|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
2. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
(b) The sad-eyed lady.
3. What does Freedman say the Secret Service objected to?
(a) Eleanor Roosevelt's reclusivity.
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt's outspoken public persona.
(c) Eleanor Roosevelt's trips to foreign countries.
(d) Eleanor Roosevelt's driving alone.
4. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did about this feeling?
(a) Talked herself out of it.
(b) Kept silent.
(c) Argued fiercely.
(d) Argued fiercely.
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's mother's looks?
(a) She was a horror.
(b) She was indistinct.
(c) She was a beauty.
(d) She was plain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
2. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
3. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
4. When was Eleanor Roosevelt born?
5. What did Eleanor Roosevelt feel her husband did to her lifestyle by running for President?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)