|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
(a) Love affairs.
(d) Temperance meetings.
2. What incident does Freedman say escalated Elliot Roosevelt's alcoholism?
(a) A needy personality.
(b) A divorce.
(c) A broken ankle.
(d) A financial crisis.
3. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
(a) Her selflessness.
(b) Her thoughtful expression.
(c) Her cute face.
(d) Her old-fashioned ways.
4. What does Freedman say the Secret Service objected to?
(a) Eleanor Roosevelt's outspoken public persona.
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt's trips to foreign countries.
(c) Eleanor Roosevelt's reclusivity.
(d) Eleanor Roosevelt's driving alone.
5. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
2. What did Elliot Roosevelt die of?
3. Where did Elliot Roosevelt go while his wife stayed in New York with the children?
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
5. What misfortune struck Eleanor Roosevelt at age ten?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)