|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt did to the position of First Lady?
(a) Turned it into a more diplomatic position.
(b) Won more power for it.
(c) Took it to new heights.
(d) Debased the office.
2. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
3. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
(a) A keep social observer.
(b) A genial host and drinking companion.
(c) A hard-driving businessman.
(d) A popular sportsman.
4. What did Elliot Roosevelt die of?
(c) An accident.
5. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
(a) First Lady of the World.
(b) Lady President.
(c) Secretary of Interior.
(d) Lady Ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt devoted her time after her husband died?
2. What does Freedman say the Secret Service gave Eleanor Roosevelt?
3. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
4. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
5. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)