't have done her work without a talented staff of assistants.
(b) Even an untalented person like her could change the world.
(c) She owed everything to her faith in God.
(d) She learned everything she knew from Franklin.
2. What words did Eleanor Roosevelt use to describe her looks?
(c) Rather ugly.
3. What does Freedman say the Secret Service gave Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) A gun.
(b) Top secret security clearance.
(c) A budget.
(d) Her own car.
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
5. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt used the thing the Secret Service gave her?
(a) She used it to foster her reputation for fierce independence.
(b) She unions and workers.
(c) She went for long drives alone.
(d) She negotiated treaties.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
2. To what does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt devoted her time after her husband died?
3. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's voice changed during her tenure as First Lady?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
5. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)