|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
(a) She owed everything to her faith in God.
(b) She couldn't have done her work without a talented staff of assistants.
(c) Even an untalented person like her could change the world.
(d) She learned everything she knew from Franklin.
2. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
(a) Her old-fashioned ways.
(b) Her selflessness.
(c) Her cute face.
(d) Her thoughtful expression.
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
4. What does Freedman say were Eleanor Roosevelt's feelings about her father?
(b) She did not know him.
5. What misfortune struck Eleanor Roosevelt at age ten?
(a) A farm accident.
(b) Her parents died.
(d) Her sister died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
2. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt as a result of her mother's attention to looks?
3. What is NOT an innovation Freedman credits Eleanor Roosevelt with?
4. What was Elliot Roosevelt's reputation, according to Freedman?
5. What difficulties does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady through?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)