Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: Poor Little Rich Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What difficulties does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady through?
(a) The Civil War.
(c) The Depression.
(d) The Great War.
2. Why was Eleanor Roosevelt given this nickname?
(a) Her thoughtful expression.
(b) Her selflessness.
(c) Her cute face.
(d) Her old-fashioned ways.
3. What was Eleanor Roosevelt doing before her husband ran for President?
4. Where did Elliot Roosevelt go while his wife stayed in New York with the children?
5. What does Freedman say the Secret Service gave Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) Top secret security clearance.
(b) A gun.
(c) A budget.
(d) Her own car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title was Eleanor Roosevelt unofficially given, according to Freedman?
2. When were Eleanor Roosevelt's parents' married?
3. How does Freedman describe Eleanor Roosevelt's looks as a young girl?
4. What modest claim does Freedman say Eleanor Roosevelt made about her work as First Lady?
5. What was Eleanor Roosevelt's lifestyle like, according to Freedman?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)