|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Mademoiselle Souvestre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freedman say was Eleanor Roosevelt's childhood nickname?
(b) The sad-eyed lady.
2. What did Elliot Roosevelt's drinking lead to, according to Freedman?
(a) Love affairs.
(c) Temperance meetings.
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
4. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
(a) Secretary of Interior.
(b) Lady Ambassador.
(c) Lady President.
(d) First Lady of the World.
5. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's personality as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt felt as a result of her mother's attention to looks?
2. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's treatment at Allenswood?
3. To what does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt devoted her time after her husband died?
4. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
5. What sadness attended Eleanor Roosevelt's return to the U.S.?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)