|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
2. How did Eleanor Roosevelt react to her father's death, in Freedman's account?
(a) She grieved hard for three months then forgot him.
(b) She created a fantasy world where he was still alive.
(c) She became depressed and suicidal.
(d) She created a religious mindset in which his spirit was still with her.
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
4. What does Freedman say the Secret Service gave Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) A gun.
(b) Her own car.
(c) Top secret security clearance.
(d) A budget.
5. Where does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt enjoyed happy times?
(a) The Catskills.
(b) Oak Terrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt's voice changed during her tenure as First Lady?
2. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
3. What does Freedman say was the effect of this nickname?
4. What did Eleanor Roosevelt feel her husband did to her lifestyle by running for President?
5. To what does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt devoted her time after her husband died?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)