|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
(a) Temperance meetings.
(b) Love affairs.
2. What did Eleanor Roosevelt feel her husband did to her lifestyle by running for President?
(a) Undermined it.
(b) Improved it.
(c) Belittled it.
(d) Took it away.
3. Where did Elliot Roosevelt go while his wife stayed in New York with the children?
4. What difficulties does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady through?
(a) The Civil War.
(c) The Great War.
(d) The Depression.
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
(a) She was a horror.
(b) She was a beauty.
(c) She was indistinct.
(d) She was plain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
2. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
3. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
4. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
5. What misfortune struck Eleanor Roosevelt at age ten?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)