Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Cousin Franklin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
2. How did Eleanor Roosevelt say Mlle. Souvestre affected her?
(a) She taught her to go without things.
(b) She schooled her in religion.
(c) She opened her mind.
(d) She strengthened her resolve.
3. What did Eleanor Roosevelt feel her husband did to her lifestyle by running for President?
(a) Improved it.
(b) Took it away.
(c) Undermined it.
(d) Belittled it.
4. What does Freedman say was the effect of this nickname?
(a) She loved it.
(b) She grew into it.
(c) She rebelled against it.
(d) She was hurt by it.
5. How does Freedman characterize Eleanor Roosevelt's presence?
(a) She was quiet and sometimes faded into the background.
(b) She was always in motion.
(c) There was an aura about her.
(d) She carried a cloud over her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Elliot Roosevelt go while his wife stayed in New York with the children?
2. What was the Consumer's League focused on?
3. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
4. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
5. How does Freedman characterize the relationship between Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)